Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2019, 04:37 PM

22,673 posts, read 24,647,023 times

Advertisements

Fedgov knew their impending assault was known by the Davidians, but they wanted to let the American population see how much damage they could do, a clear message sent.

I see Fedgov as being corrupt, untrustworthy and power-mad..........the whole fakey-fake
9-11 story is what cemented this in my mind.

Old 04-20-2019, 07:12 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,132,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Glorification of David Koresh and Timothy McVeigh.

Only in the warped vision of the alt-right and fringe anarchists, some of whom regularly post here.
No glorification, Nancy. Just a sequence of events.

Old 04-20-2019, 07:44 PM

14,485 posts, read 11,302,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
No, they were killed by the ATF on orders from Janet Reno.
What did the ATF and FBI do that resulted in the deaths of these people?

You know what, never mind, I’m done with your stupidity.

Old 04-20-2019, 09:01 PM

28,112 posts, read 30,019,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
According to Jay, Mormons in Utah need to hide.
Why?

Old 04-20-2019, 09:26 PM

19,731 posts, read 10,158,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
What did the ATF and FBI do that resulted in the deaths of these people?

You know what, never mind, I’m done with your stupidity.
They attacked a compound full of people to arrest a man for questionable reasons. A man they could have easily arrested outside the compound many times.

Old 04-20-2019, 09:33 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,654,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumann Koch View Post
Trivia: Richard M. Rogers, the FBI Special Agent in charge of the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team in Waco, who gave the command to use military-grade tear gas cartridges in the attempt to penetrate the entrance to the compound was also the Hostage Rescue Team commander during the siege against Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge the previous year! Roger's "Rules of Engagement", which allowed agents to shoot armed suspects on sight, were later deemed illegal by the Justice Department.

It was his boy, Lon Horiuchi, who killed Vicki Weaver on sight. She was armed with a assault infant. Yea, sure. A trained sniper looking through high end optics mistook a baby for a weapon. Horiuchi is a nut case. He was at Waco as well.

Old 04-21-2019, 03:21 AM

10,250 posts, read 15,959,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
No, they were killed by the ATF on orders from Janet Reno.
Totally right, and yet the liberal media never criticized the FBI or ATF AT ALL!!! Whenever a criminal like Michael Brown or Alton Sterling is shot, the local police are immediately villified even without evidence, such as how we eventually found Sterling pulled his gun on the cops and Michael Brown charged the officer in a drug induced rage. The Baltimore police were villified for not properly strapping Freddie Gray into the van and the liberal media coverage fanned the flames for the Baltimore and Ferguson riots and the assassinations of police officers in Baton Rouge.

Yet the liberal media continues to worship the FBI and ATF to this day. There was zero criticism of what they did in Waco. None at all. And the liberal media continues to promote expanded federal government vs state and local rights. Also if David Koresh was Jewish or Muslim he wouldn't be villified to this extent in the left wing press. Israel is never attacked in the press because the press is mostly Jewish owned and these owners give clear instructions to their journalists, and Muslims are never attacked or criticized because that would go against liberal political correctness but the media loves to attack Christians whenver possible even if Koresh wasn't a mainstream Christian.

Old 04-21-2019, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert20170 View Post
I guess Davey (the child molester) and his "congregation" of "worshipers" don't have any skin in the game when they choose to ignore a federal warrant and then shot at agents trying to gain entrance into the facility.

You people...I wish you guys and like minded people could start your own country. Preferably far away from ours.
I also wish the world was as black and white as you people think it is. Things would be so much simpler.
Regardless of David Koresh's beliefs, which I disagree with btw, he had the right to bear arms and this "warrant" was corrupt and an attack on his constitutional rights.

And maybe you big government liberals should have let us leave in 1861. We would all be better off today. Let's not even get into the federal government's crimes during THAT period like when they laid waste to Georgia and raped and murdered civilians and destroyed property en masse and their treatment of Confederate prisoners during the war.

Old 04-21-2019, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
That's bull and you know it. Koresh began the shooting, and set the fires trapping the innocent children who burned to death.
Of course the liberal media will have you believe that. The FBI knew there were flammable building materials in there and purposely ignited them with their firepower. Of course you worship the federal government and believe they are NEVER wrong and never makes mistakes, yet you're probably a typical liberal who automatically thinks local police are guilty whenever there is a controversial case like Freddie Gray or Alton Sterling. You probably as a liberal support BLM and reparations yet the feds can do no wrong in your leftist mind.

Old 04-21-2019, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
No, they were killed by our government. Payback was carried out by Tim McVeigh. Unintended consequences are a *****.
I agree! I can't understand why Tim McVeigh did what he did. The liberal media always wanted us to sympathize with Islamists after 9-11 and try to understand their anger, but McVeigh was simply villified as a madman and inaccurately portrayed as a racist. He was not a white nationalist and the militia movement is separate from the Klan or neo-Nazis.

I can understand why mcVeigh wanted to send the government a message. It was the federal government that started this, not McVeigh.

Local police kill a criminal who attacked them first and liberals riot in sympathy for the criminal like in Ferguson. Talk about hypocrisy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies