Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2018, 08:10 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,825,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Is this the excuse the catholic church is going with now, blaming homosexuals for the horrific actions of their priests sexually abusing young children?

Lies and cover-ups: Catholic church in Pennsylvania had 'playbook' to keep priest abuse secret,

Surely, you jest. Chuck the carefully-worded, PC gar-baghe.

They're homosexual priests, abusing in the overwhelming majority of cases, young boys.

And newsflash: homosexuals can be pedophiles, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2018, 08:17 PM

15,864 posts, read 6,322,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Surely, you jest. Chuck the carefully-worded, PC gar-baghe.

They're homosexual priests, abusing in the overwhelming majority of cases, young boys.

And newsflash: homosexuals can be pedophiles, too.
If they are homosexuals why don't they just hook up with each other and save all the drama?

Old 08-18-2018, 08:19 PM

12,386 posts, read 8,149,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
If homosexual culture in the Church was prominent wouldn't the left be in support of that ?

Maybe have a religious parade showing everyone how great it is.
Only if the Church could justify the position that someone can engage in sexual activity without sinning. Something only allowed with what the Church considers a valid marriage. Since people can't change their gender or marry someone of the same gender according to catholic theology while it is okay to be gay, it is only okay with total celibacy.

Old 08-18-2018, 08:20 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
They used to know how to deal with this problem.....until they didn’t.

Old 08-18-2018, 08:25 PM

18,013 posts, read 27,460,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
The leadership of the Catholic church is counterfeit Christianity. Satan loves it.
I'd love to be able to isolate it to one church and I'd be ecstatic to be able to blame Señor Lucifer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Homosexuals!

The Catholic Church is as corrupt as our government. I'm reading the documents released by the Chicago Archdiocese on a priest accused three times and his arrogance is enraging - as though he was the victim.

It isn't homosexuals, it's pedophiles. These dopes sound smarter when they just shut their mouths and bless people.
That's what came to my mind, broad brush to cast there.

Quote:
The article addresses your false claim.

"Since all of the abusers were male and most of the victims were postpubescent males, “that is a problem called homosexuality,” Donohue stated.

Despite the media’s insistence on referring to a pedophilia crisis, the report revealed that “less than five percent” of the cases involved pedophilia, Donohue said, and studies done in subsequent years report approximately the same ratio.

“It’s been a homosexual scandal all along,” he said."
I ain't buying that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
Only if the Church could justify the position that someone can engage in sexual activity without sinning. Something only allowed with what the Church considers a valid marriage. Since people can't change their gender or marry someone of the same gender according to catholic theology while it is okay to be gay, it is only okay with total celibacy.
Someone here is trying to make some sense of this messed up thread topic.

If you're homosexual but possibly prone to being a pedophile, don't become a priest. If you're an adult and don't think you can remain celebate in general, don't become a priest.

Pedophiles cannot avoid the temptation because they are manipulative slimy scum.

You cannot sell me on the idea that homosexual folks have anything to do with pedophilia whatsoever, barring some small percentage.

Priests cardinals bishops popes etc. that cover up the harm done to children in the name of God are lower than pedophiles and lower than pounded whale dung.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Oh what happened to the good old days when people just went along with these things? A few if us were talking the other days and the SWJ have made it so that a man can't even go into work and grab a woman by the *****. Women need to learn to take personal responsibility for having a ***** to grab in the first place. If you don't want it grabbed honey then don't have one. And don't plan on calling me a missagenist either; I'm simply telling it like it is. It's a reality check you leftest loonies. Back in the day a woman knew to keep her mouth shut.

It was the liberal media that first broke the story and started harassing these poor persecuted pedos. It's the liberal media attacking our values of women to know their place and ****** to get back in the closet. These SJW are triggered by a man ******* his **** in a 13 year old? I say "suck it up buttercup". I hope no one is "triggered" by the sexual assault of a toddler. Science confirms that children as young as 18 months can seduce and adult man. An 18 month old just wants attention and they don't care how they get it. The Lord will back me on that one too as we are all born into sin.

Edit: and don't expect me to back up my semi factual claims with a link. Fact checking is for kool aid drinkers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
I blame the liberal media. After all they could rape children in peace with God taking care of it instead off all this outrage.
You're kind of new to this game called sarcasm huh?

Fun, isn't it.

My dad calls sarcasm the lowest form of wit, but I say, Git down with yer bad self.

Last edited by McGowdog; 08-18-2018 at 09:22 PM..

Old 08-18-2018, 08:26 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
They used to know how to deal with this problem.....until they didn’t.
When was that? They've been covering up the sexual abuse for decades.

And this homosexuality b.s., while a convenient out, doesn't explain the girls they sexually abused.

Old 08-18-2018, 08:32 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,225,728 times
This has to be one of the most pathetic, and rediculous excuses I've ever heard.

Old 08-18-2018, 08:38 PM

18,563 posts, read 7,370,877 times
Quote:
Cardinal speaks out.

"I believe that there needs to be an open recognition that we have a very grave problem of a homosexual culture in the Church,” Burke said in an interview Thursday, “especially among the clergy and the hierarchy, that needs to be addressed honestly and efficaciously.”

The former head of the church’s equivalent of the Supreme Court claimed that "after the studies following the 2002 sexual abuse crisis that most of the acts of abuse were, in fact, homosexual acts committed with adolescent young men."
I don't get it. How is this news?

Old 08-18-2018, 08:40 PM

18,563 posts, read 7,370,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Only fools don't know the difference between homosexuality and pedophilia.
And we've identified one fool.

Old 08-18-2018, 08:42 PM

20,104 posts, read 9,015,533 times
homosexuals who prey on children have ruined the Church.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies