Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2018, 09:36 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,121,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
What motivates people to attend Donald Trump rallies? Who in their right mind, would want to listen to a feeble brain trying to express himself.
Feeble? You mean like Hacking Hillary, Mad Maxine, Bumbling Bernie, Nutty Nancy, Shyster Schumer, Wacasio Ortiz, Reverend Sharptoungue or how about Capsized Sank Johnson?

You got quite the motley fools on your side to be talking trash...

Old 08-04-2018, 03:04 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,675,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
President Trump doesn't sit around wringing his hands. He acts. While we are sitting here typing our posts, he is working, doing, accomplishing.

Some people are just not worriers. They're doers.
Hahahahhhahahaahahahahahhahaha... riiiighht. Working? Doing? Accomplishing? A doer? The only true thing here is that "he ACTS" alright, for his crowd and as if he is in charge. You think he is not worried?? He likely wrings his hands and more when alone.

Old 08-04-2018, 03:09 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,675,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
What motivates people to attend Donald Trump rallies? Who in their right mind, would want to listen to a feeble brain trying to express himself.
Those who are paid. Other feeble brains. Young kids. (Have ya seen those in the crowds?)

Old 08-04-2018, 03:56 AM

11,789 posts, read 5,798,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Everytime I think about Trump Rallies, I can't help but think about Spinal Tap, when they were playing at Bar Mitvahs: I can picture it as clear as day, Trump is playing the Loredo Room at the Holiday Inn in Texas, little Seth just read from the Torah, and from back-stage, Sean Spicer is watching on, while Trump encourages him to come out and "join the band". Meanwhile there is an 18" scale version of the wall that is the main prop.

LMAO. Trump's die-hard loyalist are the best, most entertaining people of all.
Yep rate right up there with the Obama and Hillary lovers. Those people are really crazy!

Old 08-04-2018, 04:02 AM

11,789 posts, read 5,798,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
Guess you missed my point...

First off, it's Trump and his supporters making the big noise over these rallies and number of people filling them, as if some sort of national consequence. Hype is what it is, and we all know it. Accordingly, rather than the hype and all Trump does to suggest these numbers are cause for celebration, maybe we all sober up a bit and recognize we're talking an insignificant number of people that perhaps matter to those locals there rather than all of us being fed this hype nationwide.
Actually it was Ringo - who is anti Trump who started this thread to get a rise out of Trump supporters - get to know your posters better and where they stand.

Old 08-04-2018, 04:42 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Interesting that Trump's rally in Ohio on Saturday was moved from the Delaware County Fairgrounds to a local high school instead.

Ah well.

Trump does a Sad when he doesn't fill the venue.
It seems the Fairground couldn't hold enough people:

"A change of venue has moved the rally to Olentangy Orange High School. It was originally set to happen at the Delaware County Fairgrounds but the venue size was an issue.

According to the general manager of the Delaware County Fairground, Trump's event organizer wanted a venue that could hold 2,500 people. Theirs could only hold 1,500."

This, according to our local TV News.

Nice try.

Old 08-04-2018, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
If his rallies get any smaller, they will be holding them in a phone booth. " My people tell me that in the history of the world, no bigger phone booth rally has ever happened before this one !"
Gosh, do you people not have TV? Did you see the crowd in Wilkes-Barre, PA? Did you hear them? They were going wild with enthusiasm. The loved him!

I love our President! I love that he pokes at his critics and the "Fake News" left-wing media. They are getting what they so rightly deserve.

Old 08-04-2018, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
Today's rally at Penn is the most lively rally I've ever seen, and I've seen them all.
Loudest and most enthusiastic crowd ever.
He's more beloved than ever, and that's why his Republican approval rating keeps rising.
Exactly, and these Leftists can't stand it!

Go Trump! #MAGA

Old 08-04-2018, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Are you talking about an upcoming event tomorrow?

He just had an event yesterday in Wilkes-Barre PA, the place was packed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtzDobdv2os
That's why they had to change the venue in Ohio. The small fairgrounds could only hold 1500 people, according to our local TV station:

"A change of venue has moved the rally to Olentangy Orange High School. It was originally set to happen at the Delaware County Fairgrounds but the venue size was an issue.

According to the general manager of the Delaware County Fairground, Trump's event organizer wanted a venue that could hold 2,500 people. Theirs could only hold 1,500."

Old 08-04-2018, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
He had an event in Tampa on the 31st, it was packed as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhF2XRWpZQQ
The Leftists can't stand it! That's why they have to misreport everything. They had to move the venue in Ohio because they wanted a venue that could hold 2,500 people, not 1,500 that was the max. capacity of the fairground.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies