Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2018, 04:37 PM

24,650 posts, read 9,477,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I will always believe the cop until proven otherwise.
Absolutely, the criminals and scum of society they have to deal with everyday is crazy. You could never pay me enough to do their job.

Officers of the law, thank you for your service.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2018, 04:39 PM

956 posts, read 745,751 times
Its normal for damn libs to lie about everything.

Old 05-21-2018, 05:08 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,031,799 times
Where are the news stories?

Well, there's one in your OP.

Not everything needs to be national news. A quick Google search shows that it is getting plenty of local coverage.

Old 05-21-2018, 06:23 PM

4,418 posts, read 2,949,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Where are the news stories?

Well, there's one in your OP.

Not everything needs to be national news. A quick Google search shows that it is getting plenty of local coverage.
As I already pointed out, Only conservative Fox News reported it. Where is the rest of the national media?!? For some reason two black guys getting kicked out of Starbucks for loitering made national headlines every night for 3 weeks and they got to shake hands with the CEO and mayor. Black privelege!

Old 05-21-2018, 09:05 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,031,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
As I already pointed out, Only conservative Fox News reported it. Where is the rest of the national media?!? For some reason two black guys getting kicked out of Starbucks for loitering made national headlines every night for 3 weeks and they got to shake hands with the CEO and mayor. Black privelege!
It is local news because he is a local chapter president. I don't see why this story needs to make national news just because another story featuring black men made national news.

Was this chapter president's original accusation national news? I don't recall ever hearing anything about him. I Googled his name, but the only stories that came up where the local news stories about his accusations being fake.

Do you really think getting kicked out of a business because of the color of your skin is a privilege? How odd...

Old 05-22-2018, 05:34 AM

30,182 posts, read 11,821,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
You obviously dont know because youve done no research, theres NEVER been an incident of a black person accusing a cop of racial profiling without cam footage, and that cop gets suspended or fired. Cops dont even take complaints seriously in general let alone suspending one for something like this with no real proof.

This guy was not just some teenager with a hoodie. He is a leader in the black community. To say this could not spark outrage in the black community there is naive. And with the current incendiary environment today it could have lead to an investigation by the police there.

But really what you are saying is you condone this man lying about the incident.

Old 05-22-2018, 05:53 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
The guy should be condemned and held accountable if doing wrong. That's how it should be in every case.

Old 05-22-2018, 06:00 AM

30,182 posts, read 11,821,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
It is local news because he is a local chapter president. I don't see why this story needs to make national news just because another story featuring black men made national news.

Was this chapter president's original accusation national news? I don't recall ever hearing anything about him. I Googled his name, but the only stories that came up where the local news stories about his accusations being fake.

I believe 100% if he body cam footage showed the officer doing what the pastor alleged he did it would be national news and the guy would be interviewed over and over on CNN and all over the MSM.

Old 05-22-2018, 06:05 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,392,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I live in SC and never read or heard about the original tweet. I think the reason this story didn't go nationwide..nothing went viral. It was a nothing story.

LOL.

But the guy was stopped for not using a turn signal? Really?

WHAT? I wish that happened more often.
I am white. I have been stopped for not using a turn signal.

I have been stopped for not having a license plate on the front of my car.

I have been stopped for having a break light out.... turning onto the road I live on....

as a teen I was stopped for walking down the street with my shirt in my back pocket.

Old 05-22-2018, 06:21 AM

5,112 posts, read 2,055,132 times
Mark Dice posted a vlog about the NAACP member.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re30eyNKMuc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies