Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2018, 08:01 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,307,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
Just try to google them then.
Try to find:
her yearbooks
any picture of her besides the one in sunglasses
any paper she's written
And you know all of those existed before she testified, right? And what is the basis for your assertion, did you personally see them?

There have to be hundreds of copies of her yearbooks, I would think that the FBI could contact ex students and acquire one if they felt it would be useful.

As far as papers she's written, they weren't 'scrubbed', check for yourself: https://heavy.com/news/2018/09/chris...tions-writing/

Photos? How many photos of you are there online, or of your parents, your ex teachers, your boss, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2018, 08:16 AM

9,324 posts, read 16,672,854 times
Six FBI investigations and background checks? My spouse was subject to an FBI background check every year to maintain the high level clearances he held. I can assure you the FBI begins their check in grammar school. Teachers, church relationships, neighbors, friends, etc. As the checks continue, new neighbors, recent friends, associations, ex-wives, leaving no stone unturned. They report negative and positive. One friend who didn't know they extent of a FBI check was astounded of the questions asked.

With the shenanigans of the Congress and Oval Office, ethics, adultery, sex in the WH, etc. this IMO is clearly a defamation by the Democrats with no regard to those whose lives have been destroyed only their own political gain. How many have been drunk in high school and college in back seats. How many woman said, "no?"

Old 10-01-2018, 08:25 AM

1,874 posts, read 819,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I hope your daughters will never be in a situation like this. But if they are, would you believe them or belittle them like you are doing to Dr Ford.
yes they would be disowned

Old 10-01-2018, 08:27 AM

34,237 posts, read 18,599,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Minded View Post
Just noticed that it's written by Willie Brown. Ha

I met him a long time ago when I used to live in the Bay Area.
Didn't he have an affair with Kamala Harris, and helped to launch her political career while he was married?

Old 10-01-2018, 08:58 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,587,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
That might be true if this was a criminal case. If you were paying attention, you'd know that.

The reality of Thursday's Kavanaugh/GOP trainwreck is that Dr Ford directly answered every question posed to her.

Kavanaugh deflected, filibustered, sniveled and snarled. He showed himself to be a flop.

I'm not. This is a political proceeding, not a legal hearing.

But you're clearly upset about that.

Carry on.

lol - "might be true" - thanks for proving my point about your own ignorance. And yes it was "political", and if my AZ friend had brought up Ford's unsavory past the Dem would have screamed to high heaven. The lady asking the questions is waaaaay to smart for that.

But, please, reply to this post and prove me correct once again.

Old 10-01-2018, 09:07 AM

30,274 posts, read 23,756,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
He clearly demonstrated his dedication to defending his family and his reputation, things Democrats are unfamiliar with. He will make an excellent SCOTUS judge.
Democrats are so used to spineless RINOs backing down, that when someone stands up to them, (Trump, Kavanaugh), they lose their ish and scream like lunatics that he's "belligerent" and "unfit".

They can dish it out but they can't handle it when someone pushes back. Bunch of cry babies.

Old 10-01-2018, 11:30 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
lol - "might be true" - thanks for proving my point about your own ignorance. And yes it was "political", and if my AZ friend had brought up Ford's unsavory past the Dem would have screamed to high heaven. The lady asking the questions is waaaaay to smart for that.
If Ford had an "unsavory past" your precious Pubs on the judiciary would have pounced on it like a duck on a June bug to discredit her testimony. They didn't. You contend that was smart. I say they didn't because they couldn't find any.
Quote:
But, please, reply to this post and prove me correct once again.
Let's compare notes when the current FBI investigation is made public.

Until then, you can continue to pretend that you're "correct."

Carry on.

Old 10-01-2018, 12:39 PM

4,258 posts, read 3,179,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
None of those 8 had been actually assaulted, so they are not in a position to say what they REALLY would have done if it had happened. Statistics tell us that the majority of victims sweep it under the carpet, for a variety of reasons, and do not even tell their family or best friends.

As we all know, we humans tend to say one thing and actually do something totally different, when push comes to shove.
Actually one of them had!

Old 10-01-2018, 01:21 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,857,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
She tired to sound like an iddy biddy little girl in order to manipulate the weak minded...don't believe anything she says, she's a paid liar.

Uh huh, much better to sound like a raving, out of control, crybaby, maniac who lacks the temperament to be on the Supreme Court. That entire rant was embarrassing, shocking, and eye opening. He did himself no favors by attacking everyone who questioned him, and dancing around the questions. Yeah, he would be a Hell of an impartial Justice, wouldn't he.

She, on the other hand, was a simple citizen, scared out of her mind to be up there in front of the world, and just trying to keep it together long enough to get her story told, and told accurately. Oh, and who exactly "paid her to lie" ?

But from your stances in the past, TT, I am certainly not surprised that you find fault with her. I would have expected no less.

Old 10-01-2018, 02:03 PM

3,288 posts, read 2,362,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
I guess you know the wrong women!
If the “right”women are the ones who believe one word of Ford’s testimony, I guess you are correct. And I thank God for that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies