Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2018, 11:31 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,386,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
Why those blacks always behave like wild animals? All youtube is full with black robberies, assaults and other crime. What is wrong with those people?

I was visiting a friend in a black area, I felt like in a zoo. Insane.

And this b***? She got what she deserved.
C'mon. Tell us how ya really feel.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2018, 11:35 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,768,591 times
There is no extreme chivalry culture in East Asia. A man will not necessarily just take pokes to the face from a woman without retaliating.

Old 08-13-2018, 11:37 PM

10,349 posts, read 13,961,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Pretty sickening, no excuse for punching a woman like that in front of her son.

For sure there will soon be very vocal protests and possibly boycotts against asian owned salons across the country if this continues. These people are shooting themselves in the foot with this kind of physically hostile behavior against customers.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/male...221119278.html
But what does race have to do with any of this?

The video showed her hitting him first. He defended himself. This double standard bull**** of women hitting men with no consequences needs to stop. And before anyone says men shouldn't hit women, maybe I'm old fashioned, but I don't think anybody should hit anyone else regardless of gender.

Old 08-13-2018, 11:42 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,386,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDak15 View Post
But what does race have to do with any of this?
Nothing.

Two parties interacted, one violated the NAP, then the other was charged by the State.

That's the story which should be focused on. People need to learn to keep their hands to themselves and the State is failing miserably at understanding natural law.

Old 08-14-2018, 12:10 AM

193 posts, read 93,049 times
People are so prejudiced based on race and gender, it is mind boggling how little self awareness they have.

If the salon owner had punched a black man, even weak scrawny black man, there would be no outrage and everyone would be commending him for defending himself. Remember that video of the old white guy beating up a black guy who was trying to start a fight with him? Everyone was on the white guy's side. I am pretty sure the guy wasn't even charged with anything.

If the salon owner had punched a white woman, liberals and conservatives, blacks and white, would be united in calling for him to be lynched and we might even hear talk of bringing back internment camps.

Old 08-14-2018, 12:38 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,768,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cell jin View Post
If the salon owner had punched a white woman, liberals and conservatives, blacks and white, would be united in calling for him to be lynched and we might even hear talk of bringing back internment camps.
Doubtful. A white woman behaving the same way would get more, not less, criticism.

Old 08-14-2018, 12:41 AM

24,660 posts, read 9,482,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Good thing it was just an Asian salon owner and not a cop. That could have ended much worse. These people can't seem to understand why they end up on the bad end of things. Look no further.....
*Good thing it was an asian salon owner and not a random white guy from florida

Thank you. At this point I'm convinced some people have a death or beatdown wish. "Hey, let me instigate and provoke fights when I don't get my way." Fighting random people is not good for your health.

Old 08-14-2018, 12:55 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,905,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Nonsense. I looked at it 8 or 9 times. She simply brushed him away as she left. He pursued her and threw the punch. Guilty - beyond a doubt.
Ditto

Old 08-14-2018, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Okay. Next time somebody angrily steps up into your grill in an aggressive manner and then flings a hand at your face, you better just let them get away with it so they won't even think twice about doing it to the next person.

It is unfortunate, but sometimes you have to lay down the law with people who never learned where the line is. Well adjusted people know where it is instinctively and rarely cross it.
Well adjusted men don’t hit a woman who just gave them a mild shove.

Old 08-14-2018, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
There is no extreme chivalry culture in East Asia. A man will not necessarily just take pokes to the face from a woman without retaliating.
He can go back to EA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies