Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2018, 11:59 AM

39,209 posts, read 27,575,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Go for it. I will never forgive the blacks and Hispanics for turning against us with prop 8. Them and their religion. There, you can use that against me. This is why I don't support the BLM movement. Why should I when they turned against us when we needed them? I encourage my gay bros to not support the back stabbing blacks.
again, no need to hijack the thread. I know you are angry. Dude, you are all over the places.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2018, 12:01 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,501,964 times
Quote:
Haha, 2003 wasn't that long ago. Conservatives fought tooth and nail to keep sodomy laws in the books. And now all of a sudden we are suppose to pretend it never happened?
Yea? Even liberal happy California slapped gays across the face in 2008 when they denied Prop 8.

People change. Attitudes change. Your name-calling is still rude.

Old 12-30-2018, 12:06 PM

117 posts, read 142,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
I wish we could restore the 20th century values (pre 90s). I agree we were a far better country when it was generally accepted that homosexuality was a perversion. The millennials have pushed this trash so hard that we see it everywhere. The millennials themselves are a trash generation, they have dragged this country into the gutter with their filth. What they believe in will destroy this nation if it’s ever fully implemented. All we can do is speak against what is going on and wait for the time when we need to be ready to take strong action to restore this good nation to what it once was.
Could it be too late?...I don´t know, for several years I´ve seen some people say something like that, or taking up arms to try and stop what they perceive as the country imploding on itself, but with each passing year the apparent window of opportunity slowly closes...on Breitbart for instance, there are a lot of people who post there and have been threatening to 'take action' for years, especially now when many of those who post there seem to be losing hope that the 'The Wall', as they had envisioned it, will ever be built..do you see a huge amount of people finally turning words into action?

Old 12-30-2018, 12:10 PM

3,976 posts, read 1,988,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Meh. Gay people exist. I dont care much about a photo of two dudes kissing.

The two women were sort of hot though. Lipstick lesbians.

Old 12-30-2018, 12:11 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,112,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Yea? Even liberal happy California slapped gays across the face in 2008 when they denied Prop 8.

People change. Attitudes change. Your name-calling is still rude.
Conservatives elected a President who made fun of a disabled reporter and won't stop calling Warren pocahontus. And you think I'm rude? Talking about the lack of priorities.

Old 12-30-2018, 12:16 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,501,964 times
Quote:
Conservatives elected a President who made fun of a disabled reporter and won't stop calling Warren pocahontus. And you think I'm rude? Talking about the lack of priorities.
You’re not just moving the goalpost here. You’re inventing an entirely new game. Deflection Tag.

I am used to better from you Metro, thusly I am disappointed in your dramatic and scattered outburst in this thread.

But whatevs. It’s your fight.

Old 12-30-2018, 12:38 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,112,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
You’re not just moving the goalpost here. You’re inventing an entirely new game. Deflection Tag.

I am used to better from you Metro, thusly I am disappointed in your dramatic and scattered outburst in this thread.

But whatevs. It’s your fight.
I'm evolving. Or it's that time of the month. Who knows. I'll get back to pretending to forget about how black people backstabbed us with prop 8 tomorrow. Of course we've been boycotting black businesses and wont stop boycotting them anytime soon.

We now return to our usual programming.

Old 12-30-2018, 12:42 PM

9,468 posts, read 10,794,806 times
Quote:
This is a very typical answer from right wing homophobes I have heard over the years.

Let me ask you this. Since those laws were hard to enforce, is it OK if we come up with a law that forbids all conservatives from touching a penis, even if it is their own? Why not? Such a law would be incredibly hard to enforce, right?

By the way, how did you think there was a case that went all the way to the USSC in the first place? There was a no knock police raid at the wrong address in Texas. They found a couple guys having sex. They arrested them anyway and prosecuted them under the state's sodomy law at the time. Those guys were facing years in state prison.

I think you are trying really hard to not appear homophobic while sharing your homophobic views. Good try.

I've been gay all my life, so I have already encountered all the tricks that homophobes have up their sleeves while they try to inch along the line. This is why we don't show PDA. It is more for our safety from people like you than anything else.
Yes a state has a right to pass a law preventing a person (not just conservatives as that would be unconstitutional) from touching ones private parts. A state could pass a law forbidding sex on Tuesday evening if it wanted. Just because a law is stupid, unenforceable or foolish does not mean it is unconstitutional.

Homophobe not that again..... Y’all made that word up to make those who disagree with homosexual life choices loom to be simply ignorant and afraid of it. My opposition to homosexuality has to do with my values, religious beliefs and personal choice, it has nothing to do with fear or ignorance. Don’t bother trying to convince me otherwise as it would be just as much of a waste of time as me trying to talk you into believing like me. I have no problem sharing my views just as all the leftists in here do. The difference is the fact that some of your side would like to censor my views or even persecute me for them.

If you fear people like me then that is your problem. I have never threatened anyone nor have I persecuted anyone. Just because I disagree with your lifestyle does not mean I am a threat to you. Also not making others witness your PDA is just polite behavior, that goes for everyone regardless of your persuasion.

Old 12-30-2018, 12:48 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,804,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
I wish we could restore the 20th century values (pre 90s). I agree we were a far better country when it was generally accepted that homosexuality was a perversion. The millennials have pushed this trash so hard that we see it everywhere. The millennials themselves are a trash generation, they have dragged this country into the gutter with their filth. What they believe in will destroy this nation if it’s ever fully implemented. All we can do is speak against what is going on and wait for the time when we need to be ready to take strong action to restore this good nation to what it once was.
Sounds like you are advocating a religious dictatorship. I swear the only difference between Republicans and the Taliban is the book they want to ram down everyone’s throat at gunpoint.

Old 12-30-2018, 01:01 PM

9,468 posts, read 10,794,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
That you believe the answer to these questions is “no” shows a level of ignorance that is pretty astounding.
Yeah, you keep believing that equality for all can only mean persecution for the majority.

We get that fear of losing that privilege is what motivates those who believe as you do and that your idea of “freedom” only means freedom of thought and action for those who believe what you believe.

Sorry but segregation of any/every kind is not coming back.
The Bill of Rights applies to ALL Americans not just your selected few.

As for the OP, I think the picture is beautiful.
Know that millions of us will NEVER accept your worldview. I find it amazing that you believe what you do. How may I ask do employers discriminate against blacks or other minorities? The law forbids it. Yes the Bill of Rights applies to all. It applies to my freedom of speech and religion, it applies to my right to bear arms and it applies to my states right to make its own laws regarding abortion and marriage etc. I would gladly fight to protect my rights. If your side attempts to enshrine your agenda into law and attempts to take our rights i do believe millions will fight. There are a lot of us who hate and abhor what your side wants to do and your side may be shocked one day when we finally all stand up to oppose it. I will never stop resisting the left wing agenda, both the social and economic agenda. One day if your side wins then maybe you will lock me up but even then I will resist and I will continue too until I am gone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies