Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2018, 04:33 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,330,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post

Tell the truth President Obama, the last person who occupied the White House that was elected by Americans!

Old 09-08-2018, 04:42 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,374,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...y-rally-video/

Maybe he needs to tell that to his party

Trump is a dictator on par with Hitler?
Tax cuts will kill us all?
the stock market and economy will crash if Trump is elected?
We are going back to the time of Nazi Germany?
We are becoming like The Handmaid's Tale?
Kavanaugh's appointment will kill all women?
Sorry, BUT you repeated "Gateway Pundit site's" views on what Obama said.. BS I watched the whole thing.. None of your list even comes close to what he said!

Just more false narratives coming from the"Alt-Right" sector of Trump Cultist! Fear Mongering mantra is the Cultist propaganda machine's ill-conceived fanning of HATRED directed towards American Democracy Republic!

It's getting repetitive reading so many threads started by proactive thread starters promoting FAKE/FALSE Narratives to pour fuel/Fan flames of the Extremists that has been unleashed!

Normal American's and Citizen's of former ALLY Citizens are noting such activity.. and Leaderships of other Countries that normally work with USA are NOT so sure US can be trusted while unhinged POTUS has his finger on that RED BUTTON!

I feel very sorry for my American (normal) friends who have to deal with this fiasco of a Presidency! GOP Congress has done ZERO to get POTUS to conform to anything.. SO far don't give a SH$T as long as they can put $ into donor's pockets and defund the safety nets that assist those who don't have enough to markedness meet! And, don't give me the usual THOSE TAKER need to pull themselves up by their boot-straps!!

BO was actually pointing out that voter's actually hold the KEY~ and even tho barriers to voting has been constant .. Those who CAN SHOULD Step up! I saw that as to encouragement, > FAR from blaming like DJT did!! ala " It will be YOUR FAULT if I lose Congress!!" .. Yepper, always have others to blame for your failures!!

Old 09-08-2018, 04:50 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,102,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Sorry, BUT you repeated "Gateway Pundit site's" views on what Obama said.. BS I watched the whole thing.. None of your list even comes close to what he said!

Just more false narratives coming from the"Alt-Right" sector of Trump Cultist! Fear Mongering mantra is the Cultist propaganda machine's ill-conceived fanning of HATRED directed towards American Democracy Republic!

It's getting repetitive reading so many threads started by proactive thread starters promoting FAKE/FALSE Narratives to pour fuel/Fan flames of the Extremists that has been unleashed!

Normal American's and Citizen's of former ALLY Citizens are noting such activity.. and Leaderships of other Countries that normally work with USA are NOT so sure US can be trusted while unhinged POTUS has his finger on that RED BUTTON!

I feel very sorry for my American (normal) friends who have to deal with this fiasco of a Presidency! GOP Congress has done ZERO to get POTUS to conform to anything.. SO far don't give a SH$T as long as they can put $ into donor's pockets and defund the safety nets that assist those who don't have enough to markedness meet! And, don't give me the usual THOSE TAKER need to pull themselves up by their boot-straps!!

BO was actually pointing out that voter's actually hold the KEY~ and even tho barriers to voting has been constant .. Those who CAN SHOULD Step up! I saw that as to encouragement, > FAR from blaming like DJT did!! ala " It will be YOUR FAULT if I lose Congress!!" .. Yepper, always
have others to blame for your failures!!

I know he didn’t say that in his speech

His party constantly says it everyday though

Old 09-08-2018, 06:34 PM

8,050 posts, read 10,640,313 times
Who in the world cares what Barack Obama has to say now. He needs to just crawl back from where he came from.

Maybe he needs to be advised of just how many of us registered Democrats that helped get him elected in 2008 - voted for TRUMP in 2016 out of sheer disgust. He was a spineless, gutless, empty headed excuse for a President for 8 years. He had a chance of a lifetime - and he absolutely blew it. Kind of like Bill Clinton.

He was the first African American President and did absolutely nothing for his own people, or for anyone else. All he and his wife really want to do now is hobnob with celebrities like Beyonce and Bruce Springsteen. Fine. Just go do that and shut up. No one is listening to your pretty, empty speeches anymore.

Old 09-08-2018, 06:50 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times
Here is what is amazing
Added 22 trillion to debt
Expanded the war breaking campaign promise to end it
Switched black water for us army in Iraq -said we had withdrawn us troops
Ordered BP to dump thousands of illegal kids on the streets of Murietta whom they had picked up at the border
Ordered hundreds of people assassinated by executive order -many us citizens for “for national security”
Spyed on millions of Americans
Did surveillance on trump during campaign
Gave half a trillion to Iran for a nuke deal they broke
Now doing rallies to reunite the dems to keep mr trump from destroying everything he built

Old 09-08-2018, 06:52 PM

12,964 posts, read 13,681,864 times
Trump couldn't get a break last week, with everything else that happen now Barack is back. He is certainly not looking forward to trading barbs with Barack because Barack has much better joke writers than he has.

Old 09-08-2018, 06:53 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times
Obama is the cowbell come back to lead the heard of non thinking drones.

He's back to lecture the heard on hate America. A pitiful leader who couldn't handle the JV team on the field of battle. He handed off all the problems he created and couldn't solve to someone who is and did. The complainer in chief is back to protect his failed legacy and the D.C. swamp. He starts with stoking the racial hatred and to raise up the past to equate it to today.
He is ignorant man who lied for eight years. The left has told us how bad the economy is. Obama rings the cowbell and takes credit for how good the economy is. The foolish drones hear the bell and follow the idiot they miss.

I could go on and likely will in other post.
We can thank Obama for one thing and that is Trump. Thanks Obama.

Last edited by phma; 09-08-2018 at 07:20 PM..

Old 09-08-2018, 06:56 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,425,834 times
President Obama is in high demand. That's because he has character and integrity. America missed these basic characteristics of a president and leader.

Old 09-08-2018, 07:03 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,962,827 times
While I voted for Obama twice I was severely disappointed in him as a president. His mantra to the people was "You Do IT". It still is from the little I heard of his speech. We elected him on promises and he failed to deliver except for no limits on health insurance payouts and no restrictions on pre-existing conditions. Other than that, zilch, nada. Nothing to alleviate the senseless war on drugs, the militry industrial complex, the failure of the regulatory agencies, the prison industrial complex, closing Guantanamo, ending the war in the middle east. Obama was just another BS artist. A different style than Trump or Bush but no different in essence. As crazy as Trump acts, he hasn't started a war, he hasn't built a wall. He has mainly catered to the wealthy and powerful just like Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush and Reagan. I can't watch Obama without thinking, you had your chance and you blew it. Just like Eisenhower's hypocritical speech warning of the military industrial complex who he catered to shamelessly, building a 16,000 nuclear weapon arsenal, and delivery systems of bombers and missiles, silos, etc., during his presidency. Like a prostitute warning her daughters not to be fooled by pimps.

Old 09-08-2018, 07:06 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,582,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
Here is what is amazing
Added 22 trillion to debt - Uh no - https://www.thebalance.com/national-...-obama-3306293
Expanded the war breaking campaign promise to end it - No - ended the war in Iraq (leading to rise of IS)
Switched black water for us army in Iraq -said we had withdrawn us troops No - See above
Ordered BP to dump thousands of illegal kids on the streets of Murietta whom they had picked up at the border- Again no - The CBP (not Obama) was following decades old US policy of handling border crossers.
Ordered hundreds of people assassinated by executive order -many us citizens for “for national security”
Spyed on millions of Americans - THIS is complete malarkey. Obama had killed terrorists as has others in his position including Osama Bin Laden.
Did surveillance on trump during campaign - absolutely unproven assertion.
Gave half a trillion to Iran for a nuke deal they broke - $400 million does not = 1 trillion and it was THEIR money !
Now doing rallies to reunite the dems to keep mr trump from destroying everything he built
As with other Americans is upset with the actions of the current POTUS elected by a minority of US voters and a large group of dedicated political trolls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies