Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2018, 07:19 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,895,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
Trumps did not win because he was a good choice, he won because he was the less of two evils, and on the evil statement he won by a landslide. Is not what the public wanted but what they did not want in office. So you can hate him all you want, and he is an a hole but he's a lot better than what it could of been.
If you consider that having as POTUS someone who conspired with Russians to subvert the normal process of a US election is a "good" thing, you are just as much a syncophant of Putin as Trump and his cabal...

You threw out the baby with the bathwater in electing Trump and let yourself be persuaded that you were doing something righteous---so wrong...

Trump won because the Russians and Trump's campaign officials used stolen information from US citizen and the DNC to improve their chances of winning--
They cheated--
There was nothing honest about Trump's message, his campaign, or how they manipulated the election system.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2018, 07:52 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,023,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
If you consider that having as POTUS someone who conspired with Russians to subvert the normal process of a US election is a "good" thing, you are just as much a syncophant of Putin as Trump and his cabal...

You threw out the baby with the bathwater in electing Trump and let yourself be persuaded that you were doing something righteous---so wrong...

Trump won because the Russians and Trump's campaign officials used stolen information from US citizen and the DNC to improve their chances of winning--
They cheated--
There was nothing honest about Trump's message, his campaign, or how they manipulated the election system.
Prove it <bold>. You must be really,really smart and connected or, more likely you believe any B.S. that comes across the internet since NOBODY has been able to prove what you charge as of yet. TDS is in your head...

Old 08-21-2018, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Prove it <bold>. You must be really,really smart and connected or, more likely you believe any B.S. that comes across the internet since NOBODY has been able to prove what you charge as of yet. TDS is in your head...
Actually someone more connected than I am is working on it right now...
Which is why Trump is likely wearing Depends under those sz 52 waistband suit pants

And eventhough I am more an atheist than an evangelical, I was raised Southern Baptist and went to a church-oriented college...a Lutheran one...

So I know a good bit about religious philosophy
You don't require proof--physical proof--if you have faith...
In fact it is almost anathema to REQUIRE physical proof to justify faith
Unlike so many supposed believers who require a literal interpretation of the Bible's counting of time and ignoring geological evidence in order to "prove" a belief system--faith rises above those limitations
True faith is strong enough to sustain righteous belief in the face of evidence that challenges a belief...
(Which is actually one reason Trump's supporters are inoculated against proof of his involvement in criminal,activity w/Ussians and others as well as collusion to hack the election.)

And, personally, I believe the chain of circumstantial evidence adds up to some strong supportive "proof" that Trump, at least some his campaign staff, and others in the GOP cabal like the NRA, Erik Prince,many others large and small of participation-- in addition to the FSB cadre like Fancy Bear -- were involved in a variety of methods and efforts to tilt/subvert/tweak/infiltrate --conspire and/or collude to enable Donald Teump and also OTHER GOP candidates down the ticket to win their races...

Trump's involvement with the corrupt elements in Russia has existed since the late 70s/early 80s when Trump's business was failing due to his own inept business practices and numerous bankruptcies...
You know it, I know it...
The proof is there which is one reason Trump refuses to present his complete tax filings

So keep claiming nothing happened...
I am patient...

Old 08-21-2018, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Actually someone more connected than I am is working on it right now...
Which is why Trump is likely wearing Depends under those sz 52 waistband suit pants

And eventhough I am more an atheist than an evangelical, I was raised Southern Baptist and went to a church-oriented college...a Lutheran one...

So I know a good bit about religious philosophy
You don't require proof--physical proof--if you have faith...
In fact it is almost anathema to REQUIRE physical proof to justify faith
Unlike so many supposed believers who require a literal interpretation of the Bible's counting of time and ignoring geological evidence in order to "prove" a belief system--faith rises above those limitations
True faith is strong enough to sustain righteous belief in the face of evidence that challenges a belief...
(Which is actually one reason Trump's supporters are inoculated against proof of his involvement in criminal,activity w/Ussians and others as well as collusion to hack the election.)

And, personally, I believe the chain of circumstantial evidence adds up to some strong supportive "proof" that Trump, at least some his campaign staff, and others in the GOP cabal like the NRA, Erik Prince,many others large and small of participation-- in addition to the FSB cadre like Fancy Bear -- were involved in a variety of methods and efforts to tilt/subvert/tweak/infiltrate --conspire and/or collude to enable Donald Teump and also OTHER GOP candidates down the ticket to win their races...

Trump's involvement with the corrupt elements in Russia has existed since the late 70s/early 80s when Trump's business was failing due to his own inept business practices and numerous bankruptcies...
You know it, I know it...
The proof is there which is one reason Trump refuses to present his complete tax filings

So keep claiming nothing happened...
I am patient...
So after all the blather and bleating above as well as injecting your religion (for some unknown reason) you still don't have any PROOF, as in FACTS as in tangible evidence. Just supposition and guessing and a "belief" which is as good as a guess in this case.
Figured as much...

I'm clearly stating until is PROVED Trump had a hand in it, he didn't. Charges require PROOF under our system of justice...

Old 08-21-2018, 09:02 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,101,791 times
Quote:
So after all the blather and bleating above as well as injecting your religion (for some unknown reason) you still don't have any PROOF, as in FACTS as in tangible evidence. Just supposition and guessing and a "belief" which is as good as a guess in this case.

Figured as much...
It's coming.

Old 08-21-2018, 09:57 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,664,852 times
Quote:
Figured as much...

I'm clearly stating until is PROVED Trump had a hand in it, he didn't. Charges require PROOF under our system of justice...
Trump supporters still wont believe any charges against their beloved one. City Data political forums will absolutely blow if charges found against this man. Trump have already conditioned them to believe otherwise, that they can't even believe the truth.

Old 08-23-2018, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
It's coming.
So's Christmas, we'll see which arrives first, if at all...

All I can say is provide proof, charge then put on trial and let the chips fall where they may. Until then shut up with the ridiculous accusations...

Old 08-23-2018, 08:19 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,101,791 times
Quote:

All I can say is provide proof, charge then put on trial and let the chips fall where they may. Until then shut up with the ridiculous accusations...
Not an accusation. A prediction. Do you know the difference?

Old 08-23-2018, 09:00 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,054,775 times
Quote:
Figured as much...

........unless you are Hillary Clinton, right?

Old 08-23-2018, 01:18 PM

Quote:

If you are so against rumination, speculation, connect-the-dots conjecture---why are you here?
Newspapers with factual info and more restrained opinions are on other platforms
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies