Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2019, 07:20 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,117,869 times

Advertisements

I refuse to subscribe to any of these lazy "influencers" online. Get a real job!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2019, 07:35 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,629,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
Not in the least; she needs to be confined to a place where there's work to be done, and a mechanism to make her do her share; if she won't work -- bread and water until she's broken.

Lack of a work ethic and Leftist political leanings go hand-in-hand; if you can't recognize this, I have a bridge in Brooklyn that might interest you.
Who says she lacks "work ethic"?
You?
She apparently makes enough money on Instagram to support herself and she is crying over her source of income being cut off from her.
You and the OP have twisted this to fit your narratives about Liberals with no PROOF that she is one.

Thread FAIL.

Old 04-10-2019, 07:36 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,140,218 times
This is the obnoxious thing about social media, sensationalist non-news outlets and the Internet in general with its 24/7 pumping out of BS. Not this girl, but rather the folks that believe this is worthy of posting and the wasting of bandwidth. So what? An immature ignorant young woman is ready for some of life's lessons. This floats your boat OP? And posting false thread titles adds to the thrill?

Old 04-10-2019, 07:40 PM

16,088 posts, read 6,860,239 times
Just saw the video . Sick to my stomach.
She states:
I make all my money off Instagram?
I don't want to be a nine to fiver?
Crying?

My opinion :
21 years old and very immature.
how can one respond to sudden lack of income?
How will she survive if she can't have her nails done and upper lip injected with botox ?

Answer: Welcome to the real world valley girl.
Dump the the tears. Daddy can't baby sit you forever.
Learn a skill/trade and get a 9 to 5 job.
Your maturity will ripen over time.
Good Luck.

Old 04-10-2019, 07:41 PM

46,973 posts, read 26,018,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
She's obviously good at something, which is attracting followers to her posts.
Attracting Instagram followers is a pretty clear example of a market mechanism in full swing. She delivers a product and is compensated. But some conservatives really, really cannot deal when the market rewards those they deem unworthy. They've been singing the praises of the market, yet where is their reward?

Quote:
I'm really uncomfortable with your idea of making her "broken", also.
- and so they engage in unpleasant power fantasies. In this case, off to the re-education camp with the thought criminal.

Last edited by Dane_in_LA; 04-10-2019 at 07:52 PM..

Old 04-10-2019, 07:42 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Did she say she was a stripper/prostitute before Instagram?

Old 04-10-2019, 07:47 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,188,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
What about her says, Working Hard & Playing Hard?
Not hard at all, to come to that conclusion.
When we look at the top 10 most expensive rental markets in the US, what do you see? Is it obvious or do you need to study the map? If your supposition that 'liberals' are lazy then please explain this list? Can you? Why isn't OKC, OK number 1? Do you know why certain places are more desirable and expensive? It must be because the majority of the people are lazy. Yes? https://www.zumper.com/blog/rental-price-data

Old 04-10-2019, 07:56 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,989,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
She states:
Crying?

My opinion :
How will she survive if she can't have her nails done and upper lip injected with botox ?

Good Luck.
How is she different, exactly, from coal miners who, decades after the mines are shut down are sitting there, not working, waiting for the mines to open again?

BTW, Daddy isn't babysitting her. She was making her own money, fully self-supporting according to her, with her social media talents.

And she was being paid by advertisers for the value she brought to them, by her ability to attract followers.

It seems it might be helpful for some people - hard as it is to listen to her sobbing - to hear her out.

Old 04-10-2019, 07:58 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,989,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I'm not sure who you are asking this question of, but yes. She said she was a prostitute and worked at McDonalds before Instagram.

And she stated her family has abandoned her, so all the posts about daddy supporting her are baseless.

Old 04-10-2019, 07:58 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,863,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I think if you have a certain number of active followers, instagram and facebook pay you?

Very sad - hard to watch. I know people are being hateful about her, but watching someone melt down like that is just sad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Who says she lacks "work ethic"?
You?
She apparently makes enough money on Instagram to support herself and she is crying over her source of income being cut off from her.
You and the OP have twisted this to fit your narratives about Liberals with no PROOF that she is one.

Thread FAIL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
This is the obnoxious thing about social media, sensationalist non-news outlets and the Internet in general with its 24/7 pumping out of BS. Not this girl, but rather the folks that believe this is worthy of posting and the wasting of bandwidth. So what? An immature ignorant young woman is ready for some of life's lessons. This floats your boat OP? And posting false thread titles adds to the thrill?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
She states:
Crying?

My opinion :

Good Luck.

sorry i agree with mr.retired here. this whiny stupid little girl needs to grow up and get a real job and become a productive member of society. right now she is a three year old trapped in an adult body.

Quote:
I was a f***ing prostitute,” she admitted. “I used to strip every single day. I don’t even do that s**t anymore because I make all my money online. I don’t want to go back to that life.” She continued, lamenting her time as a former McDonald’s worker.
“I used to work at McDonald’s before I did YouTube, Instagram, before I had 100,000 followers!” she cried. “Before I had everything in my life I was a f***ing loser!”

let me tell you something you stupid whiny entitled little brat, you STILL ARE a loser. you went to college, but obviously didnt learn much of anything worthwhile there, you worked at mcdonalds, which in my day my parents had a word for that, opportunity. grow up little girl, stop whining, get a real job, and work hard at that job. then you can come back in about ten years and whine about your life if you want with more compassion from people. and i get that you dont want to be a stripper, its not for everyone. but you have to EARN your way through life, you cant just coast along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post

yep.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies