Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2018, 09:32 PM

32,072 posts, read 15,077,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Seriously? Have you forgotten what he has accomplished in N. Korea? Have you forgotten that HE, Pres. Trump, has been harder on Russia than Barack H. Obama (who said, "I'll have more flexibility after my election," caught on open mic)?

You're intentionally ignoring all facts and pushing your own narrative
Tell me what he accomplished in North Korea. They still have nukes and are loving that a US president gave them acknowledgement and recognition. Trump is not hard on Russia when he praises a dictator just like he praised Kim Jong Un. Trump is being played by both of these dictators and the whole world is laughing at us
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2018, 07:14 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,464,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
Actually, he should be working to have his Country succeed. But I think you are speaking closer to the truth. Thanks for the verification.
Trump really stepped in it this time.

It's been non-stop damage control ever since.

Old 07-19-2018, 07:26 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,464,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Nope, seen them all. I do suspect this will go on until the sun burns out and life as we know it will not exist on earth. With tax payers dollars.
You mean like the Benghazi multi million dollar boondoggle led by the Republicans in congress? They came up with ZERO.

The Mueller investigation has FIVE guilty pleas already (these are people who have confessed wrongdoing in the court), and a boatload of indictments, most of which (or possibly all) came through grand juries.

If this investigation does take as long as you say, it will only be because they are finding so much

Old 07-19-2018, 08:04 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,101,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
You mean like the Benghazi multi million dollar boondoggle led by the Republicans in congress? They came up with ZERO.

The Mueller investigation has FIVE guilty pleas already (these are people who have confessed wrongdoing in the court), and a boatload of indictments, most of which (or possibly all) came through grand juries.

If this investigation does take as long as you say, it will only be because they are finding so much
And I suspect that what we've seen so far is only the tip of the iceberg.

Old 07-19-2018, 08:35 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,331,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Tell me what he accomplished in North Korea. They still have nukes and are loving that a US president gave them acknowledgement and recognition. Trump is not hard on Russia when he praises a dictator just like he praised Kim Jong Un. Trump is being played by both of these dictators and the whole world is laughing at us

Donald Trump can't be trusted. Trump has no morals, character, integrity or creditability! Donald Trump lacks the intellect to speak intelligently, his advisors must write scripts for him to read when he speaks.

Old 07-19-2018, 09:57 AM

46,967 posts, read 26,011,859 times
Quote:
Trump says 'I'm not pro-Russia,' hits ex-CIA chief Brennan for calling Putin news conference 'treasonous' | Fox News

"Part 1 of Tucker's interview with President Trump in Helsinki - Trump discusses 'very bad people' former CIA director John Brennan, FBI lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page being 'exposed,' the bipartisan call for conflict with Russia in Washington, NATO, Dems and open borders and more #Tucker"

I sure hope Trump is allowed to do his job. Seems like he is doing a great job, not like the administrations before him did.
I don't think people really trust what he says any more. Although he may technically be right - he's not pro-Russia or pro-US, just pro-Trump. It's just that Russia currently has the goods on him.

Old 07-19-2018, 10:00 AM

46,967 posts, read 26,011,859 times
Quote:
Seriously? Have you forgotten what he has accomplished in N. Korea?
You want a nothingburger? Because that's a nothingburger right there.

Old 07-19-2018, 10:10 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,713,235 times
Quote:
Seriously? Have you forgotten what he has accomplished in N. Korea? Have you forgotten that HE, Pres. Trump, has been harder on Russia than Barack H. Obama (who said, "I'll have more flexibility after my election," caught on open mic)?

You're intentionally ignoring all facts and pushing your own narrative
What has he accomplished in North Korea?

They have no plans to denuclearize and the remains that the president claimed had already been returned have not yet been returned.

Trump doesn't know whether he is or isn't "pro-Russia."
As I noted in another thread, his behavior over the past few days leaves no doubt in my mind that he is not in possession of his mental faculties.
Anything he says should be taken as the ramblings of a seriously senile man.

Old 07-21-2018, 08:51 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,579,950 times
Brennan acknowledges egging on FBI probe

More notable, Mr. Brennan then took the lead on shaping the narrative that Russia was interfering in the election specifically to help Mr. Trump—which quickly evolved into the Trump-collusion narrative. Team Clinton was eager to make the claim, especially in light of the Democratic National Committee server hack. Numerous reports show Mr. Brennan aggressively pushing the same line internally. Their problem was that as of July 2016 even then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper didn’t buy it. He publicly refused to say who was responsible for the hack, or ascribe motivation. Mr. Brennan also couldn’t get the FBI to sign on to the view; the bureau continued to believe Russian cyberattacks were aimed at disrupting the U.S. political system generally, not aiding Mr. Trump.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/brennan...dal-1532039346

Old 07-21-2018, 08:52 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,830,486 times
Quote:
Trump says 'I'm not pro-Russia,' hits ex-CIA chief Brennan for calling Putin news conference 'treasonous' | Fox News

"Part 1 of Tucker's interview with President Trump in Helsinki - Trump discusses 'very bad people' former CIA director John Brennan, FBI lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page being 'exposed,' the bipartisan call for conflict with Russia in Washington, NATO, Dems and open borders and more #Tucker"

I sure hope Trump is allowed to do his job. Seems like he is doing a great job, not like the administrations before him did.
What job is Trump doing and how do you know? Trump conducted his business with Putin in secrecy behind closed doors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies