Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2018, 06:46 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,499,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
They get OT as of the 5th, backdated....that has nothing to do with what you stated. And they are still on a fixed pay rate, until they go into OT...
It is called salary plus OT. And I made my comment on the 5th. Could care less about the 4th. Im right. Also, in review the bill was signed into law APRIL 5th not June 5th. Plus is specifically mention salary plus overtime. This was all part of the last omnibus budget.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2018, 06:53 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
It is called salary plus OT. And I made my comment on the 5th. Could care less about the 4th. Im right.

No, you're not....period....not with your original comment 91, which for some reason you seem to forget about or again, just did not comprehend your own comment...

Old 06-06-2018, 06:54 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,499,419 times
Quote:
No, you're not....period....not with your original comment 91, which for some reason you seem to forget about or again, just did not comprehend your own comment...
Law was signed April 5th not June 5th. Morever, the article and bill distinctly mention overtime.

Old 06-09-2018, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
You mean like you are trying to do? Face it he shut you down with facts not made up ones either,the trump cult has to stop lying for him

Nope, this is his original post below, post 91 which I responded to in post 97 also below.....

Then he goes on some rant that has nothing to do with his original post...

Quote:
And I bet what is not included in that price is all of the secret service in the woods to kick out his errant tee shots.
^^ post 91

Quote:
Well, you'd be wrong, since they have fixed pay, they get paid no matter what they do....to include getting shot....
Post 97

Maybe you should read the entire conversation, or maybe attempt to comprehend the entire conversations.....

Old 06-09-2018, 07:13 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,675,028 times
Quote:
Law was signed April 5th not June 5th. Morever, the article and bill distinctly mention overtime.
Seems the poster in question won't read the link,not a surprise at all.

Old 06-09-2018, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Seems the poster in question won't read the link,not a surprise at all.

Seems some have trouble following the bouncing ball.....and just goes with what they are told to go with, sad, but expected from these 2.....

Old 06-10-2018, 04:04 AM

Quote:
My response iks I said they get paid OT. Yoiu said no. Simple. Im right you are wrong.
LOL, you know he hates that,right?

Old 06-13-2018, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I don't want to hear one whiny complaint from Trump supporters about the cost of the Mueller investigation. Republicans spent almost a hundred million dollars investigation Clinton. Republicans even spent 10 days and 140 hours of testimony investigation the Clinton's Christmas card list. Talk about a war on Christmas.

Republicans have zero credibility when it comes to fiscal restraint and investigations.
Yet they will lie about the cost and scream about the left when all the time it's the republicans spending the money.

Old 06-13-2018, 07:34 PM

2,553 posts, read 2,437,286 times
Quote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/f4d1423...ago-trips.html

He has spent more on these golf trips in his time than Obama did in eight years.
To label it as "golf trips" is kind of putting a spin on it. The trips, as the analysis labels them, are "Mar-a-Lago trips", which is to his southern estate in Mar-a-Lago. Yes, he plays golf there but, that's because the course is part of Mar-a-Lago, which he owns.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/06/...mueller-probe/

[QUOTEPresident Trump has been unusually secretive about his leisure time, generally refusing to admit that he spends much of it playing golf. This is probably in part due to the rhetoric he deployed on the campaign trail and before, when he excoriated Obama’s golfing and travel.][/quote]

That's true but, Obama traveled to play golf. Trump traveled to his home (or one them at least), where he played golf.

As far as I'm concerned, whether it's Obama or Trump, if they want to travel home on the weekends or play golf in their leisure time, it's alright with me....the job is hard enough as it is. They're allowed to have a life...they're not prisoners. It would be different if wouldn't be traveling to Mar-a-Lago with his own plane if he wasn't president but, he would. That's his lifestyle, he's not trying to take advantage. What ever it costs to protect them, is what it costs.

Old 06-16-2018, 10:34 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,592,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno3314 View Post
To label it as "golf trips" is kind of putting a spin on it. The trips, as the analysis labels them, are "Mar-a-Lago trips", which is to his southern estate in Mar-a-Lago. Yes, he plays golf there but, that's because the course is part of Mar-a-Lago, which he owns.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/06/...mueller-probe/

[QUOTEPresident Trump has been unusually secretive about his leisure time, generally refusing to admit that he spends much of it playing golf. This is probably in part due to the rhetoric he deployed on the campaign trail and before, when he excoriated Obama’s golfing and travel.]
That's true but, Obama traveled to play golf. Trump traveled to his home (or one them at least), where he played golf.

As far as I'm concerned, whether it's Obama or Trump, if they want to travel home on the weekends or play golf in their leisure time, it's alright with me....the job is hard enough as it is. They're allowed to have a life...they're not prisoners. It would be different if wouldn't be traveling to Mar-a-Lago with his own plane if he wasn't president but, he would. That's his lifestyle, he's not trying to take advantage. What ever it costs to protect them, is what it costs.[/quote]

No one is going to buy that glass of Kool-Aid President Trump plays more golf than President Barack Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies