Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2019, 06:10 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times

Advertisements

Again - -in simple speak for simple minds....the textbook says that Trump critics think all those negative things.

It does not say he is those things.

I fear some of you miss the subtle differences in stating the obvious and making up stories.

You cannot argue that folks think all those negative things.

It will make for interesting debates in class and at home when the kids talk about how some people felt about the President.

You say it all the time -- most hated President ......it's got to go in the history books kids.

Old 04-23-2019, 06:19 PM

6,061 posts, read 2,013,867 times
Plus ca change....

When I took history class in high school, I hated it. The textbook was barely fit for use as kindling. I avoided history in college as much as I could.

I few years after college I read History of the American People by Brit historian Paul Johnson, and have been hooked ever since. I'd guess I read at least one history book per month.

If medical schools were as bad as high school history, we'd all be dead.

I have to giggle at those who think Trump is some kind of racist. This is a guy who dated a black model before he met Melania, sent his kid Baron to a school that is 40% non-white, had an Indian-American UN ambassador, an African-American HUD Sec., and several Jewish cabinet members including the all-important Treas. Sec.
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...mp-racist.html

What kind of white supremacist does this? TDS is not just a mental disorder; it's worse. And it's going to get Trump re-elected in 2020 as people recoil from it.

Old 04-23-2019, 06:43 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,434,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis t View Post
Plus ca change....

When I took history class in high school, I hated it. The textbook was barely fit for use as kindling. I avoided history in college as much as I could.

I few years after college I read History of the American People by Brit historian Paul Johnson, and have been hooked ever since. I'd guess I read at least one history book per month.

If medical schools were as bad as high school history, we'd all be dead.

I have to giggle at those who think Trump is some kind of racist. This is a guy who dated a black model before he met Melania, sent his kid Baron to a school that is 40% non-white, had an Indian-American UN ambassador, an African-American HUD Sec., and several Jewish cabinet members including the all-important Treas. Sec.
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...mp-racist.html

What kind of white supremacist does this? TDS is not just a mental disorder; it's worse. And it's going to get Trump re-elected in 2020 as people recoil from it.
That's just it, in the Current Year, one can live their life exactly the way a non-racist would. But any dissent from SJW/Democrat/Media Narratives, and the Scarlet R is applied.

Old 04-23-2019, 06:49 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
New High School Textbook Describes Trump as Mentally Ill, Supporters as Racist

https://www.toddstarnes.com/campus/n...TBpiaaIkPuUh9c

“Most thought that Trump was too extreme a candidate to win the nomination, but his extremism, his anti-establishment rhetoric, and, some said, his not very hidden racism connected with a significant number of primary voters,” the author wrote....
I see a defamation lawsuit soon.
The proof is with the accuser.

Old 04-23-2019, 06:56 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,687,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
I wonder if any textbooks will mention support of Obama by the Communist Party USA? You remember communism, right? That ideology that left 100 million dead in the 20th century?
Do you mean like Putins dad who was Stalins Cook? Were they practicing that ideology? How about Putin for his entire career (beside his upbringing sitting on Uncle Joes Lap)? Isn't he like the King Communist/KGB etc ?

Why is General Flynn and many others from Trumps circle sitting with Putin? Why is Trump secretly meeting with him?

Don't fool yourself......one of these things is not like the other. I'm sure many murderers sitting in our prisons "supported" Trump...and Supported Obama...and Supported Hillary.

That's not the same......as sitting with Putin nor scheming with his minions to give him free Condos in Trump Tower Moscow.

Think.

Old 04-23-2019, 07:01 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,277,731 times
A normal person would have to wonder ......

Do these kiddos get any grounding in the Founding of the United States?
Do they get any History at all?

OR .....

Is the entire class in Advancement Placement History all about Leftist Propaganda & Ideology?
THIS is exactly what Banana Republics teach their children and what Marxist Regimes teach.

Welcome to our Obama 'Transformed America'. Turns the stomach of Normal People.

Old 04-23-2019, 07:04 PM

None of you read the article or your reading skills are lacking

Go back.

Nobody says that Trump is mentally ill.

The author writes that at the election time many of Clinton supporters thought he was mentally ill.

That's not defamation. It is what many of Clinton supporters thought.

Old 04-23-2019, 07:06 PM

62,993 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
The "big deal" here is that the charge of "racism" is thrown about like the charge of "heresy!" and "witchcraft!" was in the past. The term itself has become spurious through overuse and misapplication. It's an accusation that is used to shut up debate and conversation. "Racism" in the Current Year is supposedly the absolute worse thing a person can engage in, the worst of vices. But a person can be labeled "racist" for the most innocuous things (microaggressions). The bar is lowered, then raised up again.
The one you are replying to and many more like him have ethnic ties to illegal aliens so they call Trump a racist for enforcing our immigration laws. If anything, they are the racists.

Old 04-23-2019, 07:06 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,598,071 times
Quote:
So then, there should be a section about Crooked Hillary for sure, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlando-calrissian View Post
Why are y'all so worried about Hillary, she ain't the president.
But Trump supporters know she would be, if the election hadn't been skewed by unAmerican saboteurs. It's a huge sore point for both Trump and his sycophants. They know that a clean win will never be theirs.

Old 04-23-2019, 07:15 PM

Quote:
So then, there should be a section about Crooked Hillary for sure, right?
There probably is but you aren't going to find it on a conservative media outlet trying to paint a picture that doesn't exist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies