Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2019, 11:58 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,130,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistermobile View Post
She's an old broad who is about to be unseated, and she is frighten.
She's spent most of her life talking to herself while out of public view. After years of doing it, she's lost the ability to effectively communicate with others outside of her own head. I'm willing to bet an entire year's wages that if you were to be in her home and she didn't know you were there, you'd think she's in another room carrying on non-stop like she was talking to someone who was actually interested in listening her senseless babble.

How many symptoms does Pelosi have:

- Confused thoughts and disorganized speech - yes

- Movement disorders - Yes

How many more:

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/...nia-symptoms#1

Old 05-23-2019, 12:05 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,363,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
Nancy and Joe get under my skin too. Like poison ivy. They're both as creepy as the summer day is long.
I think that's a good sign if you say that. Bully for them!

Old 05-23-2019, 12:09 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
Pelosi's own party wants her gone. She is probably hearing voices in her head shouting, "Encore! Encore!" so she won't leave the stage.

Old 05-23-2019, 12:12 PM

15,535 posts, read 10,510,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Don't usually engage in just attacking for the sake of attacking but.................something is wrong here.

https://www.facebook.com/247AllNews/...zNTI3NzU0NDMz/
Maybe she's off her meds.

Old 05-23-2019, 12:15 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,464,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Pelosi's own party wants her gone.
Reference please.
Quote:
She is probably hearing voices in her head shouting, "Encore! Encore!" so she won't leave the stage.
She is powerful and smart.

That is why Trump is afraid of her. That is why Trumpies let her live rent free in their heads ...

Old 05-23-2019, 12:16 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Pelosi's own party wants her gone. She is probably hearing voices in her head shouting, "Encore! Encore!" so she won't leave the stage.
I would expect the republicans want Trump gone rather than to explain his irrational behavior yesterday, he never planned to meet with them. He should have just cancelled rather than make believe this is about Pelosi's statement. I understand that some of his staff tried to talk him out of walking out but were unsuccessful.

Old 05-23-2019, 12:18 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
And, why would this not appear on so called MSM? If Trump mispronounces one word, it's national news for a week.
Remember when Trump tweeted 'covfefe?' A horse named Covfefe broke records and won, trumping the competition.

Good omen!

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-rac...miss-preakness

Old 05-23-2019, 12:20 PM

1,134 posts, read 405,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
...just minutes before sitting down at a negotiation session with Trump. It’s almost as if she absolutely did not want that negotiation session to take place and was willing to do whatever it took to blow it.
That was certainly my impression too. I think the expanded effect she wanted was to be able to say to the press, "See? President Trump is walking out again, refusing to work with us." And she accomplished that.

But I don't think the Dems' effort was in good faith at all that day. They intend to stall until the next election. That's the strategy they intend to use, right or wrong. I just wonder if that will help them win the next election.

Like you, I don't care what people think about the President, I'm not a fan myself. But I do hope to see progress in some areas that should be bipartisan.

Old 05-23-2019, 12:22 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
I slur my words some times, I was much more articulate in my fifties than now.

Trump has had some infamous episodes of slurring. Most notably (to me) was when he couldn't say 'United States'.

I have seen videos of Trump speaking when he was younger, he was very articulate then and one couldn't have imagined the difficulties he has now. Time changes things.

Trump is a faker. He had pre-planned his stunt, even the placard was pre-printed, he knew exactly what he was going to do and what he was planning to say. Trump's actions were staged, he just worked that late comment into his schtick.

Pelosi was just coming out of a heated meeting with her caucus, and the news crews jumped her for comments about it. She said what they were all talking about. Frankly, she said what we are all talking about: Trump is covering up and obstructing.

She tells it like it is. People used to think that was a good thing around here when someone else was doing it ...

Old 05-23-2019, 12:23 PM

211 posts, read 118,109 times
Did she do one of those Hillary seizures that she blamed on a cold drink?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies