Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2019, 10:28 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,127,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Senior dementia. Or the onset of Alzheimer’s.
What comes to mind is what Rodney Dangerfield once said "you (and in this case Pelosi) were really something before electricity".

She's fixin to stroke out any day now.

Old 05-23-2019, 10:23 AM

6,262 posts, read 5,070,063 times
Default Pelosi On Trump - What The Hell Was That?

Don't usually engage in just attacking for the sake of attacking but.................something is wrong here.

https://www.facebook.com/247AllNews/...zNTI3NzU0NDMz/

Old 05-23-2019, 10:45 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
She slurred her words so badly in that presser. I’m left wondering if she is genuinely suffering from a neurological condition that is increasing over time.

That aside, it’s surprising that she chose so poorly to run off at the mouth like that, just minutes before sitting down at a negotiation session with Trump. It’s almost as if she absolutely did not want that negotiation session to take place and was willing to do whatever it took to blow it.

I really don’t care what anybody thinks about the President, but Pelosi’s stunt yesterday definitely deserves some criticism all of it’s own. Either begin impeachment proceedings based on evidence you are holding or shut up and get back to work. Stop sitting on the fence.

Old 05-23-2019, 10:46 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,381,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
She slurred her words so badly in that presser. I’m left wondering if she is genuinely suffering from a neurological condition that is increasing over time.

That aside, it’s surprising that she chose so poorly to run off at the mouth like that, just minutes before sitting down at a negotiation session with Trump. It’s almost as if she absolutely did not want that negotiation session to take place and was willing to do whatever it took to blow it.

I really don’t care what anybody thinks about the President, but Pelosi’s stunt yesterday definitely deserves some criticism all on it’s own.
Is she drunk, on drugs or having mini strokes? Pelosi, Schumer and Biden make Trump appear to be in his late 50s.

And, why would this not appear on so called MSM? If Trump mispronounces one word, it's national news for a week. Talk about removal from office. She obviously is not capable of doing her job like this.

Old 05-23-2019, 10:48 AM

2,479 posts, read 2,213,645 times
Default Listen

She's an old broad who is about to be unseated, and she is frighten.

Old 05-23-2019, 10:49 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Is she drunk, on drugs or having mini strokes? Pelosi, Schumer and Biden make Trump appear to be in his late 50s.

And, why would this not appear on so called MSM? If Trump mispronounces one word, it's national news for a week.
Is that the best you can do as a rebuttal to her claims.

Wow.....

She's continuing her attack on him today, saying he wants to be impeached....lol.

She's poking the bear. She has some strategy. Do I agree with it -- I don't know.
Do I think it is effective/.....depends on what you want as a result.

Definitely she's up to something.

Let's remember how President Trump spells accomplishment? LOL

Please no attacks on the opposition and their issues ........lol....

Old 05-23-2019, 10:56 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,166,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Don't usually engage in just attacking for the sake of attacking but.................something is wrong here.

Age has taken a toll on her ability to speak, but her thought process is sharp as a tack and she's still an effective leader. OTOH, Trump's ability to lead is heavily compromised because he can't maintain composure and is prone to irrational outbursts and temper tantrums.

Democrats: "Our bridges and airports need to repair. Let's fix them."

Trump: "No. Nancy hurt my feelings."

Old 05-23-2019, 11:00 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,381,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Is that the best you can do as a rebuttal to her claims.

Wow.....

She's continuing her attack on him today, saying he wants to be impeached....lol.

She's poking the bear. She has some strategy. Do I agree with it -- I don't know.
Do I think it is effective/.....depends on what you want as a result.

Definitely she's up to something.

Let's remember how President Trump spells accomplishment? LOL

Please no attacks on the opposition and their issues ........lol....
Which part? They attack Trump for being 'unhealthy,' so yes, I think it's within the context to say he looks very young and energetic, particularly compared to the leaders of the D party.

Secondly, they (meaning the D party and the MSM) attack Trump for any small mispronunciation, making a federal case out of it. So, yes, I also think it's reasonable to mention this in my post when Pelosi is drunk as a skunk, yet not a word will be mentioned.

Old 05-23-2019, 11:04 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
If you don't know what happened Nancy, get off the stage and stop proving it !!!

Bring in the adult !!!

One that loves the country and wants to move it forward that knows what is happening!!!

Old 05-23-2019, 11:05 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Age has taken a toll on her ability to speak, but her thought process is sharp as a tack and she's still an effective leader. OTOH, Trump's ability to lead is heavily compromised because he can't maintain composure and is prone to irrational outbursts and temper tantrums.

Democrats: "Our bridges and airports need to repair. Let's fix them."

Trump: "No. Nancy hurt my feelings."
I agree with much of what you say here. I’m a native ‘Fornian and Pelosi has been in office for much of my life. She’s a tiger, and I’ve always respected her. It’s clear however that she is struggling health-wise. I also agree about Trump’s temper tantrums. He’s a handful ... lol.

I have to agree with his decision though to walk out on that meeting. It’s utterly moot for them to meet and attempt negotiating anything when such bad faith was displayed walking into it. I tend to think if the situation was reversed that Pelosi would have done the same exact thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies