Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2019, 12:42 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,401,741 times

Advertisements

Who were the co-conspirators? Easy one there: people who are members of some of the lowest forms of humanity possible!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2019, 12:44 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Epstein was given a job teaching math at the prestigious Dalton School in NYC by none other than Bill Barr’s father. Epstein had no college degree.
http://www.palmerreport.com/analysis...larming/18476/
Well, what do you know.

Old 07-12-2019, 12:46 PM

25,578 posts, read 17,293,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
Who were the co-conspirators? Easy one there: people who are members of some of the lowest forms of humanity possible!
I gotta agree.
I simply cannot imagine what kind of man engages in these things. Does wealth and power do this to people? ..... Looks like it.
"Never Enough" syndrome, I guess.

Old 07-12-2019, 12:53 PM

25,578 posts, read 17,293,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Epstein was given a job teaching math at the prestigious Dalton School in NYC by none other than Bill Barr’s father. Epstein had no college degree.
www.palmerreport.com/analysis/trump-pedo-connections-alarming/18476/
That's IT!
There's proof if there ever was proof! Trump is implicated, Barr is implicated and they have been doing it for years.

And the proof is, Epstein taught math for two years when he was in his mid twenties.

Old 07-12-2019, 12:55 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
As an aside, I REALLY hope that people realize that all of this is come about due to fantastic journalism from the Miami Herald. Epstein and now Acosta would have remained comfy, in the shadows if it weren't for the free press.

Remember this, when people say that the free press is enemy of the people. Remember, FAKE NEWS is more times than not, just news someone doesn't like because it doesn't confirm their bias, or goes against their "reality". FREE PRESS is ESSENTIAL to the USA.
While it is true that local papers may have some bias in their articles, it's typically easier to get closer to the truth with them than it is the big names. When I think of Fake News, I don't think of local papers, I think of the big names like CNN, MSNBC, Fox, WaPo, NYT, NPR, BBC, etc.

The Atlantic tends to be biased, but you can still find some good stories in their pages. Others like the LA Times also have bias in some of their stories, but man, when they get it right, they really get it right. The Miami Herald is the same way. You'll see some bias here and there, but they also have done well with investigative journalism in the past.

If the big names could have even 1% of what these local papers have, we would be doing much better as a country, overall.

Old 07-12-2019, 12:58 PM

21,939 posts, read 9,508,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
None of that is evidence since there is no case......therefore no evidence.

We know Trump is a criminal - but since the current agreement is that no POTUS can be charged while in office, we can't touch him anyway.

But, using your "evidence" - means anyone who spends time to Trump regularly is a criminal. While I think many ARE, many are just plain immoral, unethical or otherwise compromised and not actual criminals.

Why is it that people cannot wait......just a little bit? I mean, do you really think that 28 young women at a party with JUST Trump and Epstein isn't "evidence" that Trump knew who he was...or that Trump is just like him? Isn't it "evidence" when Trump says out loud that Jeff loves his women on the younger side?

That's fantastic.

Lets see what Trumps administration LE has to say...that is, the people investigating this case. Doesn't that sound like a better idea than guessing?
I stop reading your posts when you say stuff like that. We don't 'know that Trump is a criminal'. Sorry. You lose ALL credibility when you say stuff like that.

Old 07-12-2019, 12:59 PM

21,939 posts, read 9,508,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
So Trump had nothing to do with Epstein, is that what you are claiming?

During the meeting with Pecker, Trump went on about how Epstein was known for this behavior, according to a person familiar with the conversation. Trump, after all, used to be friendly with Epstein, and had at least an inkling about his sexual predilections. In a 2002 interview with New York magazine, Trump called Epstein a “terrific guy” who was “a lot of fun to be with.” He added: “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” (The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.)

Trump isn’t known to have gone on any trips with Epstein, which would have been out of character. “I don’t think Trump would go to someone else’s property or someone else’s island or villa,” Nunberg said. “He doesn’t even play golf at anyone else’s clubs.” But Trump did host Epstein as a guest at Mar-a-Lago, where he appears in photos in 1997 and 2000. Epstein’s personal little black book, which was leaked by an employee in 2009, contained 14 phone numbers for Trump, his wife, Melania, and several people who worked for him.

Speaking to reporters on Tuesday, President Trump dismissed his past appearances with Epstein, describing him as a “fixture in Palm Beach” in those years. “I had a falling out with him a long time ago,” he added, though he declined to elaborate. “I don’t think I’ve spoken to him for 15 years.” https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...effrey-epstein

hmm....
And at some point threw him out of Mar A Lago because of inappropriate behavior but I don't see that in your post anywhere.

Old 07-12-2019, 01:02 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I stop reading your posts when you say stuff like that. We don't 'know that Trump is a criminal'. Sorry. You lose ALL credibility when you say stuff like that.
Trump has been fined for money laundering and had to settle a case prior to the election for ripping folks off due to his bogus university scam. It those two things alone do not qualify as criminal activity pray tell...what does?

Old 07-12-2019, 01:05 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
Arrests coming in CA. Schiff for Brains? Ed Buck, homosexual big Dem donor? We shall see.

Old 07-12-2019, 01:06 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
That's IT!
There's proof if there ever was proof! Trump is implicated, Barr is implicated and they have been doing it for years.

And the proof is, Epstein taught math for two years when he was in his mid twenties.
What? The post is about Epstein and his ties to corruption. Stay on topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies