Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2018, 06:38 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
What we've been hearing all day is that it wasn't sent through the mail, but delivered by courier.

I don't know who took a picture of it. Did CNN open it? I don't know that either.
That doesn't make sense. I've been a courier in the past. You don't put stamps on something to send it via courier.

Old 10-24-2018, 06:38 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,974,985 times
Guys! I just intercepted a bomb at my house:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odium14 View Post
Yep! Leftists realize they REALLY screwed up with the Kavanaugh hearings and now the invasion from Central America.
The next stop, horrifyingly, is that some Democratic intern will actually get killed and be the rallying cry. Similar to what happened with Brexit. It's so obvious that this ploy today is blatantly fake, I can't believe people actually believe it.

Old 10-24-2018, 06:43 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times
https://twitter.com/flychick148/stat...95983720538112

Old 10-24-2018, 06:43 PM

13,242 posts, read 4,922,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Really. I mean chanting "lock her up" still, after a bomb threat? Hope Trump doesn't add fuel to the fire tonight. But he'll probably just stand there mute at best.
Seems like anything goes as long as they 'win'. Nothing is off the table. Today after a bomb threat, it's still 'lock her up'. Tomorrow? Will 'blow her up' be off limits? Apparently it will depend if they 'win'.

Old 10-24-2018, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
This is probably the most important FBI investigation since 9/11. Somebody tried to kill TWO former presidents.

Thankfully the bomber is a dumbass and didn't have any failsafe mechanisms in place so all of the explosive devices failed to detonate and nobody was hurt.
Do you get paid to make these kind of posts? You don't honestly believe this do you? Not even the FBI is calling it a "potential" bomb. Just packages. Also how the hell does some CNN employee take pics of this "bomb"and post it on social media within a couple of hours of it arriving? We never see stuff like that with real threats.

Old 10-24-2018, 06:47 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Seems like anything goes as long as they 'win'. Nothing is off the table. Today after a bomb threat, it's still 'lock her up'. Tomorrow? Will 'blow her up' be off limits? Apparently it will depend if they 'win'.
Trump is not the one telling them to say "lock her up". It just happens anytime he talks about Hillary.

My internet was out from 8:30am to just after 3pm - (never use Charter Spectrum if you have a choice), so I don't know when these alleged "bombs" were received. If the people were in line for a rally all day, maybe they hadn't heard about it, or just heard small bits of information about it. Maybe some did hear about it, but I doubt every single person there did. And yes, there may have been some who did hear it but still did the "lock her up" thing but that doesn't mean that they will then turn to "blow her up"...c'mon.

Old 10-24-2018, 06:51 PM

17,620 posts, read 6,905,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
You mean many of Trump's supporters are NOT also Nazis, racists, bigots, and xenophobes? Who ever knew?

Actually, I think the majority of those who continue to support Trump politically (not just as in supporting the office of the presidency) are ignorant, ill-informed, not terribly bright or sophisticated, scared, resentful people who claim to love our country. I don't think they are any of the above list, other than being xenophobic, and I wonder how many of them have ever traveled outside this country other than perhaps while with the military.

Sad that they buy what Trump's selling and think he gives a bean about them and/or this country.
No, you aren't smarter than people who disagree with you. Quite the contrary.

Old 10-24-2018, 06:53 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,370,428 times
The fact that the Trump rally crowd was chanting “Lock her up” about Hillary tonight just shows what kind of people are attracted to him—scum, for sure. When someone is the target of an attempted bomb attack, normal people would feel concern for that person, not enjoy their peril.

Old 10-24-2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I can't speak about the bomb making, but 1.) The one to CNN was not sent through the mail. 2.) If you really want to make sure something doesn't get sent back to you, yu put too many stamps on it. But, again, it didn't go through the mail (which, of course, doesn't explain why there are stamps on it anyway) and 9.) You don't have to know how to spell to make bombs especially bombs that don't detonate.

I know you're getting at that this was a "false flag" but everything in that meme which you found online could be used to illustrate why this was not a "false flag" as much as why it was. No one is claiming the would-be bomber was a genius.
Right... So this "bomber" was so stupid that he/she was able to send 7 bombs to different addresses all on the same day. Not only that but one of those "bombs" had the wrong address so it was returned and sent out again... on the same day! What a genius. Oh but he didn't know how to spell? You know, the actual Unabomber took decades to capture and that even happened on pure luck by the FBI. This right here is some clear false flag crap, following the convenient caravan where people completely forget international asylum laws.

Old 10-24-2018, 06:55 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,908,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The Red Tsunami has the momentum..... coordinated Democrat False Flag
This forum is sure funny to read...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies