Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2018, 03:17 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,796,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
At every turn, each step along the way, whenever there is an issue involving illegal aliens you can expect the Dems to be over there on the side of the illegals.
You just don't read and absorb the various posts on here about how the Dems want more border security. Nobody, including Dems, want totally open border. Geez. Do some research.

Old 12-22-2018, 04:54 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,208,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
You just don't read and absorb the various posts on here about how the Dems want more border security. Nobody, including Dems, want totally open border. Geez. Do some research.

Oh, I read them. And I also read the posts where Democrats oppose any other proposal on the board to combat illegal immigration. I'm not interested in what you say but what you do.

How about let's end sanctuary cities? How about let's end DACA? How about let's end all welfare for illegals? (And let's not rehash the charade where Dems say illegals don't get welfare and Reps show all the various ways illegals get welfare.) How about let's deploy troops to the border and give them permission to actually do something to assist CBP? How about let's detain captured illegals until their court case is resolved? How about let's not issue driver licenses to illegals? How about let's let police ask about immigration status? How about let's not give illegals in-state tuition rates which mean they pay less than out-of-state citizens? And the biggie - How about let's end birthright citizenship?

And yes, let's implement e-Verify. I'll accept that the GOP has not pushed that but neither are Dems out there pushing it and the Dems have had chances where they had full control.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies