Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2018, 02:23 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,888,047 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
So why did you vote for Obama? It was clear as day that that moron had ZERO experience other than grifting and conning people into thinking he somehow liked the USA--
Birther-ism manifestation--
One of Trump's biggest stepping stones to gaining loyalty of the alt-right...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2018, 02:24 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,888,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I think a lot of people were honest...so there you go!

Giving Trump a chance for those of us who have been around his "works" is like giving the fake doctor in Florida who used Fix-a-Flat for butt enhancement an opportunity to be board-certified. Neither are within the realm of possibilities.

We didn't make it so...those are simply faces. Staying at a Holiday Inn Express doesn't REALLY make one capable of doing complicated jobs.
And neither does owning MarALago...

Old 12-17-2018, 03:28 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,678,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
And neither does owning MarALago...
That does make the grabbing a little easier, tho....and secret deals, etc.

Old 12-17-2018, 03:39 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Agreed, but I think something is seriously wrong with his mind at this point. He doesn't speak like he used to.
He was more articulate in his prime.

Old 12-17-2018, 03:41 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Agreed, but I think something is seriously wrong with his mind at this point. He doesn't speak like he used to.
Agreed. Back in the day, even though I did not like or trust the man, he at least sounded like he had a firm grip on his faculties.

Old 12-17-2018, 03:41 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neon55 View Post
Lets see did the Republicans ever give Obama a chance? Mitch saying his goal was to make Obama a one term president.

Repubs pushing the birther nonsense treating him like he was an illegitimate president Obstruction stealing a supreme court seat yeah they gave him a chance alright.

Since Day one all I ever Saw Republicans do was demean and make up conspiracy theories about Obama and his wife calling her Michael and every other vile thing under the sun.
Even right now, they're gleefully dismantling the ACA just to spite Obama.

Nevermind the Americans who will suffer as a result, because getting back at the uppity black man is the goal.

Old 12-17-2018, 04:01 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,288,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post

Nevermind the Americans who will suffer as a result, because getting back at the uppity black man is the goal.
Sometimes I chuckle at the visual of Trump’s flyover fans celebrating the end of their own health insurance.

It couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch...

Old 12-17-2018, 05:56 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times
Quote:

He and those blind love supporters are loving it. But, because he does stuff like this to spite Obama, that's why this administration is always under fire, and never at peace. They do too much dirty spiteful things, and karma is just letting them have right back.

Old 12-17-2018, 07:00 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,321,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
He's not very bright - one must remember. Speaks at 3rd grade level, can't write and can't read. He can act but only the same old minority of the country believes it.
If you really believe that you have a bad case of TDS.

Old 12-17-2018, 08:13 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Agreed. Back in the day, even though I did not like or trust the man, he at least sounded like he had a firm grip on his faculties.

Exactly. He didn't ramble, use words like "bigly".... repeatedly, I'm going to assume he could spell back then, or at least use the spellcheck. He spoke like a normal person - and that's not who is President now..

I don't know if it is a dementia like illness, or narcissism gone wild.

I'm used to having people I didn't vote for in office (Obama), but they were normal, competent people, who I might disagree with their political ideas and ideals. This? Something off the charts

Trump has always been a horrible person, but if he was even barely competent, I would just wait it out..... this is a fresh new hell. Just when I thought it was impossible for politics to get worse.... I was Trumped.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies