Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2019, 10:37 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,839,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
And how could anyone imagine that the President works for his aides?
So when a president acts opposite of the overwhelming advice of his cabinet, you don't think that's worth examining? That's just sad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2019, 10:44 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,382,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
So when a president acts opposite of the overwhelming advice of his cabinet, you don't think that's worth examining? That's just sad.
Aides are not the Cabiinet, and the President is the Cabinet's boss anyway. The notion that the President should take orders from his subordinates is idiotic.

Old 01-13-2019, 10:48 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,439,314 times
Quote:
We've *ALL* known that this entire time.
EVERYBODY KNOWS.
Just some are afraid.

The Emperor Has No Clothes

Old 01-13-2019, 10:48 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,839,752 times
Quote:
Aides are not the Cabiinet, and the President is the Cabinet's boss anyway. The notion that the President should take orders from his subordinates is idiotic.
Where are you getting "orders" from? Hyperbole much?

I'll say it again. When the president does the exact opposite of what his advisors advise, it's worth looking at the reason. If that doesn't make sense to you then that's just sad.

Old 01-14-2019, 12:45 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,594,869 times
The presstitutes and their Demwit masters are trying to let their zombies down slowly, to prepare them for the disappointment of the Mueller report. So they have to create another false narrative to string them along for the next two or six years. I don't feel sorry for the poor saps, though. I guess they are unfamiliar with "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" or in their case "Fool me a million times, shame on me."

#WalkAway

Old 01-14-2019, 03:53 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,752,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Where are you getting "orders" from? Hyperbole much?

I'll say it again. When the president does the exact opposite of what his advisors advise, it's worth looking at the reason. If that doesn't make sense to you then that's just sad.

That's one of the most poorly thought out, desperate takes I've ever read.

Follow me here: No one elected the advisors. They don't make the decisions. The POTUS does.

Old 01-14-2019, 04:32 AM

16,283 posts, read 10,427,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
yep, the FBI have been investigating before Mueller, since July of 2016. They have nothing to show for it
You are about to look really stupid. And trust me we won't forget your position all along. Prepare yourself.

Old 01-14-2019, 05:23 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,847,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
That's one of the most poorly thought out, desperate takes I've ever read.

Follow me here: No one elected the advisors. They don't make the decisions. The POTUS does.
No, usually, the president and commander in chief, listens to the generals, advisors, chief of staff, then makes an intelligent decision, based on advise and data given to him.

Since we have this obstinate, close-minded, stubborn, blockhead as our leader, could be why our government is dysfunctional at the moment.

Trump has to be one of the worst, if not the most inept leaders in history. Why he is still in the oval office is my question. Add possible dementia to the dilemma, and we may be in real trouble. JMO

Old 01-14-2019, 05:45 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,452,130 times
Only truly braindead lemmings actually believe this stuff and my god do we have many of those in this country.

Old 01-14-2019, 05:47 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,452,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
No, usually, the president and commander in chief, listens to the generals, advisors, chief of staff, then makes an intelligent decision, based on advise and data given to him.

Since we have this obstinate, close-minded, stubborn, blockhead as our leader, could be why our government is dysfunctional at the moment.

Trump has to be one of the worst, if not the most inept leaders in history. Why he is still in the oval office is my question. Add possible dementia to the dilemma, and we may be in real trouble. JMO
Like you know anything about leading a country and what goes on behind the scenes. Obama fired how many generals because they weren't on board with his plans? Thought so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies