Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2018, 09:39 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,382,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
I have read the entire thread and no one is defending her.
Several people have said they have done the same thing - walked into the wrong place. That is defending her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2018, 10:24 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,933,771 times
She needs to be in prison for manslaughter, if not murder. The whole thing is appalling.

Old 09-08-2018, 12:56 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
That smart. Punish everyone in the city because of one stupid cop.
The city hired her, which means the residents of Dallas hired her.

So it’s only right that they pay.

Old 09-08-2018, 05:16 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
She needs to be in prison for manslaughter, if not murder. The whole thing is appalling.
new has been claiming manslaughter, I think murder one be a better crime

Old 09-08-2018, 05:20 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
I haven't read all the responses here. Not sure I want to. I know that there are some bigots who will defend this police officer and claim she had a right to do what she did. She didn't.

This man was a law abiding citizen minding his own business. She attempted to break into his apartment and it's as simple as that. We don't know all the facts yet but who on earth tries to go into someone else's home "by accident?" This is a blatant lie cooked up by her attorney, no doubt. She was probably on drugs or heavily intoxicated and won't admit to it OR she had some prior involvement with this man and decided to murder him. However, from what I've read about him, he wasn't the type of man to be involved with a woman who uses drugs or drinks heavily.

She's a POS and my wish is that she is thrown in prison for a very long time. But I know that won't happen because it's not how our justice system works for police officers who commit murder. I'm actually surprised she's not trying to claim that he attempted to rape her.

i bet it be something like, she was having an affair with him, he breaks it off and she gets mad

Old 09-08-2018, 05:22 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
Several people have said they have done the same thing - walked into the wrong place. That is defending her.
That's not defending her. That's answering the question some people had of, 'How could this possibly have happened?'

I shared an incident where it happened but also posted I'm not buying her story.

Both are possible.

Old 09-08-2018, 06:10 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Remember, libs--only cops should have guns.

https://reason.com/blog/2018/09/07/d...g-apartment-ki

Accidents DO happen. Get a life!

Old 09-08-2018, 06:14 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Not sure how someone walks into the wrong apartment

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ma.../287-591760228
"Not sure how someone walks into the wrong apartment"

It's easy when they all look alike.

It is NOT uncommon for people to attempt or do walk into the wrong HOUSE.

In development communities the houses all look alike and it is very easy to get the WRONG one.

Common sense IS lacking a lot on here!

Old 09-08-2018, 06:26 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times
I read on Reddit about problems renters have with keys being able to open multiple apartment doors. The managers or superintendent will have pass keys or have the same locks and they get copied and lost track of. One renter had homeless people come in thinking they could squat in an empty apartment and their key opened many door locks.
There are definitely trigger happy cops who will shoot first if angry or panicked. Hopefully this hammers it home to the left again that their wanting a police state will hurt them more than anyone.

Old 09-08-2018, 06:43 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I read on Reddit about problems renters have with keys being able to open multiple apartment doors. The managers or superintendent will have pass keys or have the same locks and they get copied and lost track of. One renter had homeless people come in thinking they could squat in an empty apartment and their key opened many door locks.
There are definitely trigger happy cops who will shoot first if angry or panicked. Hopefully this hammers it home to the left again that their wanting a police state will hurt them more than anyone.
It's not the left defending bad police shootings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies