Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2019, 02:53 PM

11,159 posts, read 7,957,639 times

Advertisements

Isn’t that what the FBI has been attempting for the past 2 years?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2019, 02:56 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,849,240 times
by Spartacus713
Now they need to provide solid, direct, concusive evidence to back this up, or this is going to go down as the most spectacular act of politically motivated corruption in US history, hands down, case closed, game over

Be careful what you wish for...

Old 01-12-2019, 02:57 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,726,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Russia Republicans are done. If many are not also indicted by 2020 they 'll be virtually invisible like Nunes.
LOL...That label needs to stick. The Russia Republicans believe in a DEEP STATE and have been convinced by a combination of Right Wing Hysterics coupled with Russian information operations i.e. Bots that the FBI is the enemy. Fortunately Russia Republicans are a shrinking movement in the US.

Old 01-12-2019, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Russia Republicans are done. If many are not also indicted by 2020 they 'll be virtually invisible like Nunes.
I am hoping Nunes and Dana R. both go down for involvement in this treasonous activity

Old 01-12-2019, 03:05 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,570,932 times
I'm not going to read this entire thread and if it's been mentioned already so be it.

This 'investigation' didn't start after Comey was fired. It was planned before Trump was even elected. The evidence of the plan by the Dems colluding with Obama officials is there. Why do uninformed Loony Leftists not know this? Look at their 'sources.'

Finally the good guys are beginning to leak, releasing disgraced FBI Lisa Page's testimony before Congress. The Loonies are flipping like circus performers.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/transc...s_2763452.html

Old 01-12-2019, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
LOL...That label needs to stick. The Russia Republicans believe in a DEEP STATE and have been convinced by a combination of Right Wing Hysterics coupled with Russian information operations i.e. Bots that the FBI is the enemy. Fortunately Russia Republicans are a shrinking movement in the US.
While I agree there are some that are more active than others they likely aren't doing it out of political motivation--I.e. Any deeply held political belief in the superiority of Communism--because we all know Russia is not a communist country and the only philosophy is tied to raping the country to enrich yourself--a la Putin, Derapaska, and others of that ilk...
So people like Mnuchin, Ross, Nunes, Erik Prince, Kushner--
They are all on this gravy train because of MONEY---
They want even more than they have now--which is asking a lot when you think about how much they have

That is really what is so sickening about all of this--

There is NOTHING about it that is philosophically derived from a belief in a better system of government-
It is just about pigs at the trough wanting more than they have now...
Even DeVos's bent to private education is about making MONEY by destroying public education and replacing it with companies she has invested in...

Trump was initially solicited by the Russians when he went bankrupt and couldn't get money from US banks after the Atlantic City screw-over...they cultivated him for a long time--like the Chinese, the Russians can wait for the end-game to play out for decades
(Watch The Americans??? Based on real events)...
And I am stil holding out a certain belief that Melania was planted by GRU/FSB and is Trump's real handler

Old 01-12-2019, 03:46 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,438,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
“The fact that it goes back a year and a half and nothing came of it that showed a breach of national security means they found nothing,” Mr. Giuliani said on Friday,....

how long were the investigations into the NY mafia that giuliani successfully prosecuted?

Old 01-12-2019, 04:04 PM

51,648 posts, read 25,803,785 times
Indeed.

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/s...20406703153153

Old 01-12-2019, 04:12 PM

51,648 posts, read 25,803,785 times
He obstructed the Russian investigation.

He sided with Putin over U.S. intelligence.

He passed classified intel to Kislyak and Lavrov.

He eased sanctions on a Russian oligarch.

I don't need an FBI counter-intelligence investigation to tell me that Trump is a Russian asset, I've got two eyes.

Old 01-12-2019, 04:13 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,656,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I'm not going to read this entire thread and if it's been mentioned already so be it.

This 'investigation' didn't start after Comey was fired. It was planned before Trump was even elected. The evidence of the plan by the Dems colluding with Obama officials is there. Why do uninformed Loony Leftists not know this? Look at their 'sources.'

Finally the good guys are beginning to leak, releasing disgraced FBI Lisa Page's testimony before Congress. The Loonies are flipping like circus performers.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/transc...s_2763452.html
LOL, maybe you should read your own link, the "whole link".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies