Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2018, 09:21 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,448,225 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Here is a Latino former Obama White House intern who also worked for Bernie Sanders. He must feel very isolated living in Leftist DC but I commend him for what must have been a difficult decision because he probably lost all of his friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pghPdrLJR10
Great video . He makes a lot of great points .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2018, 09:53 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,568,534 times
A young woman, college student and former Bernie Sanders supporter, said all of her liberal arguments were based on emotions not facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvH4aM_LeNs

Old 09-24-2018, 09:59 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,706,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Stop with the BS on some of you who proclaim yourself to be "Democrats" and are "Walking Away"...you never were in the first place.

I'm not sure who they think they're fooling but it's fine. We'll just have to see what the elections say.

Old 09-24-2018, 10:51 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,568,534 times
This is the first video I've seen with an older, white woman who said she was a lifelong moderate Democrat who voted for Bill Clinton and Obama - twice. She got tired of the hate and can no longer identify with her party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaalksjVd6Y

Old 09-25-2018, 02:25 AM

11,119 posts, read 5,585,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I'm not sure who they think they're fooling but it's fine. We'll just have to see what the elections say.
The has to be one of the top joke threads of the year. The Republicans are on the verge of a major plunge downward, as well as the other factions that have pretended to be republicans, to consolidate their votes, to control congress. They're just trying to whistle past the graveyard, with nonsense like this.

Old 09-25-2018, 03:26 AM

11,772 posts, read 5,785,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Comments like yours and Bob's are the reason - many of us aren't walking away. The Democratic party and those like you are not tolerant of a opposing view. It results in insults and name calling instead of respecting that not everyone has the same mindset.

You can keep kidding yourself - but it's because of the silent majority that Trump won - again - Hillary was supposed to be a shoe in - Trump was not even supposed to be the Republican candidate - and yet all your polls were wrong.

I will not be voting for any Democrats on the ballot this year - because they don't serve upstate NY - but where the money is in NY City. Now being I'm in a blue state which is primarily controlled by what NY City wants - my vote will be useless - and yet they will see that they are losing Democrats in this state who feel the policies are far too liberal and we're being taxed to death.

Old 09-25-2018, 04:12 AM

31,016 posts, read 22,056,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yes, that's exactly what they're saying. That strategy is no longer working. Trump's approval rating among Blacks is now 29%, up from 15% one year ago.
And White people have left the Democratic party in droves: Bill had a full 49% of that groups vote, by the time we got to Obama/Hillary it was down to 39% No wonder why the Dems are trying to give Illegals citizenship as fast as they can

Old 09-25-2018, 04:14 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,619,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Comments like yours and Bob's are the reason - many of us aren't walking away. The Democratic party and those like you are not tolerant of a opposing view. It results in insults and name calling instead of respecting that not everyone has the same mindset.

You can keep kidding yourself - but it's because of the silent majority that Trump won - again - Hillary was supposed to be a shoe in - Trump was not even supposed to be the Republican candidate - and yet all your polls were wrong.

I will not be voting for any Democrats on the ballot this year - because they don't serve upstate NY - but where the money is in NY City. Now being I'm in a blue state which is primarily controlled by what NY City wants - my vote will be useless - and yet they will see that they are losing Democrats in this state who feel the policies are far too liberal and we're being taxed to death.
Trump won the presidency with 80,000 some odd votes across 3 states & the electoral college.

The Democratic party and those like you are not tolerant of a opposing view.

and the Republicans are? You have got to be joking.

The GOP runs as the party of fear:

Fear of their guns being taken away
Fear of terrorists
Fear of blacks
Fear of Mexicans
Fear of Muslims
Fear of Gays
Fear of Transgender people using a bathroom
Fear of abortions
Fear of marijuana being legal
Fear of taxes
Fear of the FBI
Fear of climate change
Fear of the media

I don't live in "fear" of such things.

Old 09-25-2018, 04:35 AM

12,033 posts, read 6,564,574 times
How long before You Tube et al will censure/ban the #Walkaway videos?

We are living in strange scary times due to the liberal democrats almost total control of our media, our education system, the entertainment industry, and social media.

Old 09-25-2018, 04:47 AM

16,215 posts, read 11,328,392 times
Quote:
Trump won the presidency with 80,000 some odd votes across 3 states & the electoral college.

The Democratic party and those like you are not tolerant of a opposing view.

and the Republicans are? You have got to be joking.

The GOP runs as the party of fear:

Fear of their guns being taken away
Fear of terrorists
Fear of blacks
Fear of Mexicans
Fear of Muslims
Fear of Gays
Fear of Transgender people using a bathroom
Fear of abortions
Fear of marijuana being legal
Fear of taxes
Fear of the FBI
Fear of climate change
Fear of the media

I don't live in "fear" of such things.
Probably because you expect those who don't see things your way to pay the cost (and in more than money).

Quote:
Aren't you GOP/conservatives wealthy? (the Great Leftist Myth)

Why haven't you created your own Facebooks or Youtubes instead?
Most of us are people of average means (maybe a little more) who worked hard to get what we have, and don't want you, and the lynch mob of failures and riffraff you seek lead by the nose trying to "redistribute" it.

Take your "dreamz" somewhere else.

Last edited by 2nd trick op; 09-25-2018 at 06:06 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies