Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will the Michael Cohen testimony bring enough dirt on Trump to impeach?
Yes, i believe it will 44 14.15%
It will definitely hurt Trump but not enough to impeach 104 33.44%
No, basically it will be a nothingburger 163 52.41%
Voters: 311. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2019, 07:25 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,111,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFBayBoomer View Post
This thread is about Michael Cohen's testimony before the House Oversight Committee today.

Any actions taken by anyone—including the President of the United States—to intimidate anyone or to retaliate against anyone who is to testify before Congress is AGAINST THE LAW, i.e. A CRIME.

There is no proof of that.

What about my other question!?

Old 02-27-2019, 07:26 PM

2,533 posts, read 3,096,958 times
Michael Cohen is the Ghost of Jacob Marley to the Republicans’ Ebenezer Scrooge. “It’s too late for me, but you can still avoid my fate if you pay attention.”
They won’t. 👻💀👻💀

Old 02-27-2019, 07:26 PM

33,325 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
Quite the corrupted clown show, isn't it? Honestly, at this point, I'm convinced that people who continue to support Trump are simply either living in an alternate reality or are incapable of being honest with themselves. They simply refuse to face the fact that they were conned. What kind of patriot clings to the skirts of the proven liar and con man in the WH, at the expense of the nation's integrity? Mind-boggling.
Or, on the inside they are honest with themselves, but they have such a dislike for progressives that they aren't going to give any progressives the satisfaction of outwardly admitting they (Trump supporters) were wrong about Trump.

Old 02-27-2019, 07:40 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,645,364 times
[quote=lovemyfl;54553139]This is such a circus. The democrats purposely did this to embarrass our president while he is representing our country abroad. It PROVES to us the democrats don't care about N. Korea and it's threat, they just want to pull this stunt because of their hate for Trump and America. Cohen's greatest supporter is Hillary's friend and cohort. This is really sick. Lucifer is working hard to keep this going. Yes there really is a devil![/QUOTE

He is giving a dictator legitimacy, elevating him to the same level as other world leaders. It's embarrassing how he is running after this man. He is playing right into his hands, giving him what he wants.

Old 02-27-2019, 07:40 PM

5,770 posts, read 3,219,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinsey86 View Post
Have I missed it or has no Republican questioned Cohen directly regarding Trump?
No, you didn't miss it. I watched it gavel to gavel. Every republican attacked Cohen's credibility. Congressman Jim Jordan was especially hostile to Cohen.

It was a bit disturbing that Cohen closed by saying that if Trump loses in 2020, he won't go peacefully.

Old 02-27-2019, 07:43 PM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Cohen had the joke on him after new criminal referrals will be given regarding his newest lies

Old 02-27-2019, 07:45 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,081,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Cohen keeps driving home that Trump ran everything, including that Trump was running his business affairs even after declaring he had separated himself from his businesses and had been swore in...

And JUST THAT, would have been more than enough to impeach Obama, Bush, Clinton , Bush ,Reagan, Carter, Ford...
Yep. Trump has set the bar so low over the last 3 years, that scandals, lies, or tweets that would be HUGE stories in just about any other presidency are just blips on the radar for Trump.

Old 02-27-2019, 07:47 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,804,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Yep. Trump has set the bar so low over the last 3 years, that scandals, lies, or tweets that would be HUGE stories in just about any other presidency are just blips on the radar for Trump.
But abortion... </sarcasm>

Old 02-27-2019, 07:49 PM

12,200 posts, read 7,215,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
He is giving a dictator legitimacy, elevating him to the same level as other world leaders. It's embarrassing how he is running after this man. He is playing right into his hands, giving him what he wants.
And what exactly did we get before, when we did not give Kim Jung Un legitimacy? Oh yeah that's right, we got rockets launched near our ally, Japan and threats to nuke Guam, Hawaii and the West Coast U.S.

I think what Trump is doing is brilliant. Remember the saying, "you can attract more flies with honey than vinegar?"

Of course you Leftist Trump haters are going to bash Trump even though he is saving the world from possible nuclear war with NK, which Obama never even dreamed could happened.

Old 02-27-2019, 07:54 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,266,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
JFK, Ted Kennedy, and Bill Clinton did that........sleeping with other women? done many times in the WH. At least Trump's "sins" happened before he became President.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies