Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2018, 09:38 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,534,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post

I'm so sorry Democrats. You were looking for a crumb of hope for your weekend.
I'm not at all sorry MAGA's. Even your favorite Trump apologist Alan Dershowitz punted on this one:
Quote:
Alan Dershowitz, a defender of President Trump amid the Russia investigation, called Paul Manafort’s guilty plea Friday a “big win” for special counsel Robert Mueller.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...in-for-mueller
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2018, 09:43 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,011,512 times
First it was Flynn "flipping"
Then it was Jared Kushner "flipping"
Then it was Cohen "flipping"
Then Gates "flipping"
And now Manafort is "flipping"

Look out next for Big bird and sponge bob to "flip"

lol

Every week the press gets the Dems excited about someone "flipping" on Trump and every week they end up disappointed. lol

The press knows that all that they have to is put "cooperating" in the headline and liberals go running for the cliffs like a heard of buffalo...it never fails lol.

Old 09-14-2018, 09:45 PM

14,400 posts, read 14,310,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Rudy Giuliani, " All you had to do was look at the plea. The plea is to crimes that have to do with Manafort's past, no involvement with President Trump, no involvement with the Campaign, and no involvement with Russia, and btw, there is no evidence of obstruction. There have been four guilty pleas now, and they're completely irrelevant."

I'm so sorry Democrats. You were looking for a crumb of hope for your weekend.

But keep beating this dead horse all weekend long and maybe another Impoiych Fodifav Crumb will come your way next week.
General Flynn pleading guilty means nothing. Papadopulus pleading guilty means nothing. Gates pleading guilty means nothing. Manaforts convictions and guilty plea supposedly means nothing.

How bleeping stupid do Trump supporters get?

I guess the next thing we are expected to believe is Mueller is a criminal and Trump is pure as the driven snow. Why even bother listening to these brainwashed trumpbots?

Old 09-14-2018, 09:50 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Then Gates "flipping"

lol

Every week the press gets the Dems excited about someone "flipping" on Trump and every week the end up disappointed. lol

Haven't they learned...there is NOTHING to "flip" on

The press knows that all that they have to is put "cooperating" in the headline and liberals go running for the cliffs like a heard of buffalo...it never fails lol.
You don't know if there is anything to flip on yet...none of us do.

I never saw headlines that said Kushner was flipping -- not sure what you are reading -- or are you making things up to suit your narrative -- lol.....

Trump told us Flynn flipped -- are you calling Trump a liar? LOL

This is really upsetting you -- but there must be a reason Manafort is willing to cooperate. Hmmmmmmm I wonder.

Old 09-14-2018, 09:51 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
None of this means anything that's why these guys are pleading guilty, getting convicted and willing to work deals to get lighter sentences, or get off.

Nothing-- nothing to see hear at all ----

Let's bicker about the New York Times article because some conservatives didn't see the line about Obama admin. buying the drapes, renting the apartment.

Old 09-14-2018, 09:52 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Then Gates "flipping"

lol

Every week the press gets the Dems excited about someone "flipping" on Trump and every week the end up disappointed. lol

Haven't they learned...there is NOTHING to "flip" on

Do you not see the corruption in this administration. Democrats, republicans, we all care about our country.

Old 09-14-2018, 09:52 PM

10,532 posts, read 6,167,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Presumably that would mean wearing a wire. It seems moot at this point but then there's no over estimating the gullibility of those still stranded on Trump Island. Like Donnie Jr.
Manafort is going to be spending all of his time in jail.
He's just going between courtroom and jail until sentencing.
Wearing a wire at this stage would be pretty useless, especially since it's been publicly announced that he may he wearing a wire.
I mean how stupid do these Trumpsters have to be? Okay, don't answer that.

Old 09-14-2018, 09:53 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,011,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
You don't know if there is anything to flip on yet...none of us do.

I never saw headlines that said Kushner was flipping -- not sure what you are reading -- or are you making things up to suit your narrative -- lol.....

Trump told us Flynn flipped -- are you calling Trump a liar? LOL

This is really upsetting you -- but there must be a reason Manafort is willing to cooperate. Hmmmmmmm I wonder.
Yes I know...I know....the every lasting of Mueller's mystery box

The "we don't know what he knows yet" mantra that keeps the click bait running like a broken faucet lol

Everyone's been "cooperating"...they print this "VERY big news" every week lol

and the herd keeps falling over the cliff....I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

Old 09-14-2018, 09:56 PM

10,532 posts, read 6,167,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Manafort's plea agreement is the full monty, including agreeing to participate in undercover activities. Not sure how that's going to work.

Agreed to be interviewed by investigators and prosecutors without his own legal counsel present.

Plus, he will stay in jail until he is sentenced, cooperating the entire time.

Wow!
Undercover activities: Did you see Rachel Maddow talking about this?

"Hello I'm Maul Panafort, could you just speak into my lapel? I have no idea why I seem familiar".

Nearly peed myself.

🤣

Old 09-14-2018, 09:58 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
I'm curious what people think Manifort or anyone else can "flip" on Trump? Do you think they know deep dark secrets that will send him straight to Gitmo or cause him to not be POTUS or something? Because that would be really stupid. Why or how would they even have info like that if it existed?

Mueller has made reference multiple times during his investigation that things he's looking at doesn't involve Trump or Russia. At some point you need to stop thinking that's where any of this is going.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies