Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2018, 08:35 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Yes they invited the Judge to talk about her book and the Judge purposely pointed a finger at Whoopi and said she is suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome...dismissing anything Whoopi had to say as trivial.

Judge was arrogant, rude and deserved the dressing down.

If she is so smart, so experienced why did she feel the need to hurl a personal insult -- because she felt like she was losing.

That's what people do when they aren't able to stand their ground with a reasonable argument.

It happens on this board all the time.

Someone brings up Trump lying or refusing to stand firm with Putin and the Trump fans hurl all kinds of personal attacks dismissing folks that might not agree with them.

Doesn't matter if Judge said that's what happened -- it is gossip....it's about celebrities on a tv show.

And some are more into it.

I went and read the piece...at the end all the judge had to do was leave but she walked up to Whoopi and wagged her finger telling her how important the Judge was -- and Whoopi told her to get the f out.

Still didn't attack her personally -- just told her to leave -- in a rude way -- but when someone comes at you with insults -- you punch them back harder right?
Whoopi lied. I get it, lying doesn't bother you one bit when your side does it. That's the problem with the left. They don't hold their own accountable. Just another person with TDS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2018, 08:38 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,713,235 times
Quote:
Yes they invited the Judge to talk about her book and the Judge purposely pointed a finger at Whoopi and said she is suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome...dismissing anything Whoopi had to say as trivial.

If she is so smart, so experienced why did she feel the need to hurl a personal insult -- because she felt like she was losing.

That's what people do when they aren't able to stand their ground with a reasonable argument.

Someone brings up Trump lying or refusing to stand firm with Putin and the Trump fans hurl all kinds of personal attacks dismissing folks that might not agree with them.

Doesn't matter if Judge said that's what happened -- it is gossip....it's about celebrities on a tv show.

I went and read the piece...at the end all the judge had to do was leave but she walked up to Whoopi and wagged her finger telling her how important the Judge was -- and Whoopi told her to get the f out.

Still didn't attack her personally -- just told her to leave -- in a rude way -- but when someone comes at you with insults -- you punch them back harder right?
Not only did Ms Judge treat her host with contempt to begin with, she then made a point of running to another show to whine about how victimized she was.

The typical MO of Trump supporters - start the fire and then cry and blame someone else when they get burned.
Not an adult among them.

Old 07-20-2018, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Whoa .. she spit on her ? Whoopi should get fired or resign ..

Totally unacceptable behavior.
—
An on-air fight that broke out between ABC's "The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg and Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro did not end on stage as Pirro claims that Goldberg spit on her off stage and screamed at her to "get the f**k out of this building."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33319...-ryan-saavedra
And next she'll be saying Ms Goldberg laid hands on her.
Oh, yes, much like the big one that got away, it will get bigger and more extreme with every telling.

So much BS.

Old 07-20-2018, 08:41 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,983 times
Whoopi is disgusting. The Views invites someone as outstanding as Jeanine who has so much to offer and Whoopsi starts attacking her. She talks over her and won't even let her speak.

The other The View bimbos sit there looking like wusses while Whoopsi attacks and say nothing. Even the weakling McCain's daughter. They are too afraid to speak up to Whoopsi doopsi. They do her bidding.

Jeanine has her own show to reveal what's going on with the leftists.

Can you tell that I have zilch respect for The View clowns?

Last edited by 4dognight; 07-20-2018 at 08:58 AM..

Old 07-20-2018, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollyblythe View Post
So poor, shy, retiring, little Jeanine Pirro got herself booked on "The View"(not exactly known to be aligned with her views) to shill her book. And things didn't go her way. Imagine that! She came with her bullhorn voice, her pitbull attitude and FU smile and expected the panel to just sit at attention and let her talk. No direct answers to direct questions for her. (Psst! That's why they call it an interview.)

https://deadline.com/2018/07/jeanine...ty-1202429898/

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...e-pirro/219577

So, Pirro was her usual obnoxious self, shamelessly attempting to do "her thing", attempting to run roughshod over the regulars. But she wasn't able to do it unimpeded. This ain't FOX.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Jeanine. Unless it does. And take Meghan McCain with you. Pirro was talking about consequences as if they are for "other people". Well this one was for you, primadonna, and much deserved. Go Whoopi! (The audience cheered.)

P.S. Ana Navarro is actually intelligent, thoughtful, articulate and with a good and appropriate sense of humor which Pirro fails to demonstrate (except in the distorted perception of fellow sycophants). Navarro doesn't need to be a bulldozer like Pirro.
Amen!

Lady thought she was going to get to play queen in someone else's castle.

They shouldn't have let her go on the air in the first place after coming in with that attitude.

Old 07-20-2018, 08:43 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,022,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Not only did Ms Judge treat her host with contempt to begin with, she then made a point of running to another show to whine about how victimized she was.

The typical MO of Trump supporters - start the fire and then cry and blame someone else when they get burned.
Not an adult among them.
The woman went on looking to cause drama. It's how she stays relevant.

Drama sells books and gets you on tv.

Old 07-20-2018, 08:43 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,830,864 times
Quote:
Judge be so smart she hurls personal insults.

As mad as Whoopi is she didn't say anything mean to the Judge

I agree with this.

I think it's sad that so many conservative talking heads automatically insults people to bait them then the conservative audience thinks they are the "winner."

I saw this episode and the judge started off her conversation with Whoopi by saying she had "Trump Derangement Syndrome...."

Then the judge is playing the victim when she started the whole thing with those comments. Whoopi was being cordial to her.

I read the judge was mad that Ana Navarro was a guest host that day and judge came out angry about that which is what made her attack Whoopi like she did.

I'll note, I don't usually watch the view as I don't like their voices. But I've been a fan of Whoopi's for many years and she IMO is one of the best things to happen to that show lately. She usually has a pretty calm demeanor and I feel she should have kept the same demeanor in that instance. But I understand in those situations it can be difficult. But she should have kept her cool and told the judge lady that there was no reason for her to spit insults upon hitting the stage.

Old 07-20-2018, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
The woman went on looking to cause drama. It's how she stays relevant.

Drama sells books and gets you on tv.
Exactly.

It's a constant refrain with her and her ilk.
Create a situation so that they can play the victim and get lots of sympathetic publicity from the acolytes.

If she had any shame, she would apologize for creating the atmosphere, but she doesn't, so she won't.
She wants the president to see how well she'd fit into his administration.

"Jeanine Pirro, a weekend host on Trump TV, has been lobbying Trump advisors to take over as attorney general, according to a new report."

https://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/vid...-1250849347779

Old 07-20-2018, 08:58 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,700,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Pirro had it coming I guess. And she damn sure got it backstage.

These conservatives have to be gut punched nowadays. Especially when dealing with the Fox sycophants.

Yep, Pirro went in with her usual vile agenda, into a group of people who have polar opposite views. What did she think was going to happen ? Whoopie simply responded to her attack and came out on top.

Who can blame Whoopie ? When you hear someone spouting the kind of lunacy that Pirro spews, you simply have to respond. It has happened to most of us.

Now, poor little Pirro is crying because someone had the gall to call her on her stupidity.

Old 07-20-2018, 08:59 AM

3,051 posts, read 2,600,714 times
Quote:

No they invited her to come on to promote her book and immediately started forcing her to defend Trump. After 3 minutes she got tired of it and told them they suffer from TDS, which is true. Whoopi then showed just how immature she is. When the Judge says, "I didn't come on here to talk about Trump", then quit asking her to defend Trump. These hosts blind-sided her and she put them in their place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies