Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2018, 06:55 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,413,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
I'd wager the PUTRID SUBHUMAN PILE OF EXCRETEMENT has sold them to human traffickers ,and he planned it all along, since they made no provision whatsoever to keep track of the children!
TDS: find a cure #2018
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2018, 06:57 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,318,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
How much do you care? How many illegals do you harbor in you house. How many homeless set at your table for dinner? I have asked before where is the courage of your convictions?
Where is your convictions in demanding e-verify pass or you will refuse to re-elect those who do not pass it?

Old 07-25-2018, 06:58 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,286,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Dems don't give a dam about any kids. They see this issue as a political hammer to gin up votes while shirking their responsibility to work on immigration policy.
The mind of a rightie at work.

He (figurative) can only see things through the lens of his own prejudices and lack of compassion. When you don't have compassion, it's impossible to imagine it or empathize with those who do so you must assign the same base reasoning for their actions as are responsible for your own.

Old 07-25-2018, 07:00 AM

11,579 posts, read 13,970,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Providing food and shelter for children when their parents get arrested is now ‘kidnapping’?
You can't make this stuff up. LOL

Old 07-25-2018, 07:01 AM

32,833 posts, read 19,534,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I'm trying to understand this and I'm honestly asking. Trump has only returned a few hundred children out of what, 2500? He says many cannot be returned because they deported the parents. Did the parents know? Were all parents given a choice? Were they made to sign something and did they understand what they were signing? Are we going to have a generation of hundreds of children that were kidnapped by Trump because he took the children and kicked parents out of the country without them? I'm imagining documentaries of these children through their lives searching for their parents because Trump took them.

No, this is not what Obama did. Obama had kids that crossed alone but it was Trump that implemented a "no tolerance" policy that meant separating the parents from the children and then deporting the parents.
the kids, the parents, and the human traffickers...are all ILLEGAL...when will the left stop coddling criminals???

Old 07-25-2018, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
The mind of a rightie at work.

He (figurative) can only see things through the lens of his own prejudices and lack of compassion. When you don't have compassion, it's impossible to imagine it or empathize with those who do so you must assign the same base reasoning for their actions as are responsible for your own.
the mind of the left wing nut job (LWNJ), coddling criminals is a compassionate thing to do

compassion is nice..... coddling criminals (which the leftist liberals have no problem doing) is wrong

Old 07-25-2018, 07:03 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,286,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
compassion is nice..... coddling criminals (which the leftist liberals have no problem doing) is wrong
Moderation in all things.

Old 07-25-2018, 07:05 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,668,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The parents coming here illegally with kids should have the kids taken away permanently.
Its child endangerment and abuse.
Dems don't give a dam about American children killed by the illegal criminals so I'm not buying their BS.
Except that they did NOT come here illegally. They came seeking refugee status, which is NOT illegal.

Old 07-25-2018, 07:07 AM

Quote:
I'd wager the PUTRID SUBHUMAN PILE OF EXCRETEMENT has sold them to human traffickers ,and he planned it all along, since they made no provision whatsoever to keep track of the children!
the left is the ones supporting the human traffickers.... 90% of these kids were not brought here by a blood relative

why is the left in support of human trafficking and the sex slave market...... liberalism is truly a mental disease

Old 07-25-2018, 07:08 AM

2,990 posts, read 1,760,339 times
Quote:
Shouldn’t you be on a ledge somewhere?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies