Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2018, 04:32 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,399,266 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
LOL As if anything which came of a police "investigation" would hold up in court.

Liberal clowns are so amusing!
Calling for (toothless) investigations for free speech, which is a form of intimidation, is progressive wish fulfillment that one day such sentiment will be illegal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2018, 04:53 PM

8,050 posts, read 10,640,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
As a white man, I recognize that in todays PC climate, it is NOT okay to be white. However, what can I do about it- it's the hand I was dealt!
What can you do about it? Refuse to be silent. This is what they are afraid of more than anything else. That we will cease to be silenced and decide we've had about enough of the PC BS.

Old 11-06-2018, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
PC is just soft Tyranny. Some people now feel obligated to voluntarily give up their right of free speech due to societal, media, corporate, and government pressure.
I agree. The "silent majority" needs to stop being silenced.

Old 11-06-2018, 05:01 PM

10,235 posts, read 6,324,092 times
Personally, I consider my Female Gender to rule over my Race. No Male, especially White ones, would understand this.

Women, do you understand what I am talking about?

Old 11-06-2018, 05:04 PM

472 posts, read 326,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
something is seriously wrong when this is actually treated as a provocative statement worthy of a police investigation.
Networks like MSNBC and CNN are trying to create a race war against white people. When Don Lemon says something racist he gets a raise. When Megan Kelly says something mildly offensive, she gets fired.

Old 11-06-2018, 05:06 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,879,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Personally, I consider my Female Gender to rule over my Race. No Male, especially White ones, would understand this.

What are you talking about? I realized since I was a teen that females' tendencies are very gynocentric and are happy to mate with the other tribes if they have status. That's the fundamental reasoning I don't believe in female "tribal" leaders. Defending and protecting a culture is just not in their tool box.

Old 11-06-2018, 05:10 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,879,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingBoat View Post
Networks like MSNBC and CNN are trying to create a race war against white people. When Don Lemon says something racist he gets a raise. When Megan Kelly says something mildly offensive, she gets fired.
Yep treating whites disparately or double standards otherwise known as institutionalized racism has become mainstream and almost universally accepted now.

Old 11-06-2018, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post

No, I don't understand. I'm proud of my accomplished and educated, hard working white son, and my white brothers. They are good men, respectful and supportive to women, to their families, and honoring to God. Both of my brothers served our country in the military.

So proud of all of the good, decent, hard working, and God honoring white American men in my family.

So glad I will never see the day they will wear a pink ***** hat on their heads, or bash the proud country they were born in.

Old 11-06-2018, 08:05 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,227,673 times
Its arguably better to be white in a white nation - a civilized society founded by whites. Its not so great if you're in Africa or Asia though.

There's no benefit in a place like that where being white is simply going to make you a target for prosecution and violence or a second-class citizen (or not a citizen at all).

Old 12-18-2018, 01:29 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
and another. saying it's okay to be white is not considered free speech amongst the college set.

Quote:
Spotted earlier today by a reporter for the Eastern Echo, one of the walls in the Free Speech Space reads “it’s okay to be white.” The message comes a week after a statement condemning anti-semitism was tampered with on the same wall.

“As soon as we saw that message, we knew it couldn’t stay up,” said Student Government Vice President Ethan Smith. “To whoever did this, I’d just say give it up. Your message is never going to take root here, and the EMU community isn’t even going to give it a chance.”
Alt-right Message Written On Free Speech Wall - The Eastern Echo

it's kinda brilliant to make leftists erase such innocuous messages from their 'free speech spaces' as being 'hateful and inflammatory'. really reveals them for who they are

Quote:
Student Government encourages students to speak up and shut down inflammatory and hateful messages when they appear on campus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies