Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 04:18 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
They caught that maniac also. What more di you want?
I want consistency. I want the media to call out invective from the left the way they do from the right. But really, I know they won't; it's just the way things are.

Old 10-26-2018, 04:19 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Nothing adds up in the chair of reason.
Resembles, Vegas 1 year ago.......

Old 10-26-2018, 04:21 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
While you may not use the words, you certainly imply it with the comments you make about the vinyl stickers. I understand your response that it seems off, but the reality is its not. Good quality vinyl stickers are treated with some good uv protectant,and they use UV resistant dyes. This would not be uncommon in a place like...Florida say.

But the vinyl nonsense is all about driving the idea that its a false flag. So calling you out on it, is not unreasonable
The most I said anywhere on this thread was that it looked like a hoax because the news itself stated that some of the "bombs" were not meant to go off, in addition to other sources, plus an actual bomb expert, who talked about how there was nothing to make them go off, and that they looked like they were trying to make people very aware that they were "bombs" - as in, fakes, but to stir things up. The bomb expert stated that fakes were more prevalent than real ones. Putting all of that together, I stated that this was likely a hoax. And now we've got the guy claiming they weren't supposed to go off...so it was a hoax. Doesn't make it right, but it's still a hoax, for whatever reason he did it. Scare them? Do a test run? Cause chaos? I don't know why he chose to send fake bombs to people, but it was indeed a hoax.

Never did I say it was a "false flag", which is not the same thing as "hoax". Further, if you want to know what I thought the first time that I saw that CNN photo on their Twitter, I made a post about that without naming who I thought it could be but did point out to the poster I was replying to that they knew who I was talking about. I thought, when I saw that photo: "Oh God, please do not be 4chan" because they love to pull pranks. That sticker/flag is a 4chan thing, and the fact that none of the bombs went off, people were saying they weren't meant to go off...I wondered if they did it, and while I didn't believe fully that they would go that far, I was really hoping that we would not hear "put together by people on 4chan".

No, it's not good. Even if they were fakes, it's not good. And I agree with those who say, "just because none of them went off, that means it's okay?" Of course it's not okay. I don't know who those posters were that you stated earlier were saying that the recipients "deserved it"...no one deserves that no matter how disgusting and evil they are. People say that "hate" is a strong word...well, guess what. I hate Soros. Hate that meddling pos who pays for so much destruction. Still, I don't want someone bombing him. He's old, let him fricken die out already on his own. I "despise" Hillary, but I don't want Hillary blown up. That's just sickening. Same with that clown that we had for 8 years...don't like him, either, although I have stated, multiple times throughout my time on this forum, that he does speak well, and he can be funny at times, but I still don't want him blown up. Again, that's sickening.

The "vinyl" nonsense is not "all about driving the false flag", they are legit questions. Regular stickers fade, badly, in the south Florida sun. And it doesn't take long. If the guy is homeless, living in his van, as some have stated, he's not going to be spending money on vinyl stickers. They aren't that expensive, unless you're a homeless person. Everything is expensive when you can't even afford a place to live. I simply stated that it doesn't make sense that they still look brand new after at the least, almost a year. It doesn't make sense that no cop ever made him remove those stickers. Anecdotal evidence that someone has seen others driving with curtains or whatever on their windows doesn't suddenly make it legal to drive around like that. And finally, the claim that he was parked outside of a "kosher" place for months, that also doesn't add up. Broward County is filled with "kosher" places, and those people are very particular about how things are in their area. It's like the mini CA of the east coast. I don't believe for a minute that not one of them ever complained about that van, loaded with Trump stickers, sitting in front of one of their businesses, because again, Broward County is not a Trump supporting county.

So, something seems off. That does not imply that I think it means it's a "false flag", it only implies exactly what I said: Something is off. How that affects anything, I don't have the answer to that, but something is off.

Old 10-26-2018, 04:25 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Theory: He (the bomber) was paid quite well by the Democrats. They probably helped him plaster all those stickers on his van. And now, CNN is non-stop "We hate Trump and he caused this!" I just wonder who paid the guy? This reminds me of the Judge K fiasco and all the Avenatti-losing Trump-hating Avenatti that's been going on. It is well know Avenatti hates Trump. Something smells very fishy about all this.... Once again, this is not about those poor faux bombed democrats, it's about finding something to make Trump take the blame. Trump is not to blame.

Morale of the story: GET OUT AND VOTE!

Old 10-26-2018, 04:31 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
The most I said anywhere on this thread was that it looked like a hoax because the news itself stated that some of the "bombs" were not meant to go off, in addition to other sources, plus an actual bomb expert, who talked about how there was nothing to make them go off, and that they looked like they were trying to make people very aware that they were "bombs" - as in, fakes, but to stir things up. The bomb expert stated that fakes were more prevalent than real ones. Putting all of that together, I stated that this was likely a hoax. And now we've got the guy claiming they weren't supposed to go off...so it was a hoax. Doesn't make it right, but it's still a hoax, for whatever reason he did it. Scare them? Do a test run? Cause chaos? I don't know why he chose to send fake bombs to people, but it was indeed a hoax.

Never did I say it was a "false flag", which is not the same thing as "hoax". Further, if you want to know what I thought the first time that I saw that CNN photo on their Twitter, I made a post about that without naming who I thought it could be but did point out to the poster I was replying to that they knew who I was talking about. I thought, when I saw that photo: "Oh God, please do not be 4chan" because they love to pull pranks. That sticker/flag is a 4chan thing, and the fact that none of the bombs went off, people were saying they weren't meant to go off...I wondered if they did it, and while I didn't believe fully that they would go that far, I was really hoping that we would not hear "put together by people on 4chan".

No, it's not good. Even if they were fakes, it's not good. And I agree with those who say, "just because none of them went off, that means it's okay?" Of course it's not okay. I don't know who those posters were that you stated earlier were saying that the recipients "deserved it"...no one deserves that no matter how disgusting and evil they are. People say that "hate" is a strong word...well, guess what. I hate Soros. Hate that meddling pos who pays for so much destruction. Still, I don't want someone bombing him. He's old, let him fricken die out already on his own. I "despise" Hillary, but I don't want Hillary blown up. That's just sickening. Same with that clown that we had for 8 years...don't like him, either, although I have stated, multiple times throughout my time on this forum, that he does speak well, and he can be funny at times, but I still don't want him blown up. Again, that's sickening.

The "vinyl" nonsense is not "all about driving the false flag", they are legit questions. Regular stickers fade, badly, in the south Florida sun. And it doesn't take long. If the guy is homeless, living in his van, as some have stated, he's not going to be spending money on vinyl stickers. They aren't that expensive, unless you're a homeless person. Everything is expensive when you can't even afford a place to live. I simply stated that it doesn't make sense that they still look brand new after at the least, almost a year. It doesn't make sense that no cop ever made him remove those stickers. Anecdotal evidence that someone has seen others driving with curtains or whatever on their windows doesn't suddenly make it legal to drive around like that. And finally, the claim that he was parked outside of a "kosher" place for months, that also doesn't add up. Broward County is filled with "kosher" places, and those people are very particular about how things are in their area. It's like the mini CA of the east coast. I don't believe for a minute that not one of them ever complained about that van, loaded with Trump stickers, sitting in front of one of their businesses, because again, Broward County is not a Trump supporting county.

So, something seems off. That does not imply that I think it means it's a "false flag", it only implies exactly what I said: Something is off. How that affects anything, I don't have the answer to that, but something is off.
Something is definitely off and his initials are D.T.

Old 10-26-2018, 04:33 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Theory: He (the bomber) was paid quite well by the Democrats. They probably helped him plaster all those stickers on his van. And now, CNN is non-stop "We hate Trump and he caused this!" I just wonder who paid the guy? This reminds me of the Judge K fiasco and all the Avenatti-losing Trump-hating Avenatti that's been going on. It is well know Avenatti hates Trump. Something smells very fishy about all this.... Once again, this is not about those poor faux bombed democrats, it's about finding something to make Trump take the blame. Trump is not to blame.

I think you just high-jacked my post about the Dems paying millions to the would-be bomber since 2016, lol. Rush, is that you?

Old 10-26-2018, 04:34 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
UK Daily Mail has the Rap Sheet and the Leftists will just love-love-love the slur on all the Trump Voters.

'MAGAbomber' suspect Cesar Sayoc rap sheet
Cesar Altier Sayoc, 56, has a long rap sheet that goes back decades.

1991: Felony arrest that resulted in a two-year probation period after he entered a guilty plea to grand theft in the third degree.

1994: His grandmother Viola accused him of domestic violence. She sought a restraining order at the time but a judge then dropped the charges two weeks later for reasons that are unclear.

2004: Two arrests within five weeks of one another for possession of drugs with intent to distribute which he entered a guilty plea for and received 18 months probation.

2013: A second grand theft arrest, this time with battery as well, that resulted in a 12 month probation.

2014: A petty theft arrest which was a violation of his probation and got him another 12 months of probation.

Not once was he sentenced to jail time for any of those incidents -- And that my fellow citizens (and non-citizens) is the real problem here. We are not a Nation of Law and Order when this kind of Rap Sheet shows repeated offenses that Judges and District Attorneys just ignore and let the criminal go free to do it again.

Probation-Probation-Probation-Probation ..... this is a big reason why this Country is in such a mess.
That really irritates me. I'm sick of these judges handing down "probation" to repeat offenders. They need to serve time, not get a "just don't do it again, okay?" kind of "punishment".

Probation is a joke. You do something, spend some time in the slammer.

Old 10-26-2018, 04:34 PM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post

I don't think a guy would sacrifice his freedom for this, anybody?

Old 10-26-2018, 04:35 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,231,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I think you just high-jacked my post about the Dems paying millions to the would-be bomber since 2016, lol. Rush, is that you?
I doubt he would be living in his van if that were the case.

Old 10-26-2018, 04:37 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Obviously, potential suicide bombers with real bombs are more of a threat than a lone guy who send stuffs that don't explode.
You sound disappointed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies