Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2018, 11:48 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,456,779 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
Watching the leftists jump in to condemn the homeowner that protected himself & family is quite telling...and will be telling come 2020.

Let freedom ring!
True enough!

Congrats to the guy who's still standing. Seems prepared to deal with his housing crisis. I wish him the best.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2018, 11:58 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,912,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycich View Post
Odd things to say having just killed two people. I'm not saying they didn't deserv3 that for breaking in to somebody's house, but it's lik3 he was waiting on them and alr3ady had an idea of what to say to the police.
Jay my good man, please pay attention before giving out your opinion..The article clearly states that he had surveillance tapes that showed the entire thing, the burgs breaking in, the man coming home, the burgs pointing their guns at the homeowner, the HO, getting his gun and offing the now reformed crooks.
Now wasn't that easy? Ya just gotta read and comprehend...!

Old 06-04-2018, 12:00 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,948,281 times
Quote:
Sh*t reminds of a episode on Seinfeld where the mechanic ate George 's candybar. He had Twix crumbs all over his shirt but George still couldn't prove it cause he didn't see him eat it. Lol
Yep, it's just like that... IF you ignore the home security video the homeowner turned over that corroborates his story.

Old 06-04-2018, 12:07 PM

19,654 posts, read 12,239,759 times
Quote:
MPD identified the two men who were shot and killed as 28-year-old Azell Witherspoon and 17-year-old Demond Robinson.
Any relation to Reese? Maybe he should have said "Don't you know who I am?!"

Old 06-04-2018, 12:17 PM

814 posts, read 760,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Jay my good man, please pay attention before giving out your opinion..The article clearly states that he had surveillance tapes that showed the entire thing, the burgs breaking in, the man coming home, the burgs pointing their guns at the homeowner, the HO, getting his gun and offing the now reformed crooks.
Now wasn't that easy? Ya just gotta read and comprehend...!
I read the articl3, so they have a video of the incident. They don't know the story behind it why they picked his house. When thieves pick a lick, they're usually looking for something they have insight on. Even breaking into cars, there's a purse or something in plain site. Like my neighbor who just had his generator stolen right off his truck. Or a year ago a lady bought a new TV but didn't throw the box out left it outside or her door. House broken into and TV was stolen. Hey knew she had whatever kinda TV it was.

I have no problem with what he did, Even if he selling dopehimself doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to protect himself.

I'm just sayin

Old 06-04-2018, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Yep, it's just like that... IF you ignore the home security video the homeowner turned over that corroborates his story.
All I'mma tell you is the dude I get kush from has surveillance cameras. And he ain't the only one.

Old 06-04-2018, 12:22 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
Gangs shooting at each other -- good guys doing good things -- MAGA. Random crime sprees usually don't worry about family retaliation.

So the two guys had guns - had time to hear him come in and he had time to get to his closet -- pull out his gun and shoot before two of them -- who have guns in their hands have time to shoot.

Hmmmm...wow -- he's one quick draw.

Old 06-04-2018, 12:26 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Quote:
I read the articl3, so they have a video of the incident. They don't know the story behind it why they picked his house. When thieves pick a lick, they're usually looking for something they have insight on. Even breaking into cars, there's a purse or something in plain site. Like my neighbor who just had his generator stolen right off his truck. Or a year ago a lady bought a new TV but didn't throw the box out left it outside or her door. House broken into and TV was stolen. Hey knew she had whatever kinda TV it was.

I have no problem with what he did, Even if he selling dopehimself doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to protect himself.

I'm just sayin

Yeah, there's got to be a story behind it. It's just like breaking into a car where a purse was left on the seat. They probably looked in his window and saw a television and laptop. That's on him. He shouldn't be leaving things out like that if he didn't want to be robbed.

He was asking for it, right, Jay?

Old 06-04-2018, 12:29 PM

Then quoted some politically moral sh*t. Only thing missing was something religious.

"In god we trust"

Old 06-04-2018, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Yeah, there's got to be a story behind it. It's just like breaking into a car where a purse was left on the seat. They probably looked in his window and saw a television and laptop. That's on him. He shouldn't be leaving things out like that if he didn't want to be robbed.

He was asking for it, right, Jay?
Where the eff did you get that?

Sometimes y'all are too much for me. Lol

Reading and comprehension
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies