Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How many votes will Brett Kavanaugh get for confirmation in the Senate?
61 or more 63 13.55%
58-60 32 6.88%
55-57 61 13.12%
50-54 198 42.58%
49 or less 111 23.87%
Voters: 465. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2018, 04:55 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,274,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
She has mark judge but he "does not wish to" participate in the consequences for his actions oh so many years ago. He remembers. He Definately remembers , now.

are you another troll on crack?....how you know this first hand? are you going to testify in the Senate since you know so muck about Mark Judge.....you are going to testify in what Judge remembers and his actions in 1982 in a party and house that nobody knows?

what a joke is this forum with trolls.

Old 09-21-2018, 04:56 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,763,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
she hasn't given any evidence if the house and party ever existed.....let alone prove the judge was drunk and present at the party......she doesn't remember the year, what date, what house, how she got there and how she got home......she can't name anybody that can back up her story of the house and party and she being there.

what's to believe when she can't back up anything. She would make a bad witness in any case.....NO lawyer would put her on the stand....she is unreliable as a witness and she is the only witness to her accusations.

That's because Hillary did not pump her with enough information!

Old 09-21-2018, 04:56 AM

413 posts, read 301,872 times
Default Corcept Therapeutics and kavanaugh accuser.

Christine Blasey Ford works for Corcept Therapeutics. This company makes a stealth abortion pill with big sales. It is a pill that is prescirbed for overweight men but has a side effect of aborting fetuses. So it is a stealth, under the radar abortion pill. Wow, just Wow. She amoung others is afraid that if America comes to its senses and realizes the value of a child then the money flow will stop. She is afraid Judge Kavanaugh's rise to the supreme court could threaten Row vs Wade. Thus stopping the sale of this drug. Shocking. It's ok to destroy this man and his family to protect the death of children in the womb, which in turn lines the pockets of a few greedy liberals.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-...ill-maker.html

Old 09-21-2018, 04:57 AM

19,219 posts, read 17,102,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Call me a liar, call me a troll. I don't care....There is evidence of the alcoholic culture predominant at the high school he attended at that time.
I'll bet you would have found the same thing at most high schools during that period especially among the private & affluent where there is more disposable income. Today there seems to be more drugs affecting these schools. Not much really changes...

Old 09-21-2018, 05:00 AM

413 posts, read 301,872 times
Mark 8:36

…35For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and for the gospel will save it. 36What does it profit a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul? 37Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?…

Old 09-21-2018, 05:02 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times
The Dems are betting on gender division as a way to get votes. Hoping that there are enough man haters that want the men in their lives abused by legal process.

Old 09-21-2018, 05:08 AM

89,059 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Those are anomalies.
This could be, as well. Especially since the accuser's version of events contradicts others' versions, who she says were there at the time. That happened in both the Duke and UVA cases.

Old 09-21-2018, 05:10 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,438,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
are you another troll on crack?....how you know this first hand? are you going to testify in the Senate since you know so muck about Mark Judge.....you are going to testify in what Judge remembers and his actions in 1982 in a party and house that nobody knows?

what a joke is this forum with trolls.
See. Falling apart already.
Calm down.

Old 09-21-2018, 05:13 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,318,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Call me a liar, call me a troll. I don't care....There is evidence of the alcoholic culture predominant at the high school he attended at that time.

A book by Brett Kavanaugh’s high school buddy hinted at a culture of depravity and alcoholism at their Washington, D.C.-area high school. One passage refers to a drunken “Bart O’Kavanaugh.”

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...ZhL/story.html

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...in-law-school/

ThYOur e bottom line is that one of them is lying, and if it is Kavanaugh he should be disqualified, not for the incident but for the dishonesty. Nobody wants a dishonest justice...You already have a dishonest president.
Your sources are suspect (Mother Jones? LOL), but you haven't mentioned that Ms. Blahblah Ford was known (according to her HS yearbook) as one of a group of girls that were "party girls," who were drunks. This little tidbit was later scrubbed from social media, but it is still posted (with photos) on Facebook. I was sent a copy, as was my wife.

This woman is NOT to be believed. She can't eve remember the year or the place. She incorrectly identified one 'witness,' and Kavanaugh has denied even being at such a party.

Why should we believe ONE woman (who doesn't even know Kavanaugh) over 65 (or more) other women who DO know him.

Why should we let the accuser set the terms of her testimony. The accused has the right to face his accuser, and it is standard practice, in our system that the accuser goes first, NOT the accused. She is demanding that Kavanaugh go first, and that he is not to be in the room when she testifies. That is NOT how our system works.

This woman is a liar. She is bearing false witness.

Old 09-21-2018, 05:20 AM

89,059 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
She has mark judge but he "does not wish to" participate in the consequences for his actions oh so many years ago. He remembers. He Definately remembers , now.
https://twitter.com/senjudiciary/sta...25426769461249

None of the above have confirmed Ford's allegations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies