Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2018, 04:20 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
So is it a case that MSM doesn't print fiction and this is fiction? Seems to be a fictional thread designed to fool GOP voters into a false outrage.

LAWL.

The admission of that woman pretty much damns their "anonymous sources" which make up 95% of what they report these days.

No wonder they are silent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2018, 04:35 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
This is how INSANELY blindly loyal people have become. Even when the liar admits lying people ignore that and further impugn the victim and indict him because he couldn't contain his emotions when being accused of something so egregious.

If a female Democratic candidate had been accused of sexually abusing children and she became outraged or cried while testifying - and Republicans said she wasn't emotionally stable enough to hold office - you'd all be screaming bloody murder.

This is one sad sick society you people have created.

Old 11-04-2018, 04:48 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,086,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
He has the perfect temperament for it. Him not clobbering the POS that falsely accused him of such filth in front of his wife, daughter and the world is a testament to that.

Looking forward to more conservative appointees that will put our SC back to where it should be. Honest and constitutionally sound.
Definitely he does . I’m so glad he was confirmed. I find it interesting but not surprising that even with this news it means nothing to liberals. They approve apparently of having a man and his entire family destroyed because of some unbalanced woman like this .

Old 11-04-2018, 04:58 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
NYT Journalism
  • It was the Russians
  • Most Americans are Deplorable

Old 11-04-2018, 05:09 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,729,827 times
At this point, we need the book thrown at as many of these liars as possible. The message needs to be sent loud and clear, "Pull this crap and you'll spend a significant amount of time in jail." In truth, I'd like to never see this kind of thing happen ever again.

Old 11-04-2018, 05:09 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,033,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
By not asking a senator if she had ever passed out when she brought up his drinking habits. By answering questions about his drinking habits instead of blubbering on like a junior high boy about how he was at church all the time, working really hard, doing sports. Geez. And by not blaming Hillary Clinton et al. for Ford's allegations. Acting like a grown up would have helped.
Yeah he should be like the " last" who made up a BS story about being sexually assaulted because she " was angry and wanted attention"! How grown up is that?
I can't stand Trumpers, Trump himself, or even Kavanaugh, but this latest " grown up" tactic from the left, and reading that do many lefties are ok with this type of behavior, has me embarrassed to be a Democrat. All this stuff is pretty much guaranteeing a Trump victory in 2020, Plus turning the country against the left for years to come!!

Old 11-04-2018, 05:41 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Yeah he should be like the " last" who made up a BS story about being sexually assaulted because she " was angry and wanted attention"! How grown up is that?
I can't stand Trumpers, Trump himself, or even Kavanaugh, but this latest " grown up" tactic from the left, and reading that do many lefties are ok with this type of behavior, has me embarrassed to be a Democrat. All this stuff is pretty much guaranteeing a Trump victory in 2020, Plus turning the country against the left for years to come!!
I'm with you. Unfortunately the loony libs have the largest mouths and people think all Democrats are insane like this. And it doesn't help that our idiot Democratic pols sound the same.

I'm ready to dump the whole party and be independent until things get back to normal....IF they ever get back to normal. I really don't want to associate myself with a group so devoid of morals that they cannot see right from wrong, cannot view things through the eyes of fairness, and cannot help themselves from continuing the attack even though they know the behavior they've criticized never happened. Now they're indicting him for something else.

No critical thinking, no rational thought, no moral or ethical compass because they're driven and blinded by hate.

And people wonder why I loathe libs. There is nothing there to respect.

Old 11-04-2018, 08:50 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,366,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
What is very interesting is that the Senate Judiciary Committee is still investigation Dr Ford's friend that attempted to witness tamper.
It’s so odd that the accusations posted on this thread don’t appear on any other website or news program.

Old 11-04-2018, 08:57 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,366,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I'm with you. Unfortunately the loony libs have the largest mouths and people think all Democrats are insane like this. And it doesn't help that our idiot Democratic pols sound the same.

I'm ready to dump the whole party and be independent until things get back to normal....IF they ever get back to normal. I really don't want to associate myself with a group so devoid of morals that they cannot see right from wrong, cannot view things through the eyes of fairness, and cannot help themselves from continuing the attack even though they know the behavior they've criticized never happened. Now they're indicting him for something else.

No critical thinking, no rational thought, no moral or ethical compass because they're driven and blinded by hate.

And people wonder why I loathe libs. There is nothing there to respect.
So are registered Democratic? You sure don’t sound like you were ever one. What you describe sure sounds like today’s Republican Party, which is certainly NOTthe party of Reagan or Eisenhower, and definitely not the party of Lincoln.

Old 11-04-2018, 09:37 PM

10,206 posts, read 15,910,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
If she's lying she should be prosecuted. And no, he should not have been confirmed. Had nothing to do with this woman telling the truth or not. He just doesn't have the temperament.
So you admit that Christine Ford was also lying and the left put her up to it, and it was all just a ploy to make him show bad "temperament".

Because nobody in their right mind would believe a single word of Ford's testimony. She was lying through her teeth here entire time and there is no basis at all for her story which was completely invented.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies