Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2019, 04:51 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,100,064 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
So it's better to just SAY stupid crap to look good for one family and let Kim continue to lob missiles everywhere or play nice but tough parent to get him to cool his jets? Ever hear of diplomacy? Unless we just plan on another endless military operation like you progressive globalist like to do but complain about in the same breath, maybe getting him to negotiate gives us more control withou the bloodshed.
Kissing that little psychopath's butt was diplomacy? That's rich. And what did Trump achieve with this "diplomacy"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2019, 04:54 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
guess The Idiot can forget about having Otto's parents at his next publicity stunt
I was just thinking about that. Trump used them like he uses everyone else but he no longer had use for them while trying to curry favor with Kim.

Old 03-01-2019, 05:00 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,884,675 times
Saudi Arabia carried out an assassination on one of its own citizens in a different country than ours. Why is this any of our business?

One can only wonder who many assassinations our own CIA has sanctioned and yes I bet more than a few on traitorous US citizens.

Now if Turkey wants to do something about fine. It happened in their country.

Old 03-01-2019, 06:38 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,100,064 times
Quote:
So kissing his butt is walking away because the deal wasn't good enough? Maybe he could have bowed down to him, shipping a plane load of cash in the middle of the night and signed a one way good deal for them and got nothing in return like Obama did with Iran...right?

!
Walking away because the deal wasn't good enough is one way of looking at it. Another way to look at it is Trump is a lousy negotiator. He doesn't do any homework. Doesn't read the briefs from the experts. Doesn't take anyone's advice. He assumes that all of these dictators that he's in love with are as susceptible to empty flattery as he is and that he can simply BS his way into making these cynical thugs like Kim fall for his empty flattery (what you call diplomacy). Well, we saw how well that worked with the Ploy in Hanoi with the Boy. Trump came back to the U.S. empty handed and with his tail between his legs.

Old 03-01-2019, 08:13 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,122,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Walking away because the deal wasn't good enough is one way of looking at it. Another way to look at it is Trump is a lousy negotiator. He doesn't do any homework. Doesn't read the briefs from the experts. Doesn't take anyone's advice. He assumes that all of these dictators that he's in love with are as susceptible to empty flattery as he is and that he can simply BS his way into making these cynical thugs like Kim fall for his empty flattery (what you call diplomacy). Well, we saw how well that worked with the Ploy in Hanoi with the Boy. Trump came back to the U.S. empty handed and with his tail between his legs.
I can see you know nothing...you're probably still squaking about the two scoops of ice cream!

So, tell us about all your successful negotiatrions...successes and your place on Forbes list...I'll hold my breath

Last edited by USMC1984; 03-01-2019 at 08:55 PM..

Old 03-01-2019, 08:31 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,381,989 times
Quote:
I can see you know nothing...you're prbablystill squaking about the two scoops of ice cream!

So, tell us about all your successful negotiatrions...successes and your place on Forbes list...I'll hold my breath
Jesus - I guess you didn't hear about Trump lying his way onto the Forbes list...it's well known he inflates the value of his properties when he needs to and then deflates them for tax and insurance purposes...he's a lying liar...and you need to heed the spell checker.

Old 03-01-2019, 09:01 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,122,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Jesus - I guess you didn't hear about Trump lying his way onto the Forbes list...it's well known he inflates the value of his properties when he needs to and then deflates them for tax and insurance purposes...he's a lying liar...and you need to heed the spell checker.
So you don't know the difference between unfounded accusation/opinions and facts...got it!

I'll bet you have no problem with the Clintons using al that relief money for Chelsea Hubbles wedding or to buy the DNC and line thierpockets though right?

You are right about the spell check though....I'm trying to type left handed. I just had my right tricep reattached to the elbow last night and cannot use that arm yet...and I sometimes haven't noticed the errors until after posting!

Old 03-01-2019, 10:17 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,438,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
And here's another list...

to not to be believed no matter what
American intelligence agencies and experts

JUST for that he should be removed. Unfit to be AMERICA S president. GO find a Country that is already a banana republic.

Old 03-01-2019, 10:28 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,888,047 times
Quote:
I can see you know nothing...you're probably still squaking about the two scoops of ice cream!

What does that have to do with Trump’s nonperformance in NV w/Kim???

Old 03-01-2019, 10:30 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,888,047 times
Quote:
So you don't know the difference between unfounded accusation/opinions and facts...got it!

I'll bet you have no problem with the Clintons using al that relief money for Chelsea Hubbles wedding or to buy the DNC and line thierpockets though right!
I thing you are doing the same thing you are accusing someone else of doing in criticizing Trump
You have to proof that the Clintons’ did any of those things—you just have unfounded accusations/opinions—
Not facts...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies