Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2018, 10:46 AM

17,645 posts, read 6,923,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
I accuse people of being racist when they project racist ideas and notions, like George Wallace did and all the people who can't seem to understand that history as needed, for what seem like more racist reasons. As Chance and Change tried to explain. If that is "name calling" according to you then guilty as charged, but I call it an intolerance of racist ignorance which is an intolerance we should ALL share and express in no uncertain terms!
My experience is that those who call everyone else racists are the most intolerant, racist, people on earth. Maybe you're the exception.

Old 12-02-2018, 12:00 PM

29,552 posts, read 9,733,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
My experience is that those who call everyone else racists are the most intolerant, racist, people on earth. Maybe you're the exception.
Who, exactly, calls "everyone else racist?"

Think about it. I'm serious here. My experience is that people who seem defensive, not supportive, expressing this sort of perspective, as if calling out racism is some sort of fad or somehow unjustified, somehow wrong..., demonstrates hints or clues suggesting a form of racism. Maybe you're the exception, but why do you suggest such a thing when you are addressing my comments?

I really have to wonder.

That notion is about as true as the notion that everyone is racist! Not so!

Why confuse the issue? Don't like when people call out racism maybe? Why so rather than supportive? Hmmm...

Old 12-02-2018, 12:27 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperhobbs View Post
It wouldn't surprise me to see Cruz run against Trump. I doubt all is forgiven after Trump attacked Cruz's wife.
The Ted Cruz who barely eked out a win in Texas? Even his own party despises him. I love the Al Franken quote about Cruz: "You have to understand that I like Ted Cruz probably more than my colleagues like Ted Cruz, and I hate Ted Cruz." LOL.

Old 12-02-2018, 01:31 PM

46,967 posts, read 26,011,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
While she, for once, is right she's still a completely vile human being. NO thanks!
We're watching the decline of a professional troll. Her only claim to fame is sayng something outrageous, and with Trump in power, the situation has already descended into parody. Sane people aren't taking her bait any more. The only people left for her to provoke are Trump followers, who can be counted upon to respond to any criticism of Dear Leader.

Old 12-02-2018, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Its always good to have a Trump translator on hand to explain the nuances when he claims "we will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it".
"Listen now to the interpreted wisdom of the exalted God-Emperor!"

Old 12-02-2018, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Trump says he will shut down the government this month if he doesn't get the funding for the wall.
Trump says a lot of things. Incidentally, border control agents are federal employees. Seems weird to shut down government and hence their funding, but - Trumpers will Trump.

Old 12-02-2018, 02:54 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,726,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
Twenty years down the road I will undoubtedly be dead and it will be your problem, sonny.
Sonny?

I'm likely older than you are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies