Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2018, 09:34 AM

2,497 posts, read 3,403,730 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I hope your daughters will never be in a situation like this. But if they are, would you believe them or belittle them like you are doing to Dr Ford.
Similarly, I hope your father/husband/brother/son/friend will never be in a situation where an insecure, vindictive person--becoming a political pawn--accuses your loved one of an assault in order to destroy his life.

What the liberal media has done to the Kavanaugh family is more repugnant than anything most Americans have observed in recent decades. Principled, ethical journalism no longer exists to most liberals. Just projection and spin in their echo chamber.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2018, 09:40 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,515,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Exactly. Rumors are out there that she had huge numbers of sexual partners in her teen years.
Sure. Whilst Bart was busy writing about boofing, devil's triangles, and being a 'Renate alumnus'. Such a choirboy that Bart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Thursday only cleared up one single thing, but it was something everyone suspected, anyway.

Kavanaugh is a spoiled, overprivileged frat boy who expects his entitlement to be continued right on through this nomination process.

All his life he's been given a pass on misbehavior because he came from the right family and went to the right schools and cultivated the right connections.

So what if he was a drunken slob who took pleasure in assaulting and humiliating women? After all, they're just girls, so who cares if he got a little out of hand? It was just a little harmless fun that he had repeatedly after he drank too much and forced himself on women.

It's just locker room stuff, so get over it.

He's permitted to do that. He's special. You aren't.

That was his message in that dumpster fire of an appearance he made on Thursday. He's an entitled, drunken frat boy and he always gets his way

All of you doubters are nothing more than inconsequential little people who should just shut up and get out of this way.

Does all that sound like anyone else we've dealt with recently?

That is what I suspected and it was proven on Thursday. Hell, even his old friends describe him that way.

He was angry, sobbing, and totally out of control - because never in his life has he had to answer for anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
She never told her parents.....or even her closest girlfriends! Way to many holes in her story! I find people are too wrapped up in emotions/feelings instead of facts.
FACT - That's often how it goes. Look at the stats. Hell, even Chris Wallace said one of his daughters came forward with something that happened in high school that she had never told him.

FACT - Rape cases are usually he said/she said. There are usually no witnesses.

Old 09-30-2018, 09:42 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,214,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Minded View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sfc...t-13267746.php

"I’m not sure they had a shot at winning, now or ever — but Democrats seriously dropped the ball in their fight to stop the Senate confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court.

For starters, Sen. Dianne Feinstein should have handed that letter Christine Blasey Ford wrote, accusing Kavanaugh of trying to rape her when they were teenagers, to the FBI the moment she received it."

Ouch!

This is the San Francisco Chronicle!

Lol
Sorry, I believe a respected jurist over a woman’s claims from a drunken party 35 years ago.

Old 09-30-2018, 09:45 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,989,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
They needed time to clean up/delete Ford's past... including her school records/yearbooks, work history, and all social media including pictures.

Don't believe me? Just try and find that stuff on the web.
Yes, that was some really weaselly business there.

I am sure that radical lawyer that Ford has was driving that bus. Surely cant have any transparency with the dems star accuser now, could they?

Old 09-30-2018, 09:46 AM

6,957 posts, read 8,488,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern435 View Post
Similarly, I hope your father/husband/brother/son/friend will never be in a situation where an insecure, vindictive person--becoming a political pawn--accuses your loved one of an assault in order to destroy his life.

What the liberal media has done to the Kavanaugh family is more repugnant than anything most Americans have observed in recent decades. Principled, ethical journalism no longer exists to most liberals. Just projection and spin in their echo chamber.
I didn't find Dr. Ford to be an insecure, vindictive person. I do think that due to his beer-induced frat-boy haze, he doesn't remember what he did! Barfing Brett shouldn't be allowed to become SC Justice Brett Budweiser anytime soon!

Old 09-30-2018, 09:53 AM

12,031 posts, read 6,563,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
I think rat Feinstein should be investigated for her conduct in this matter.
Won’t happen with this corrupt biased incompetent FBI and DOJ.....

Old 09-30-2018, 09:55 AM

12,031 posts, read 6,563,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
I didn't find Dr. Ford to be an insecure, vindictive person. I do think that due to his beer-induced frat-boy haze, he doesn't remember what he did! Barfing Brett shouldn't be allowed to become SC Justice Brett Budweiser anytime soon!
The same evidence has surfaced that Ford was a binge drinker and sexually promiscuous.
Where’s the fairness??!

Old 09-30-2018, 10:00 AM

4,252 posts, read 3,171,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Sure. Whilst Bart was busy writing about boofing, devil's triangles, and being a 'Renate alumnus'. Such a choirboy that Bart.

That is what I suspected and it was proven on Thursday. Hell, even his old friends describe him that way.

He was angry, sobbing, and totally out of control - because never in his life has he had to answer for anything.

FACT - That's often how it goes. Look at the stats. Hell, even Chris Wallace said one of his daughters came forward with something that happened in high school that she had never told him.

FACT - Rape cases are usually he said/she said. There are usually no witnesses.
I can tell you that while a teenager may not say anything to her parents she would almost always say something to her closest girlfriends!

Old 09-30-2018, 10:00 AM

5,770 posts, read 3,220,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Minded View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sfc...t-13267746.php

"I’m not sure they had a shot at winning, now or ever — but Democrats seriously dropped the ball in their fight to stop the Senate confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court.

For starters, Sen. Dianne Feinstein should have handed that letter Christine Blasey Ford wrote, accusing Kavanaugh of trying to rape her when they were teenagers, to the FBI the moment she received it."

Ouch!

This is the San Francisco Chronicle!

Lol

So that the Republicans could be ready for Ford weeks earlier? Nah, her delay was perfect.
Sen. Graham's anger was thoroughly enjoyable.

Old 09-30-2018, 10:02 AM

4,252 posts, read 3,171,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
Let's be honest....you didn't believe he should become a SC Justice before any of this!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies