Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2018, 07:52 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFit View Post
No, you didn't miss it. There wasn't any. This post just shows the right gets triggered just as easily as the left.
So the resident says:

She's right, there is a $500 fine for posting signs where they don't belong, which is what happened here.

The person mentioning offending people:

Cary Moon identifies as Republican.

See what happens when you look into the details of these offended right wingers? They were simply triggered and began ranting about how unfair things are, same thing they accuse snowflakes of constantly.

Ok, so just once, for the record...it's OK to be white?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2018, 08:10 AM

662 posts, read 313,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Ok, so just once, for the record...it's OK to be white?
Yes, I'm white and its just fine. Now if I listen to right wingers whine about how unfair and unequal the world is for white men, I might start thinking I'm a victim...

Old 12-19-2018, 08:18 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,430,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFit View Post
Yes, I'm white and its just fine. Now if I listen to right wingers whine about how unfair and unequal the world is for white men, I might start thinking I'm a victim...
Many are working hard to make life unfair for white men. Or at least future white men. It's the Left's version of original sin.

Old 12-19-2018, 08:29 AM

4,661 posts, read 1,953,608 times
Black Pride ----Admirable Trait

White Pride-------Racist

Personally I consider it silly to be proud of ones race. I am proud or shamed by my own actions.

Old 12-19-2018, 08:38 AM

19,642 posts, read 12,231,401 times
My friend got a dollar bill that had that written on it.

Old 12-19-2018, 08:41 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
The problem is "white" is a complicated social construct in America. Nobody bats an eye if somebody says "it's okay to be Italian" or "it's okay to be Polish", which are Caucasian peoples. Of course that's fine.

Here in America we (or somebody) have successfully created a construct of "white" vs. "everybody else", implying the whites are the bad guys that make life tough for everybody. It's ridiculous but somehow the idea has stuck.

Nothing ridiculous about it.

It's the premise upon which all government sponsored social engineering is justified.

Old 12-19-2018, 08:53 AM

25,754 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Because, of course, it's not okay to be white right now. Every society and generation needs a scapegoat on which to blame all of society's ills. Whites are this generation's scapegoat. After the next genocide, a partial repentance will take place and a new scapegoat will be named.

Old 12-24-2018, 01:25 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,908,523 times
So I live about 30 minutes south of where this took place and I didn't know anything about it until just now... I certainly didn't see a "hysterical amount of concern", neither.

I can already tell you that this is a 4chan troll job and of course, those of you going on about "liberals" and all (this is why I stay away from this part of the forum) are the ones being hysterical, if we're being honest. I do, however, find it interesting that the OP skipped the part about the anti-immigrant and discriminatory signs and banners placed in other parts of the city in the article, though.

P.S., I grew up with and knew some of the most militant black folk you'll ever meet, and even they don't say it's not okay to be white. If anything, they think it's all sunshine and roses... stop with the fake outrage, already.

Old 12-24-2018, 01:36 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
People who proclaim how much they love being white are usually……………………….wait for it………………..racist.

That's just the calculus of this scenario, whether you like it or not.

Old 12-24-2018, 01:41 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,398,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
People who proclaim how much they love being white are usually……………………….wait for it………………..racist.
As well as those who proclaim how much they love being Black, or Latino, or Jewish or anything else.

Quote:
That's just the calculus of this scenario, whether you like it or not.
See above...whether you like it or not.

People who single out Whites for ridicule are obviously racist / extremist.

You people can't even hold consistent with your own invented shame words and values. It's obvious that you are merely anti-White and have no problem being racist yourselves.

We can all note your lack of actual logic and your reliance on empty name calling that doesn't even hold up in a world that abides by a universal ethical standard (and therefore it isn't ethical).

Of course, the civilized world could just start ignoring your invented non-arguments, noting your hypocrisy in your own racial pride and interests, and pursue its own interests. Which it is on the verge of doing. Which is your worst nightmare, because above all you need us. You've succeeded in taking the opposite tack of the sane one when it comes to retaining our interest in you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies