Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2018, 08:59 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
That chick is nuts. Cunning but nuts.

But oh well. He's known her for years so he knew who he was when he hired her.

She's not the first shady whack-a-doodle Trump hired so obviously this is a result of his own flaws. Whatever he chooses people based on, it's not character, sanity or competence.
No, not really.

Good news is that she doesn't appear to be a Russian agent.

Always a plus.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2018, 09:01 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,089,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Good point. Omarosa is one of the few people around Trump with no known ties to Russia LOL

Old 08-19-2018, 09:01 AM

1,016 posts, read 307,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Sure, she and trump are still acting like they’re on a reality show. The only problem with that is the rest of us are stuck in the middle with a game show host running the country.
Bingo! This is the way I see it and have expressed it many times, although I avoid the topic altogether as it is just too painful.

Old 08-19-2018, 09:12 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I never watched her on television, but she just struck me as an unpleasant person. I don't even know why. Haughty? Opportunist?

But I'm enjoying her time in the spotlight at the moment, because she clearly has more foresight than Trump, and overall may be a shrewder operator. And I'm particularly admiring her composure, no matter what they they throw at her. His wild insults just make her look more sane and civilized by comparison.

Is there any answer to the mystery of why she keeps getting re-hired after being fired? Even after being fired at the W.H., they were apparently offering her another job.
So as long as shes keeps her composure you admire her? Doesn't matter that she's a POS because all that matters is she's going after Trump.
You set the bar real low.

Old 08-19-2018, 09:16 AM

4,713 posts, read 3,474,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
It seems pretty obvious that she was a Soros-paid plant working for BLM and Antifa.
LOL. Are you serious!? Omarosa couldn’t care less about BLs or any other lives besides her own. She is of 45’s ilk and they deserve each other. LOL. Sooooo funny. I say put them in a fight cage. Except we know who would win. LOL.

Old 08-19-2018, 09:17 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,331,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
No, not really.

Always a plus.

Exactly! Unlike Donald Trump, Omarosa is very articulate and very intelligent.

Old 08-19-2018, 09:18 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,830,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I never watched her on television, but she just struck me as an unpleasant person. I don't even know why. Haughty? Opportunist?

But I'm enjoying her time in the spotlight at the moment, because she clearly has more foresight than Trump, and overall may be a shrewder operator. And I'm particularly admiring her composure, no matter what they they throw at her. His wild insults just make her look more sane and civilized by comparison.

Is there any answer to the mystery of why she keeps getting re-hired after being fired? Even after being fired at the W.H., they were apparently offering her another job.
I am guessing the WH hopes to silence her by hiring her back.

Old 08-19-2018, 09:25 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I am guessing the WH hopes to silence her by hiring her back.

Like the Clinton White House? They fired her 4 times.

Old 08-19-2018, 09:35 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,830,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Like the Clinton White House? They fired her 4 times.
Another case of Trump hiring only the brightest and the best?

Old 08-19-2018, 02:07 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,895,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
IT BEGINS.

Republican politicians are already getting out in front of a possible "n-word tape" Trump tape.

"I don’t have a problem with Donald Trump having used the N-word in the past as my president."

https://twitter.com/NewDay/status/1030813519455956993
Using the n-word is the least of Trump's offenses against blacks or the p-word against women
Actions speak louder than words
Trump's actions as POTUS tell any cognizant person he is a racist and a mysogynist and a liar and, frankly, a traitor to the US which he took an oath to protect and defend...
Some tape w/him using the n-word just acts to divert from what he is doing NOW...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies