Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2018, 06:07 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,135,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Look at the people trying to derail this topic. I am impressed. Why do so many fear this topic and want to derail it?
Why do so many fear discussing how Israel and AIPAC have completely bought and control Congress, the White House, and the SCOTUS?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2018, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odium14 View Post
Hey found something we agree on!
It happens. Libertarians and Trump cultists will agree every so often. Just like I'll occasionally agree with a Democrat.

Old 10-22-2018, 06:10 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,392,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Nope--the opposite will happen. Russia will join with other countries and freeze us out. Our president doesn't know how to play chess (or possibly even checkers).
And what does that say about your candidates? Hillary and Warren must not know how to play tick tac toe.

Old 10-22-2018, 06:13 PM

45,305 posts, read 26,574,236 times
Quote:
Look at the people trying to derail this topic. I am impressed. Why do so many fear this topic and want to derail it?
I dunno, is not taking the premise serious the same as trying to derail?

Old 10-22-2018, 06:21 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,439,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I dunno, is not taking the premise serious the same as trying to derail?
Given the amount of facts presented in the indictments Id say not taking the premise seriously shows a serious lack of awareness. Go read the indictments. Seriously this last one makes it clear we tracked them down to how they discussed the finances of the projects in ways that are shocking.

Old 10-22-2018, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Why do so many fear discussing how Israel and AIPAC have completely bought and control Congress, the White House, and the SCOTUS?
Maybe you should start a topic on that? Rather then trying to hijack another one. I know...shocking idea.

Old 10-22-2018, 06:26 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,411,424 times
We should imprison the liberal leaders who are choosing to undermine our democracy with insinuations that Republican wins = Russian interference and illegitimate elections.

They are a danger to democracy.

All voters have agency, and thus no free information is interference.

All information is fair game in a society that values free speech. The voter's agency allows them to filter it. When you say that they cannot filter it, that removes their free agency and implies a de-legitimization of their their vote. Which is antidemocratic. Again, people are eventually going to have to go to prison or this nation will lose its democracy to the win-at-all-costs subversives who would rather harm our democracy than lose an election.

Conservative voters are not going to follow your pied piper tune, OP.

Old 10-22-2018, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Maybe you should start a topic on that? Rather then trying to hijack another one. I know...shocking idea.
Because Russian trolls posting internet memes isn't the same as Israel directly influencing the U.S. government--via AIPAC and dual citizens in Congress--to send people off to die in wars that directly benefit Israel itself.

And I already answered your question; we should immediately engage in thermonuclear war with Russia over their heinous actions of manipulating stupid people into voting for Trump.

Old 10-22-2018, 06:47 PM

I highly encourage folks to go read the indictment I listed. It will make it VERY clear that this is a serious issue, and you should take a look at the folks posting nonsense on this thread. Its very very plain that this is a legitimate issue. Our government is treating it as one.

And for those thinking its a partisan issue-go read that same indictment. The actions by Russia really do not care which party they attack. The goal is to inflame tensions. And to discredit any attempts to take a closer look at this.

Certain posters here are joining into this effort. Something I find a little fascinating to be honest. This topic really seems to have hit a nerve. Ask yourself why.

Old 10-22-2018, 07:00 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,445,327 times
Impeach Trump and roll every Republican who participated in the cover up. Russia won't have any friends in American leadership. Isolate them. They re their own failure under puny putin
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies