Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2019, 07:06 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,372,535 times

Advertisements

Colbert needs to put on his hijab and go dancing in the streets of Mosul.

They can use him for target practice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2019, 08:15 AM

18,462 posts, read 7,096,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teak View Post
Exactly.

Islam is 7th Century Arabic culture fossilized. I challenge any left-winger on CD to name one Muslim majority country in the world that upholds the liberal ideals they love so dearly.

So far, none.

The Dems are stupid for promoting Islam's cause.

Islam's only virtue as far as the Left is concerned is that they're by and large brown people who by and large hate Americans, Jews and Christians.

And that's good enough for them.

Old 03-23-2019, 09:08 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Well duh, the dude campaigned on shutting out Muslims from the country.

Any idiot can see he's anti-Muslim.

Not if they buy apartments from him, then they can literally get away with murder and he still loves them.

Old 03-23-2019, 10:12 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Real Americans don't believe in the kinds of hateful aggressive precepts commanded in Islam.

So maybe a former muslim can be an American.

But what's the point? Who here has EVER once needed to import a muslim?

There is no good reason to allow muslims to come here. They can stay in any of the 57 Islamic states in the world. No reason to come into any of the couple dozen Western nations.
Did you know that there are varying degrees of being a muslim? You have your extremists, you have those who are devout, you have those who kinda practice, you have those who really don't but still consider themselves muslim. Just like there are varying degrees of christians....the extremists, the consistent practicing, the christmas & easter club ones, the ones who say they're christian but don't practice any of it. I dated a muslim for 7 years. He was one of those who didn't practice it. He drank, he was a musician, he was your average guy. How ever did I survive those 7 years without getting my head chopped off? We broke up 16 years ago, he moved back to his native country in 2005. I visited him there a year later, met his muslim parents, his muslim friends, his muslim sister. All perfectly normal people. How did I not get my infidel head chopped off when I was there visiting? It would've been the perfect time. I suppose for the last 16 years, plus the 7 that we were dating, he has been an excellent actor, he's probably been biding his time (that would be 23 years, plus all the years prior to us meeting that he never chopped off someone's head) to commit his terrorist act. I wonder why he's waited so long....

All religion is a sham.

Old 03-23-2019, 10:22 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,685,020 times
Let's correct the record. He is only anti poor, middle class and upper middle class Muslim. He loves the Saudis and those who spread the darkest form of Islam worldwide.

Old 03-23-2019, 10:28 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Let's correct the record. He is only anti poor, middle class and upper middle class Muslim. He loves the Saudis and those who spread the darkest form of Islam worldwide.

What I'd like to know is:

I remember years ago, maybe the '60s and '70s?, barely a week went by without some article in the news about Saudi royalty playing in places like Monaco drinking the finest champagne and renting entire hotel floors that were apparently well stocked with call girls. Was there a single event that led them to radical Islam, did it happen over time and if so why?, or do they still go out carousing while telling their subjects 'Good for me but not for thee'?

Old 03-23-2019, 10:47 AM

57,317 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Trump must be the worst anti Muslim ever. Since he didn't ban immigration from countries that have the highest percentage of Muslims like Indonesia and India

https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...urch-shooting/
Well if he had his way he would ban Muslims entirely, why is that even debatable. He is also a racist but at least he is a Christian, at least he claims to be but he does like money beyond anything else in life. The "temporary ban" for those 7 countries is in its second year while he "figures this out"?

Old 03-23-2019, 01:32 PM

4,345 posts, read 2,167,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Trump must be the worst anti Muslim ever. Since he didn't ban immigration from countries that have the highest percentage of Muslims like Indonesia and India

https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...urch-shooting/
checkout Dearborn and then tell me how many muslims you want next door........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM2gfReCeD8

Old 03-23-2019, 01:34 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
checkout Dearborn and then tell me how many muslims you want next door........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM2gfReCeD8
What about it? All that video did was show grocery stores & people walking in neighborhoods. OH THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-23-2019, 01:39 PM

4,445 posts, read 1,451,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
And the strange thing? That there are actually people dumb enough to let their political opinions be driven by 2nd rate comedians. Some don't seem to be able to tell the difference between a comedian and a news source.
A comedian is what passes for a thought leader on the left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies