Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2018, 06:42 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,218,912 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Some of us will no longer vote for a corporate war monger. The (D)'s had the chance to nominate someone that wasn't but took a pass on it.
The (R)'s gave us a guy who does not know what he is doing. One who has allowed the Military to send a Marine strike force into Syria for a live fire exercise.

One who has created the largest deficit since WWII.

Old 09-08-2018, 06:44 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
So, I see my New Thread has been buried in an unrelated thread ...typical.

Old 09-08-2018, 06:44 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
The (R)'s gave us a guy who does not know what he is doing.
I don't disagree but that has nothing to do with my statement.

Quote:
One who has allowed the Military to send a Marine strike force into Syria for a live fire exercise.

One who has created the largest deficit since WWII.
It doesn't happen if Obama hadn't got us involved in Syria in the first place.

Old 09-08-2018, 06:47 AM

Let me just remind you: "This is my last election ...I'll have more flexibility after the election." Obama said this to the Russian leader he was meeting with.

Who was "owned by Putin?" You can give not one example that comes close to this of President Trump being "owned" by Putin.

Old 09-08-2018, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It's not something to take credit for. Yes unemployment is low because people have to work multiple jobs to make ends meet but that is not the economy Obama was hired to create.
LOL!!! Ocsio-Cortz logic. "Unemployment is low because people have two jobs." That is the stupidest statement anyone has ever made! Think about that. Obviously, you didn't, or you wouldn't be parroting her.

Old 09-08-2018, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The cowbell is back leading the heard.
He will tell them what to think, how to think, and they are so relieved b/c now they won't need to think at all. Under Obama's failed leadership gov. was weaponized to target political rivals. He will be out lying to his collective while it blows up in his face, cementing his legacy of corruption. A place holder president waiting for a real leader who puts America first.
If the Democrats were smart, which they're not, they would muzzle this nerd. He is their worst enemy, and they don't even know it. He is the reason Donald Trump was elected and not Hillary, who would have been a Barack Obama third term.

Old 09-08-2018, 06:57 AM

34,236 posts, read 18,590,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Let me just remind you: "This is my last election ...I'll have more flexibility after the election." Obama said this to the Russian leader he was meeting with.

Who was "owned by Putin?" You can give not one example that comes close to this of President Trump being "owned" by Putin.
From REUTERS.

Quote:
As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time - “particularly with missile defense” - until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

“This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé

So, it seems, Obama was Putin's PAWN on defense issues in Europe.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...82P0JI20120326

Old 09-08-2018, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Agree.

Nonsenseguy (OP of the merged thread) is triggered.
Not "triggered" at all. I was mocking the S.O.B., the poor failure who can't stand that his successor is doing a far better job than he did.

"Ethics in Government" indeed!

But none of you can identify anything he did that started this recovery that began with the news that Donald Trump had won the election. Markets soared in anticipation of what was to come.

If Obama had had anything to do with this, it would have been evident well before the election ...but we had a stagnant economy, essentially no growth, and the lowest labor participation rate in history.

But, of course, Ocasio-Cortez says that "unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs." The absurdity of that statement never seems to dawn on Leftists, who repeat it at every opportunity, showing just how foolish they really are.

Old 09-08-2018, 06:59 AM

7,308 posts, read 14,694,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Like Hillary, nor will Obama go away. Obama did well for himself but was a disaster for Democrats who lost over 1000 seats plus the presidency during his tenure and now he's at it again. Is he so hard headed that he can't understand those losses reflect on him, ... that we didn't like his policies.

"There is nothing more pathetic in life than a former president," President John Quincy Adams once said. That, like all other aspects of the American presidency, has evolved and changed, all due to the decisions made by the people who've held the office.

Like Hillary, Obama is making sure he lines his pockets with cash. How dare that hypocrite come out and preach at America. He's nothing but the greedy liar he's always been. Worst POS president this country has ever had. Even Millard Filmore was a better President then this faux american.

Old 09-08-2018, 06:59 AM

34,236 posts, read 18,590,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Not "triggered" at all. I was mocking the S.O.B., the poor failure who can't stand that his successor is doing a far better job than he did.

"Ethics in Government" indeed!
It is projection on their part as Liberal/Progressives are prone to emotional responses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies