Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2018, 05:39 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,983 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleSonya View Post
Spot on.

This Judge is very manipulative and cruel. She started it by pointing her finger saying she suffered from Trump Derangement Syndrome (aka that Whoopie is hysterical)

Which Whoopi demonstrated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2018, 07:08 PM

17,629 posts, read 17,696,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Perhaps if Crooked Judge Jeanne weren't screaming at Whoopi, pointing her finger in her face and calling her names - she would have gotten a MUCH better reception.

Agree. I never could stand to listen to her bellow on Fox.

Of course you don't. RWNJ's don't believe facts; they believe whatever fits their narrative.

LOL. It's sweet that Pirro was loudly proclaiming that she isn't ideological.

Then why does Pirro do it?

Ana Navarro the Republican confirms Whoopi's version of events? That's good. So do I.

I've always suspected Pirro had a mouth like a sailor; her voice sounds like she's been smoking for the past 50 years and loud on top of that.

I can totally see Crooked Jeanne going off on some little kids.

YUCK.
No, merely stating a known fact. Television studio talk shows are continuously rolling cameras even when cutting for a commercial break. If what Whoopi said actually happened then it was recorded in some way and said recording should be released. I’m also not completely buying the judge’s version of what happened after the break for commercial. All we truly know for a fact is what happened on the video we could see. Everything else is she said/she said. Supporters of each will absolutely believe the version told by the person they like. I never watched this judge’s show so I really don’t know her at all. What i did see leads me to believe Whoopi lost her cool entirely and may have blown up further when the commercial break happened. I doubt the judge went away innocently without replying back to Whoopi’s attacks. Judge’s book is going to sell better because of this dust up. That means Whoopi lost. Had Whoopi kept her cool and ended the segment uneventfully then hardly anyone would remember the Judge’s appearance on the show.

Had to look up Ana before replying to that part of the statement. She’s been the token Republican on ABC & CNN having worked in the campaign of some failed Republican candidates including Jeb Bush. However she has not only come out publicly against Trump, she’s also publicly admitted to having voted for Hillary in the last presidential election. Just because she has Republican in her description doesn’t mean she is supporting the Republican President nor political party today. As I said before, don’t believe statements until they release the video/audio of what happened after the start of the commercial break.

Last edited by victimofGM; 07-20-2018 at 07:17 PM..

Old 07-20-2018, 07:09 PM

17,629 posts, read 17,696,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleSonya View Post
Spot on.

This Judge is very manipulative and cruel. She started it by pointing her finger saying she suffered from Trump Derangement Syndrome (aka that Whoopie is hysterical)

This lady is affiliated with FOX NEWS so there ya go
If pointing a finger at an interviewer is enough to set off the interviewer then that person needs a different job.

Old 07-20-2018, 07:31 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,958,896 times
Why would any sane person go anywhere near this ship of fools? That POS show should be taken off of the air. It is nothing but a bunch of rabid liberals hull of hate. The judge is smarter than the whole bunch.

Old 07-20-2018, 07:36 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Why would any sane person go anywhere near this ship of fools? That POS show should be taken off of the air. It is nothing but a bunch of rabid liberals hull of hate. The judge is smarter than the whole bunch.
And yet there she is - accepting their invitation to pimp her book.

Old 07-20-2018, 07:49 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,837,240 times
Whoopi Goldberg, who'd been screaming, pointing her fingers and just about falling out of her chair in a fit of deranged histrionics, told Ana Navarro and a couple of staffers that she [wasn't] going to sit there and be lectured to by Trump's sand ****** (YOU look it up)

Oh Channing Dungey, arbiter of ABC's "standards"...yoo-hoo...

Old 07-20-2018, 07:57 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,632,022 times
She WAS a judge. She has poor judgment. Look at her criminal husband. Too bad she has no credibility. She is another Fox entertainer who acts like she knows it all. Much like our liar president who has pulled the wool over his followers eyes. She is just a bitter witch. No telling how much crime she is involved in now.

Old 07-20-2018, 08:00 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,958,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
She WAS a judge. She has poor judgment. Look at her criminal husband. Too bad she has no credibility. She is another Fox entertainer who acts like she knows it all. Much like our liar president who has pulled the wool over his followers eyes. She is just a bitter witch. No telling how much crime she is involved in now.

Bitter witches describe The Views people to the tee. A bunch of bitter witches

Old 07-20-2018, 08:00 PM

30,390 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisinthehouse View Post
Whoopi Goldberg got so mad with a guest, she did the same thing, she was saying the President is doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffYU-bSutMk
Whoopi is a Hollywood liberal, of course she is seething with hate and anger.

Old 07-20-2018, 08:04 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
No, merely stating a known fact. Television studio talk shows are continuously rolling cameras even when cutting for a commercial break. If what Whoopi said actually happened then it was recorded in some way and said recording should be released. I’m also not completely buying the judge’s version of what happened after the break for commercial. All we truly know for a fact is what happened on the video we could see. Everything else is she said/she said. Supporters of each will absolutely believe the version told by the person they like. I never watched this judge’s show so I really don’t know her at all. What i did see leads me to believe Whoopi lost her cool entirely and may have blown up further when the commercial break happened. I doubt the judge went away innocently without replying back to Whoopi’s attacks. Judge’s book is going to sell better because of this dust up. That means Whoopi lost. Had Whoopi kept her cool and ended the segment uneventfully then hardly anyone would remember the Judge’s appearance on the show.

Had to look up Ana before replying to that part of the statement. She’s been the token Republican on ABC & CNN having worked in the campaign of some failed Republican candidates including Jeb Bush. However she has not only come out publicly against Trump, she’s also publicly admitted to having voted for Hillary in the last presidential election. Just because she has Republican in her description doesn’t mean she is supporting the Republican President nor political party today. As I said before, don’t believe statements until they release the video/audio of what happened after the start of the commercial break.
Look. Your post that I responded to said flat out that you didn't believe Goldberg's version of what happened.

Bottom line - you have no more CLUE what happened than anyone else. Since Goldberg has corroborating witnesses and none have come forward for Angry Judge Jeannie - the FACTS to date, are on Goldberg's side.

IF any witnesses come forward that say differently - then I will reevaluate.

Anything else is just emotion-based and not fact based. Witnesses matter. Even if she is, as you say, a 'token Republican".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies