Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2018, 08:31 AM

17,806 posts, read 13,703,655 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Yes, defend criminals. Even celebrate them. It's the way of the leftists.
Quite frankly she should be grateful, these criminals COULD have gone and toilet papered her house or something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

7,520 posts, read 2,811,117 times
The perpetrators should be caught and prosecuted. Then sued for damages. Political ideology is not an excuse for criminal behavior. I can hardly imagine a marina that moors multi million dollar yachts not being riddled with cameras.

15,638 posts, read 10,396,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Yes, defend criminals. Even celebrate them. It's the way of the leftists.
so true. the resist crowd is very scary. even if some Leftists might not personally attack republicans, these people applaud criminal behavior and encourage others in their ranks to do it.

Old 07-27-2018, 08:37 AM

18,741 posts, read 7,617,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
They are actually bashing her for NOT believing she is physically at war with the left! When the liberals themselves consider it so obvious.

I'm starting to agree with them. The sickness of the left knows no bounds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by illinoisphotographer View Post
She is at war with pretty much every single person who is in public education, regardless of political standings.
See? There goes another one.

The leftist thugs should be careful what they wish for.

Old 07-27-2018, 08:40 AM

18,741 posts, read 7,617,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
so true. the resist crowd is very scary. even if some Leftists might not personally attack republicans, these people applaud criminal behavior and encourage others in their ranks to do it.
Attitudes like theirs led to Krystallnacht. And what came later.

Old 07-27-2018, 08:47 AM

39,874 posts, read 26,521,399 times
Given the cost of the boat-I would suspect the yacht club or the boat itself would have security cameras. With luck, they criminal scumbags will be arrested, serve some jail time, and forced to make restitution. While working OT to pay for repairs-they can spend the time contemplating that Trump IS their president.

Old 07-27-2018, 08:48 AM

1,330 posts, read 699,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
See? There goes another one.

Dude, grow up. "Leftist Thugs"

Did you not read my reply at all? Pretty much anyone who is involved with public education hates her, regardless of political party. She's a cancer to our education system.

As someone who personally worked in for-profit higher education, one of the last things that matters once you go for-profit is the quality of the education, as long as they can remain certified. Cutting costs and increasing revenues becomes the main goal.

You want to tank the education system? Make it for profit. Anyone who is remotely involved with education knows this.

Old 07-27-2018, 08:50 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,811,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illinoisphotographer View Post
Dude, grow up. "Leftist Thugs"

Did you not read my reply at all? Pretty much anyone who is involved with public education hates her, regardless of political party. She's a cancer to our education system.

As someone who personally worked in for-profit higher education, one of the last things that matters once you go for-profit is the quality of the education, as long as they can remain certified. Cutting costs and increasing revenues becomes the main goal.

You want to tank the education system? Make it for profit. Anyone who is remotely involved with education knows this.
All of this excuses criminal behavior? Is this what children are being taught by you?

Old 07-27-2018, 08:52 AM

78,435 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Poor Betsy! She'll have to use one of her nine other yachts while it's being repaired.
If it had happened to Kerry or Pelosi you'd be screaming "fascist".

I don't care whose boat it was, I'm not going to support vandals and it's even worse if it was politically motivated.

Old 07-27-2018, 08:53 AM

8,382 posts, read 4,371,285 times
I just re-read, looking for one comment that actually was in favor or support of criminal activity by so called "leftists" or anyone for that matter. I did not see one. I did see a few wise cracks (like my self) that made a bit of fun of the situation.

What I also saw were numerous venomous accusations about how horrible the 'left' is with out provocation. This when no one has not one clue as to who, why or how the vessel was set adrift.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies