Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2018, 05:42 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,124,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
whatever, The fact you did not know there was a bill is on you

"whatever" typical when you have nothing else to respond with, because you know you are wrong....congrats, but you're used to it....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2018, 05:45 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,499,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
"whatever" typical when you have nothing else to respond with, because you know you are wrong....congrats, but you're used to it....
My response iks I said they get paid OT. Yoiu said no. Simple. Im right you are wrong.

Old 06-06-2018, 05:47 AM

19,845 posts, read 12,113,717 times
Quote:
Hahahahahhahaaa.....

No, not really....if you live on the Island, you cannot vote in any US election, if you live in the United States, then yes you can vote...

If they would have taken all the help, they (PR) would not be in this mess....maybe they should have updated their electrical grid with all the money we gave/give them prior to the disaster....

Trump signs $36.5 billion emergency aid bill for Puerto Rico, other flooding disasters - Chicago Tribune

That's on top of the 21billion we give them yearly....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare_in_Puerto_Rico

Facts, I know...you hate them....

Ouch.

Old 06-06-2018, 06:00 AM

Quote:
My response iks I said they get paid OT. Yoiu said no. Simple. Im right you are wrong.

First, this little discussion was not even about OT....it was about them having to do extra and get paid more....which is a lie...then you go on some rant about OT....

Here is your post 91 and my response (post 97)

Quote:
And I bet what is not included in that price is all of the secret service in the woods to kick out his errant tee shots.

Quote:
Well, you'd be wrong, since they have fixed pay, they get paid no matter what they do....to include getting shot....

Then, you had to bring in OT for some reason? I guess to make yourself feel better....

You are wrong.....period....

Old 06-06-2018, 06:02 AM

Quote:
First, this little discussion was not even about OT....it was about them having to do extra and get paid more....which is a lie...then you go on some rant about OT....

Here is your post 91 and my response (post 97)

Then, you had to bring in OT for some reason? I guess to make yourself feel better....

You are wrong.....period....
I am right. They are getting paid OT. You said they are on fixed salary. No OT. you are wrong

Old 06-06-2018, 06:04 AM

Quote:
I am right. They are getting paid OT.

Which has nothing to do with the original conversation, but hey, if you need to change the discussion to fit your argument, so be it...typical leftist...maybe you did not comprehend your own post 91?

Old 06-06-2018, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Which has nothing to do with the original conversation, but hey, if you need to change the discussion to fit your argument, so be it...typical leftist...maybe you did not comprehend your own post 91?
I comprehend fine. All time goes into calculating OT. That is what you don't understand. Moreover, you calimed they do not get OT. Simply wrong.

Old 06-06-2018, 06:37 AM

Quote:
I comprehend fine. All time goes into calculating OT. That is what you don't understand. Moreover, you calimed they do not get OT. Simply wrong.

I am wrong as of yesterday, the 5th of June....on the 4th of June I was correct...

And again, with your original quote, you are still 100% wrong, period....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder
And I bet what is not included in that price is all of the secret service in the woods to kick out his errant tee shots.

Post 91 above is a lie.....period...

Old 06-06-2018, 06:41 AM

Quote:
I am wrong as of yesterday, the 5th of June....on the 4th of June I was correct...

And again, with your original quote, you are still 100% wrong, period....

[/i]

Post 91 above is a lie.....period...
No is not. In calculating OT all hours go into the pot. You are lying saying otherwise. And you conveniently omit the post where you claim they do not get OT. That they are on fixed fee.

Old 06-06-2018, 06:44 AM

Quote:
No is not. In calculating OT all hours go into the pot. You are lying saying otherwise. And you conveniently omit the post where you claim they do not get OT. That they are on fixed fee.

They get OT as of the 5th, backdated....that has nothing to do with what you stated. And they are still on a fixed pay rate, until they go into OT...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies