Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2018, 02:15 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,900,589 times

Advertisements

"My hate was worse than yours".... Childish...

Old 10-24-2018, 02:17 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,443,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
They are telling people to do so peacefully. To protest, etc. Theres a difference between that, and:
“Part of the problem is no one wants to hurt each other anymore”
“Maybe he should have been roughed up”

“I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will”
“The audience hit back. That’s what we need a little bit more of”
“If you do (hurt him), I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it”
“Knock the crap out of him, would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees”

And comments calling people the enemy
"The time for civility is passed." -Hillary Rodham Clinton
"When they go low we kick 'em." -Eric Holder
“If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere!” -Maxine Waters

Old 10-24-2018, 02:17 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,903,327 times
Quote:
They are telling people to do so peacefully. To protest, etc. Theres a difference between that, and:

“Knock the crap out of him, would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees”

Trump was talking about self defensive against threatening and disruptive leftists.

Old 10-24-2018, 02:18 PM

10,543 posts, read 6,189,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
"My hate was worse than yours".... Childish...
No. Just the truth.

18,500 posts, read 15,310,945 times
Quote:

I can do that too...

"Let's make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere.“

-Maxine Waters

“When they go low, we kick 'em. That’s what this new Democratic Party is about."

-Eric Holder

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about.” “That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength."

-Hillary Clinton

34,289 posts, read 19,425,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
No you're not getting it. The left has given us a false dichotomy, either open borders or white nationalism. But they're not really allowing Americans to choose their policies. So the left has created enragement on both sides.
OK folks. READ this nonsense.

The left are not really allowing Americans to choose their policies. Really? Who is running the country RIGHT NOW?

And because the left is somehow doing this, despite the right actually being in charge....somehow....they're creating the enragement on both sides. Uh huh. And white borders or white nationalism? From the poster who claimed that nationalism was by definition white nationalism?

This poster is stroking the hatred as much as possible.

17,615 posts, read 14,776,996 times
PLOT TWIST: pipe bombs were, in fact, sent by Wasserman Schultz.

Old 10-24-2018, 02:19 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,425,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I can do that too...

"Let's make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere.“

-Maxine Waters

“When they go low, we kick 'em. That’s what this new Democratic Party is about."

-Eric Holder

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about.” “That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength."

-Hillary Clinton

Apparently you can't. Because none of these directly espouse actual violence. You are complaining about people being rude, while im complaining about encouraging physical violence. The closest you get is "you push them".

Old 10-24-2018, 02:20 PM

17,376 posts, read 11,352,762 times
Quote:
OK folks. READ this nonsense.

The left are not really allowing Americans to choose their policies. Really? Who is running the country RIGHT NOW?

And because the left is somehow doing this, despite the right actually being in charge....somehow....they're creating the enragement on both sides. Uh huh. And white borders or white nationalism? From the poster who claimed that nationalism was by definition white nationalism?

This poster is stroking the hatred as much as possible.
And you're not. Take a good look at your own posts.

Old 10-24-2018, 02:20 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,788,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Gee, where were you when Scalise and company were gunned down? And when Trump, Mattis, and others in the Trump administration received Ricin-laced letters just three weeks ago.

You were probably in the same place the media/DNC propaganda outlets were: ignoring it because it wasn't useful politically.

The left owns ALL of this.
They were ground caster beans, not even close to ricin. And he wasn't a left wing nut job but a troubled vet who had a beef with the Navy. (Just in case you yourself never followed up on the story.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies