Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2018, 09:04 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,755,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Which party do the Klan align themselves with most closely these days? Which party do modern neo Nazis and white supremacist groups support? Any ideas?
Who does my local high school's glee club support? They have as much influence on modern politics and culture as the present day klan does.

Old 12-01-2018, 09:05 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,461,898 times
She use hyperbole for the dramatic effect, not unlike the swindler in chief ...

Old 12-01-2018, 09:06 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Which party do the Klan align themselves with most closely these days?
You mean all 5k of them as if that represents the right lol. Keep trying.

Quote:
Which party do modern neo Nazis and white supremacist groups support? Any ideas?
The nation of islam is by far the largest racist hate group. How come you haven't asked about them?
Go ahead and show proof of a bigoted republican policy. I'll start with the left. They are in favor of Affirmative Action which unfairly penalizes whites and Asians and males while emphasizing race and sex over the actions of the individual.

Your turn. (this will be good)

Old 12-01-2018, 09:06 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,850,938 times
Quote:
Which party do the Klan align themselves with most closely these days? Which party do modern neo Nazis and white supremacist groups support? Any ideas?

You are right. If the Klan could appoint Trump Supreme Poobah, they would...…….and he is dumb enough to accept...…….after all, he needs all the love he can get right now.

Old 12-01-2018, 09:13 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,724,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
From the link:
Within 10 seconds of Trump's leaving office, there will be no evidence that he was ever president. Laws will be changed, executive orders rescinded, treaties re-written and courts packed. Trump will leave no legacy at all.

Two words: Supreme Court
And so much more. That line was the most ridiculous in the piece.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
"After this, the country is never going to elect a Republican president again."

Maybe not, but we weren't even supposed to get the one we have now. The 2016 election was supposed to be Hillary's coronation. Even if Trump is the last republican president(and I'm not saying he will be) it will be one more republican president than we were supposed to get.

Personally I think there will be more establishment republican presidents and that Trump will be but a speed bump on the highway to globalism that both parties are leading us down but I suppose Ann may be right.
I'm afraid that will be the sad truth, if only because no one else has the guts and energy to continue to lead the battle.

Old 12-01-2018, 09:15 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,628,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
She use hyperbole for the dramatic effect, not unlike the swindler in chief ...
She imitated Obama?

Old 12-01-2018, 09:27 AM

5,998 posts, read 3,735,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
You mean all 5k of them as if that represents the right lol. Keep trying.

The nation of islam is by far the largest racist hate group. How come you haven't asked about them?
Go ahead and show proof of a bigoted republican policy. I'll start with the left. They are in favor of Affirmative Action which unfairly penalizes whites and Asians and males while emphasizing race and sex over the actions of the individual.

Your turn. (this will be good)

I asked you a question. I'm ignoring your attempt at changing the subject until you answer it.

Old 12-01-2018, 09:29 AM

39,076 posts, read 51,246,227 times
"After this, the country is never going to elect a Republican president again." Ann Coulter

Considering the damage the last two have done to the country, let's pray she is right.

Old 12-01-2018, 09:32 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,227,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
lol No they didn't. Anyone who has studied history fully understands that the democrats were the party of the klan. Which is why blacks voted republican until the democrats started their handouts and bought their vote during FDRs time.
Make something else up.
Guess you missed the words "MODERN Day Republicans"..... I'ds suggest also you look back into 1969, and Nixon's Southern Stragety.... which brought the Former Racist Based SOUTHERN Democrats over to the Republican party.

But, this has been gone over a 1000's times. If you want truths, research it... it might be enlightening.

Old 12-01-2018, 09:32 AM

29,551 posts, read 9,729,968 times
I have a good friend (conservative) who was complaining about activists who do their best to prevent people like Coulter from speaking at universities. At the time I wasn't really familiar with who Ann Coulter was. I don't pay much attention to pundits and talking heads. Given my friend's mention of her, however, I soon after did a little research and found out why her detractors were so adamantly against her. I also found this...

"Coulter’s authority as an unofficial mouthpiece for President Trump’s base is rivaled only by the revulsion she elicits from progressives. She is not the type of pundit who persuades by appealing to the middle ground. In 2004’s How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must), she offered 10 rules: “Outrage the enemy”, “Never apologize”, “Never compliment a Democrat”, “Never show graciousness toward a Democrat” – some of the rules overlap – “Never flatter a Democrat …”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ould-we-listen

The sort of thing some conservatives like to complain about as if this sort of behavior and thinking is a liberal thing, but of course we all know how that goes. Okay if one of your own. Repulsive if not. Coulter is a real piece of work in any case, and although conservatives may now feel differently since Coulter has at least seen some light regarding Trump, there is still too much about how this woman thinks and talks that in no way fits with general liberal ideology, let alone civility.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies