Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2019, 11:33 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
My argument isnt about pushing your religion on people, its about actually practicing the words of the bible, which wouldnt allow you to work for a company that supports gay marriage in the first place.
The words of the Bible tell followers to not use force on others. What part of that simple statement don't you get and why do you continue to ignore it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
So, its actually you who is misdirected here.
No it's you who screwed up. You're not very good when it comes to figuring things out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2019, 11:35 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
Can't lose for winning, huh?
When it comes to government deciding on moral issues and how to behave, we all loose.

Old 03-17-2019, 11:36 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,461,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
The words of the Bible tell followers to not use force on others. ...
For the sake of clarity and context, can you show everyone the exact reference? Thanks

Old 03-17-2019, 11:38 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,772,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Tucker is next probably.

gee weren't you one that predicted Tucker would be off the air a couple of weeks ago and then again last week or maybe you were just one that hoped it would happen. I think there was also a thread saying Laura and Sean were the next to go? I am surprised some of you are not after Greg and Jesse as well?

Old 03-17-2019, 11:38 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,279,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Oh, I guess Fox should have behaved like the Clinton News Network, which kept Symone "We Don't Need White People Leading the Democratic Party" Sanders on the air even after her blatantly racist remarks

For those not in the know, Symone Sanders is Bernie's former national press secretary and is a regular commentator on the aforementioned network.

Hell, Clinton News Network even profiled Sanders remarks without calling them out as racist, which tells you the state of things on the left today: https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/23/polit...ity/index.html
Those C's and N's sure take up a lot of your attention, lol.

You know Fox does, and will continue to, hire contributors that are far more offensive to far more people than Bernie Sanders former Press Secretary(?). Do Senators have press secretaries? I never heard of her but I have heard of Fox's Prime Time anchor who we are discussing here.

What a reach it is to qualify anything she said as racist. She said we should be diverse which includes white people.

Old 03-17-2019, 11:39 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,438,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Even Fox can't take the heat when their bigoted hosts go off the rails. Pirro is one of my least favorite people, she thinks she is so smug and smart. Just like Trump, she has a hard time controlling her mouth and it gets them both in trouble.

I agree Tucker is probably next.
Auditions for a spot on trumpland were over a year ago.

She and Tucker just look silly.

There is still a quartet of idiots on FOX who, after a particularly difficult day for POTUS seem to be assigned to sit around and BS and obnoxiously laugh like they are playing some kind of drinking game.
They 'll stay on a topic, " whats in your closet right now you should get rid of?" for ten minutes...then another, " whats your most embarrassing moment in your car"...when the fate of the country hangs in the balance.

Shameful. And shameless pandering to an audience of individual one. Waste of airwaves. Of course the rest of the country turns to another channel. We can see this type of show on Nickelodeon.

Old 03-17-2019, 11:40 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,772,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Even Fox can't take the heat when their bigoted hosts go off the rails. Pirro is one of my least favorite people, she thinks she is so smug and smart. Just like Trump, she has a hard time controlling her mouth and it gets them both in trouble.

I agree Tucker is probably next.

but CNN and MSNBC can let the bigots go on for ever right? It is nice to see one network that won't put up with crap!!!!!!

7,520 posts, read 2,811,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Don’t watch it, but most think Center left with msnbc taking the far left.
But the whole thing is not journalism, it just clickbait opinion. Anderson Cooper is no more news than Rachel Maddow, or Tucker Carlson.
None of the opinion shows are news. They are confirmation bias.

21,430 posts, read 7,461,898 times
... Jeanine Pirro Off the Air

I wonder what brand of cigar she smokes

Old 03-17-2019, 11:41 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,279,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
When it comes to government deciding on moral issues and how to behave, we all loose.
Lucky for us, we have a constitution that stops BOTH sides from doing this. They can and should express opinions though as they too are the people in for the people by the people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies