Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2018, 02:38 AM

272 posts, read 218,196 times

Advertisements

Shocking moment officer punches bikini-clad girl in the head during arrest | Daily Mail Online

Quote:
This shocking video shows the moment a New Jersey officer repeatedly punched a bikini-clad girl in the head during an arrest on Memorial Day weekend.

In the 50-second video, two officers are seen trying to restrain Emily Weinman, of Philadelphia, who said in a Facebook post that she did nothing wrong.

'Stop resisting!' one of the officers yell before the other is seen hitting her twice in the head before body slamming her on her back.

'I'm not resisting. I didn't do anything wrong,' Weinman is heard saying as she kicks her legs at the officers.
Cops are horrible people. Though in the U.S it isn't surprising given how a high school reject is capable of becoming a police officer. Being part of the police should require an IQ of at least 115 as well as a good look into the person's past to see if they were ever a bully. Hitting a young small woman wearing a bikini is something only stupid ape cops do.

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 05-30-2018 at 08:37 PM.. Reason: language

Old 05-28-2018, 02:57 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
Should she have been hit? No. Was she at fault for the whole thing? Yes. Just more cop hating garbage.

Old 05-28-2018, 02:57 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,323,443 times
More thuggish behavior from those responsible to serve and protect.

Old 05-28-2018, 03:00 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,738,099 times
While I appreciate the police for the work they do and it seriously pisses me off when some of them go full ******** bully on us.

Old 05-28-2018, 04:31 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,068,169 times
How are you supposed to make any judgments about the cops actions based on this video?

The official version of this incident is the woman refused to provide her last name and then kicked one of the officers between the legs when they said they were going to cite her. At some point after that the video picks ups where she is still struggling and trying to kick them.

Is that what happened? I don't know but neither does anyone who wasn't there.

Old 05-28-2018, 04:43 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,274,675 times
As usual the media 1) isn't giving us the entire story and 2) is trying to stir up racial trouble or anti-cop mentality

Old 05-28-2018, 04:47 AM

30,377 posts, read 19,177,636 times
I usually back the cops but there's no justification for this type action unless they felt physically threatened...that cop needs to be fired and prosecuted.

Old 05-28-2018, 05:13 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,068,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I usually back the cops but there's no justification for this type action unless they felt physically threatened...that cop needs to be fired and prosecuted.

According to their version she tried to kick him in the nuts, she is clearly struggling and continuing to kick at them where the video picks up afterward. Is punching her justified? I don't know. What I do know is she was breaking the law and it's her actions that led to this.

There is no alcohol allowed on that beach to begin with(at least that was the case a few years back) so even if she was of legal age she could still be cited assuming they didn't change the law. Many of these kids today have an entitlement attitude and have no respect for any authority. The "all cops are bad" mentality being pushed by many people certainly doesn't help. They have never been told no and now as adults they expect that to continue but that is not the way things work. They are poorly prepared for the real world. She probably gave them am attitude when approached, refused to give them her last name and then physically assaulted them. What else do you expect to happen?

Old 05-28-2018, 05:17 AM

30,377 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
According to their version she tried to kick him in the nuts and she is clearly struggling and continuing to kick at them in the video. Is punching her justified? I don't know. What I do know is she was breaking the law and it's her actions that led to this.

There is no alcohol allowed on that beach to begin with(at least that was the case a few years back) so even if she was of legal age she could still be cited assuming they didn't change the law. Many of these kids today have an entitlement attitude and have no respect for any authority. The "all cops are bad" mentality being pushed by many people certainly doesn't help. she probably gave them am attitude when approached, refused to give them her last name and then physically assaulted them. What else do you expect to happen?
Young girls are going to be stupid, they should have held their cool. Trying to arrest people for drinking when they're not causing trouble is not justifiable imo....but I'm a Libertarian that hates all laws giving power to the government agents when not justified.

Old 05-28-2018, 05:55 AM

1,874 posts, read 818,903 times
another mouthy idiot who refused to comply
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies