Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2018, 05:22 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,772,227 times

Advertisements

Democrats are crying and whining about what President Trump is doing while after eight years of Obama ignoring the people, Conservatives/Republicans and making race, transgender and freebies, on top of his list without ever thinking about the consequences IF Hillary wouldn’t be the next President.

Clearly, that was never a thought!

Obamacare was pushed through our throats and premiums almost impossible to afford and making health the unfordable care!

President Trump was there at the right time and Obama delivered him the well deserved presidency.

Every day we see bashing of President Trump and his family and now calls to bash any of his voters and calling Trump supporters “Nazi’s”.

It is mind boggling to witness the left, not understanding that over the last eight years, our side was vocal but overall decent, except for a few people. Not believing Obama’s birth certificate wasn’t calling to do harm in him and it was an easy way to end that gossip or rumor. Just show it.

I’m not a birther, but my birth certificate was demanded for immigration and it couldn’t even be older then a certain amount of years or not valid so we had to pay again to get an International birth certificate. Like I was born again but we did what was required while Obama was the President!

Obama didn’t come out to say that was no longer needed. No calls to bother member of his cabinet, etc.

Liberals are at wits end and still are not discussing that perhaps under Obama the people felt betrayed and that caused President Trump to be elected.

Will the left ever realize that Obama helped electing Trump?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2018, 05:26 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,105,346 times
no, in their minds Russians and racist people are the only reason why Democrats do not have permanent power

Old 06-28-2018, 05:33 AM

8,051 posts, read 10,644,292 times
I would venture to say that the bad policies of Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush II, and Obama led to the election of Trump. Not saying he's the solution. Just saying the blame, and issues/policies, have been accumulative.

Old 06-28-2018, 05:40 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,772,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
I would venture to say that the bad policies of Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush II, and Obama led to the election of Trump. Not saying he's the solution. Just saying the blame, and issues/policies, have been accumulative.
I agree with you but I feel that Obama was the straw that broke the camels back as Obama ignored our side completely.

You are right that it is combined and therefor the past living Presidents seems to be big buddies as they share the knowledge of their empires to have ended!

Old 06-28-2018, 05:42 AM

20,127 posts, read 16,173,562 times
Obama, Hillary, and the media are responsible for Trump’s election. Trump drives me nuts but at least he doesn’t act like being American of something to be ashamed of or that we owe apologies to other nations. As much as everyone claims he has no forgein policy doctrine, he has a very clear one - “America First”. Yeah, yeah, yeah.... he is all about himself being the greatest, but he’s all about us being the greatest too, if for no other reason than he sees us as an extension of him.

Old 06-28-2018, 05:53 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Three things led to Trump's election

1) Trump is a skilled and accomplished con-man

2) The antiquated and unnecessary Electoral College

3) Campaign management that knew how to play the Electoral College

Old 06-28-2018, 05:55 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Democrats are crying and whining about what President Trump is doing while after eight years of Obama ignoring the people, Conservatives/Republicans and making race, transgender and freebies, on top of his list without ever thinking about the consequences IF Hillary wouldn’t be the next President.

Clearly, that was never a thought!

Obamacare was pushed through our throats and premiums almost impossible to afford and making health the unfordable care!

President Trump was there at the right time and Obama delivered him the well deserved presidency.

Every day we see bashing of President Trump and his family and now calls to bash any of his voters and calling Trump supporters “Nazi’s”.

It is mind boggling to witness the left, not understanding that over the last eight years, our side was vocal but overall decent, except for a few people. Not believing Obama’s birth certificate wasn’t calling to do harm in him and it was an easy way to end that gossip or rumor. Just show it.

I’m not a birther, but my birth certificate was demanded for immigration and it couldn’t even be older then a certain amount of years or not valid so we had to pay again to get an International birth certificate. Like I was born again but we did what was required while Obama was the President!

Obama didn’t come out to say that was no longer needed. No calls to bother member of his cabinet, etc.

Liberals are at wits end and still are not discussing that perhaps under Obama the people felt betrayed and that caused President Trump to be elected.

Will the left ever realize that Obama helped electing Trump?
Bah. Trump eked out a win for a bunch of reasons. There was no ONE sweeping mandate. There just wasn't. Trump won electoral votes in some states with marginal wins. Can't claim some amazing, overwhelming movement when he lost the POPULAR vote.

Old 06-28-2018, 05:59 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,579,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Obama, Hillary, and the media are responsible for Trump’s election. Trump drives me nuts but at least he doesn’t act like being American of something to be ashamed of or that we owe apologies to other nations. As much as everyone claims he has no forgein policy doctrine, he has a very clear one - “America First”. Yeah, yeah, yeah.... he is all about himself being the greatest, but he’s all about us being the greatest too, if for no other reason than he sees us as an extension of him.
I voted for the Supreme Court not Trump, and I got what I wished for!

Old 06-28-2018, 06:00 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,633,295 times
No collusion, don’t forget that. Seems like all Trump has done for the middle class is give them rallies and hype. He’s up to over 3400 lies already. I guess some love to be lied to....

Old 06-28-2018, 06:02 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,857,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Three things led to Trump's election

1) Trump is a skilled and accomplished con-man

2) The antiquated and unnecessary Electoral College

3) Campaign management that knew how to play the Electoral College
and,

4) Enough people who disliked Obama and Hillary, and who were angry at the way things were, to be conned into thinking someone from the outside would be able to do a better job than "politicians".

Let's be honest, Obama was disliked from the git go for one reason and one reason only.........he is not white.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies