Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2018, 04:02 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,644,862 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
'Member when Obama's campaign manager and friend of 30 years plead guilty to conspiracy against the United States? No?

Hmmm, me neither.
Bbbut Benghazi, Fast and Furious, and multiple other scandals I heard on Infowars, Breitbart, and other “real” news sources, not the lame steam media.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2018, 04:03 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
That pic doesn't portray the true girth of Crooked Trump.

Old 09-14-2018, 04:04 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,291,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Nope, I don't need to rephrase

First it was Tony Podesta was getting a plea deal because of his brother--which would taint Mueller's investigation
Now we know Mueller served Podesta up to another arm of the Justice Dept and that trial will proceed as that office deems fit or makes plea deals...
So Podesta is sort of a non-germain topic at this point...
Especially on a thread about MANAFORT making a plea deal with Mueller...
And I would think that Mueller got exactly what he wanted even though he was shopping right before the stores closed for Christmas...
My bad. Confusicated with all the back and forth and random stupidity thrown in.

Old 09-14-2018, 04:05 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Meh, Trump is sitting there with presidential pardons in his back pocket if he needs it.

I can’t get outraged over every news story.
Maybe not.

Quote:
“Once he agrees to cooperate, he has to cooperate about everything. There’s no such thing as partial cooperation. There will be no pardon. It will backfire at this point — if he’s given a pardon then he can’t take the Fifth, he would have to testify anyway. He could be called in front of a grand jury. The pardon is off the table. It’s too little, too late.” – Leading Trumper Alan Derschowitz, speaking this afternoon on MSNBC.
Dershowitz: A Pardon For Manafort Is "Off The Table" - Joe.My.God.

Old 09-14-2018, 04:07 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Meh, Trump is sitting there with presidential pardons in his back pocket if he needs it.

I can’t get outraged over every news story.
The time for pardons is over. Manafort must have decided he couldn't count on that. He's cooperating.

That is SO unfortunate for Trump.

Old 09-14-2018, 04:14 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times
Someone somewhere wants to murder babies, so treason is OK and so is any and every crime against the USA, every move against Oaths of Office and every action against our Constitution....

This is, of course, an excuse...as we have seen, Republican pols not only pay big money for sex, but also big money to undo their dastardly deeds.

But, hey, they'd use an excuse of "little space people" if they had to....it all a matter of, like their Boss, never being able to admit they were wrong. You see, that's a sign of weakness to these people - where, actually, it's the actual definition of intelligence (learning from experience and mistakes)....

These people just "know" in their "gut" that they have to believe...have faith..and the ends are worth ANY means. Until, that is, another party gets in and then they will be jumping up and down about stuff not 1/100th as important as the Trump admin crimes.

Old 09-14-2018, 04:15 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
I think someone is nervous. Why do I get the feeling Crooked Trump will fire Mueller soon?

Old 09-14-2018, 04:18 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
I think someone is nervous. Why do I get the feeling Crooked Trump will fire Mueller soon?
I don't think he can. I believe Sessions would have to do it, and Sessions isn't playing nice with the POTUS on this. SAD!

ETA: Or Rosenstein, since Sessions has recused himself.

Old 09-14-2018, 04:23 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Of course he is not
They opened another hearing on the Clinton email server on the day Cohen made his allocution...
It's just hard to believe isn't it? But you really cannot make this stuff up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I don't think he can. I believe Sessions would have to do it, and Sessions isn't playing nice with the POTUS on this. SAD!

ETA: Or Rosenstein, since Sessions has recused himself.
Sessions is recused. It would have to be Rosenstein, yes?

But Trump's minions have tried to drag Rosenstein through the mud too so I don't imagine he's so inclined.

ETA: I did not see your ETA..

Old 09-14-2018, 04:34 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Trump ending up in jail? Now that’s some funny stuff
Yep, we're all laughing too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies