Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2018, 09:51 PM

3,255 posts, read 1,722,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Let the MGTOW walk away. They are not generally the kind of men who women want anyway. They say they're "going their own way" but the truth is, women walked away from them long, long ago. This is their way of pretending it was actually their idea.
Oh here we go with the BS sandwich!

That's ok, not like feminism isn't already a karma of it's own, as a post-feminist society the consequences consist of

-More rape than evercough cough sexual revolution, which ironically didn't even liberate male sexuality]
-More depression on women than ever
-Women no longer live their usual lifespans
-More women than ever report a low quality of life
-Women's suicide has increased
-Women's homelessness increases more and more every year
-Women now outnumber men in drug use
-Women's jail population increased
-Women no longer know how to express their sexuality and feelings
-Housing prices increased
-Women have become less prioritized to be protected
-etc

I am not bragging about this fyi, I am just pointing out the natural consequences that our society has gotten with the acceptance of said movement, we don't need no more feminism, you got your rights and still no satisfaction, more women than ever don't even know how to express their manners thanks to the "female empowerment" indoctrination without even getting ridiculed by other women.

Old 10-03-2018, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Please. Think women are raising hell now? Try not hiring women or refusal to mentor them. You’ll have hell on steroids then. These threats are lame. It doesn’t scare women whatsoever.

The patriarchy is gonna give up more and more power. It’s inevitable.
Sure, only if you're taking Western and most developed societies into account, the patriarchal unit on African and Middle Eastern societies on the other hand aren't losing anymore of the power and probably are even gaining more power as time goes on.

Old 10-03-2018, 09:55 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,280,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Yes. Deadbeats all.
You need a better crowd of associates.

Old 10-03-2018, 09:57 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,280,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
Oh here we go with the BS sandwich!

That's ok, not like feminism isn't already a karma of it's own, as a post-feminist society the consequences consist of

-More rape than evercough cough sexual revolution, which ironically didn't even liberate male sexuality]
-More depression on women than ever
-Women no longer live their usual lifespans
-More women than ever report a low quality of life
-Women's suicide has increased
-Women's homelessness increases more and more every year
-Women now outnumber men in drug use
-Women's jail population increased
-Women no longer know how to express their sexuality and feelings
-Housing prices increased
-Women have become less prioritized to be protected
-etc

I am not bragging about this fyi, I am just pointing out the natural consequences that our society has gotten with the acceptance of said movement, we don't need no more feminism, you got your rights and still no satisfaction, more women than ever don't even know how to express their manners thanks to the "female empowerment" indoctrination without even getting ridiculed by other women.
You cannot seriously believe this is because women want to be treated as equals.

Old 10-03-2018, 10:00 PM

31,088 posts, read 22,107,744 times
Quote:
There is going to be a backlash all right, but it's going to go the other way. Women compromise more than 50% of the population. Our days of sitting down, shutting up, and allowing men to get away with whatever they please is over.

We're in the 21st Century now. It's a new era. Get used to it.
It is the 21st Century and we're all the same, as the most ardent Liberal person would say. We live in a world where men can easily be turned into woman and women turned into men. "They are all the same, no difference"

Old 10-03-2018, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
You cannot seriously believe this is because women want to be treated as equals.
Phew!

No, feminism is not about equality, in my perspective, is about changing and reforming a lot of natural human orders...

This includes things such as sexuality, critical thinking, religion, politics and family

However if you another way to look at feminism, look at it no more than just a simple play on female mentalities regarding cultural and sexual standards...

The reason I bring up sexuality big time is because I think women more than ever are also pretty confused on how to express sexuality without getting feces one side or the other...

Old 10-03-2018, 10:04 PM

1,433 posts, read 1,063,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Please. Think women are raising hell now? Try not hiring women or refusal to mentor them. You’ll have hell on steroids then. These threats are lame. It doesn’t scare women whatsoever.

The patriarchy is gonna give up more and more power. It’s inevitable.
LMAO....keep dreamin' princess...it's a man's world and always will be. But keep buying into that fantasy of "equality".....nature laughs.

Old 10-03-2018, 10:14 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,116,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
Phew!

No, feminism is not about equality, in my perspective, is about changing and reforming a lot of natural human orders...

This includes things such as sexuality, critical thinking, religion, politics and family

However if you another way to look at feminism, look at it no more than just a simple play on female mentalities regarding cultural and sexual standards...

The reason I bring up sexuality big time is because I think women more than ever are also pretty confused on how to express sexuality without getting feces one side or the other...
And men? How are men doing with expressing their sexuality?

Old 10-03-2018, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineyards99 View Post
So if it is a mans world... Why are so many women in the workforce? You make nonsense

Women are not leaving the workforce any time soon This whole thread is a bunch of nonsense.
Because they are forced too.

Old 10-03-2018, 10:16 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,677,993 times
Quote:
Me Too is nonsense? All those women who were drugged and raped by Bill Cosby, all those women who were victimized by Harvey Weinstein, they all deserved what they got?

See, this is exactly why you will not see the tsunami that is heading for you. Because you are not a woman, and you do not understand the overt and subliminal sexual harassment that every single woman on the planet understands too well.

You are living in the past. The future is going to come as an unpleasant shock to you.

If reincarnation and Karma exists, guys of that type (their soul) will then need to live as a female in their next lifetime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies